Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
Or pushed out of window, to lower position!
-
Unusual happening
Actually not. I put my head inside Barcode, but too many drag artists. I concentrated on old acquaintances who share an interest in local government expenditure!
-
Unusual happening
I sometimes entertain my guide from Siam Roads to breakfast, as I don't think he gets enough to eat, but he comes from the street, not my room!
-
Unusual happening
Yes, indeed, usually with a large contingent of Japanese golfers!
-
Unusual happening
Pse read earlier posts
-
Unusual happening
Smorgasbord!
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
I see that Vinapu has something in common with W C Fields, said he didn't drink water as fish fuck in it!
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Charcoal tablets are excellent!
-
The Moonlight Hottie
PPS. No Brazilians? Or Dominican Republic.
-
The Moonlight Hottie
I assume that they have a 'viewing not recommended ' warning? PS pse provide links!
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
Varies from person to person, I expect. The naming of the entire area is interesting. Constituent countries are England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. England and Wales have the same legal system. Scotland has a separate legal system. They were, after all, a separate Country. Also Northern Ireland. There is no such thing as British law. England, Wales, and Scotland make up 'Great Britain'. The United Kingdom also includes Northern Ireland, hence 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ', or the UK, for short. So, in theory, a Brit can come from England, Wales or Scotland, but not Northern Ireland!
-
Unusual happening
Emiel, possibly.
- Vacated Throne
-
Unusual happening
Arrive back there tomorrow from Siem Reap. Here's hoping!
- Unusual happening
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
Thanks, just seen that. Moses omitted the part about working for Russian intelligence.
-
Unusual happening
Glad lightning does strike twice!
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
Interesting fake news. The official Polish spokesman has specifically blamed Russian Special services.
- Vacated Throne
- Vacated Throne
-
Unusual happening
As much as I could fit in, plus cum!
-
Unusual happening
On my last full day in Bangkok, I was wondering what to do, when a message arrived from Grindr. 25yr old Myanmar guy, quite good looking, wanted to be fucked by a daddy. I sent him a pic, thinking that would be the end of it, but no! He was keen. Was on my bed within 15 mins, rock hard cock, passionate kissing , the lot. We had no time to discuss stamps! I duly fucked him, hopefully to his liking, we both came, I got to swallow, and was just wondering how this came about. As members know, I'm over 70, overweight, but it just shows what can happen. Hopefully, it will happen again, who knows!
-
Is there a jokes string I've missed somewhere?
Excellent!
-
Last night in Pattaya-
Below the knee?
-
Disrupting the supply lines to Ukraine
San Marino?