Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massage Reviews Requested

Featured Replies

Hey guys… thanks for all the reviews and recommendations in the forum. I want to make a contribution on my next trip to Bkk, beginning in a week. I would love to know what H massage shops I should visit to give you guys an updated review. Here is where I am already thinking, but please give your suggestions. I’ll keep this thread updated as I go along:

Fafa: 4 hands

Jey Spa: TBD on masseur but it’ll be 90 mins

Shifu: was thinking about this for 4 hands as well, but not totally sure.

Gentle Hands: would love a masseur recommendation.

I’ll there the week of the 12th. Feel free to drop me a message directly. And thanks in advance for suggestions!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.