Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Good Boy Bar
Japan uses 3 alphabets. Could that be the answer?
-
Tips for boys?
Ditto, at the (late) Hotel Okura.
-
Be aware of your safety
Indeed not!
-
Be aware of your safety
Are you suggesting that the BVM was drunk?
-
Be aware of your safety
I thought semen was needed? Are suggesting that the drinks are spiked!!
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
Not during a Latin class!
-
"All I Want for Christmas"
No, I was obliged to admire all of them!
-
Why is this man still allowed in public?
Very clever!
-
Why is this man still allowed in public?
Oh, and super yachts, contracts, up to $450m, and disputes with oligarchs, yawn.
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
That's my point, higher quality fake love!
-
Why is this man still allowed in public?
Yes, very dull, travelling all over the world, multi million dollar international disputes, $billion contracts, LNG vessels at $250m each, cruise liners, up to $1billion each, Tankers, Container vessels, I barely could stay awake it was so dull.
-
Bangkok 11 days December 2025
Depends how much you pay for it!
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
Was it not the V Club years ago?
-
Safety Tips for Saunas in Sao Paulo and Rio
When I was last in Rio, at the beginning of Covid, I stayed at the Copacabana Palace. I asked the concierge if it was safe to go for a walk. He said no! I pointed out that i did not have an expensive watch, and wore a t-shirt and jeans. He said, ok, but turn right, not left! I did turn right, and no issues, beach bars, music dancing, etc. All very friendly. When I was in Rio years before, I always thought that turning left, and left again, into the back streets was a little risky, but there were some gay bars there then, where you could pick up some very attractive boys! There was also the Sauna Leblon, which in those pre HIV days, was a hive of gay BB sex! Does anyone remember that place?
-
"All I Want for Christmas"
I can't open this.
-
Why is this man still allowed in public?
I knew he had died. I am still, just, in touch with Francis Reynolds, now 93, still contributing to journals, etc. Reynolds was my tutor, and because of him, I pursued a career in shipping law! He also taught in Singapore, I had dinner there with him once!
-
Do you enjoy "What do they look like now?" articles?
Indeed!
-
Why is this man still allowed in public?
Yes, Treitel taught International Trade, by seminar, with Reynolds, Furmston and Feltham!
-
Any licensed official tour guide in Bangkok with a car?
Mac does have access to a car, He has a friend who has a taxi, which Mac uses. I have used him, and the car, to go to Ayutthaya, Kanchanburi, and the town where the train goes through the market.
-
Any licensed official tour guide in Bangkok with a car?
Mac is good, and has a friend with a car. However, I agree that he can be unreliable at short notice. I have stuck with him, over the years, and he has been better, at least for me. There is no doubt that he has issues. He does know his stuff, if all goes well. He is a nice guy, and never overcharges.
-
Do you enjoy "What do they look like now?" articles?
I like the literary allusion!
-
Trump Solves Thai-Cambodian Conflict - Or Does He?
Mistake
-
Trump Solves Thai-Cambodian Conflict - Or Does He?
Jeffery dahmer Laotian boy
-
Trump Solves Thai-Cambodian Conflict - Or Does He?
Or Mussolini!
-
The Murders of Rob Reiner and his Wife: and the Issue of Anger
I was going to buy a red cashmere sweater, in a sale, but the queue (line) was too long, so I gave up. When I got home, and looked in my wardrobe, I already had two!