Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
"A lot of those " mistakes " are actually generated by auto spell checkers and ot noticed until post made." Very true!
-
In Rio 15-30 Jan 2026, more or less Say hello
"By the way, I like your reports. You seem to suffer some exotic form of OD mixed with Cruising ADHD. Very entertaining to read" I wonder if smoking certain substances, at certain times, accounts fot the sonewhat James Joyce style of writing?
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
Yes, sexy guy!
-
Tour guide you recommend
Their guides are gay, but no touch. I use them in Bangkok, and Pattaya, and they have been good. Good English, and usually registered guides.Not tried Vietnam.
-
Host Bars not in Jomtien, Boyztown
@Olddaddy goes there?
-
Would you shop at a store which sold MAGA caps?
That's great!
-
Would you shop at a store which sold MAGA caps?
Being @Olddaddy, I assume racist.
-
The Maldives
I'd have trouble justifying going to an island in which homosexuality is punished with serious prison sentences, unless it provided a truly unique experience. Perhaps their prisons do provide a truly unique experience!
-
Anal insertion
Clearly an acrobat!
-
Anal insertion
Edward II lived before shells were invented, so only a poker!
- Anal insertion
-
Anal insertion
It was on Metro UK. I'm no good at inserting links, or shells!
-
Anal insertion
I was amused to read, today, that a French guy went to hospital with a World War 1 shell, 16x4cm, lodged up his ass! It caused the temporary closure of the hospital, and the attendance of the Bomb Squad! The shell, and the guy, were safely defused. A rather advanced form of Russian Roulette, perhaps? One reads of unusual insertions, but I thought this takes the biscuit, so to speak. Entertainingly, the guy may be charged under French weapons legislation. Interesting to speculate what the charge (sic) might be!
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
Quite a thought!
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
Ho, ho!
-
Joey of Moonlight - jacked and ripped!
May be a clue in the heading of the thread? "Joey of Moonlight"?
- 12/25 trip
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
Can you buy beer in a 7/11?
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
I decided to stop there!
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
That's good!
-
Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025
Re Pub Street, last month from the bar, i counted 8 Ladyboys seeking business, walking around the main crossroads. One really stunning!
-
Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025
And they ring afterwards to make you had a good time! Breakfast buffet good.
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
I follow the Gregorian calendar, so 9 months from now!
-
Best nights in SP and Rio
Better than changing into a girl!
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
Thanks!