Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. One wonders how many personalities he has! Endless number?
  2. It is interesting the way he asks questions to which he already knows the answers!
  3. Especially if you are only going 500 yards!
  4. He's Olddaddy's brother....
  5. Eswatini, eh. Impressive! Can we assume that @Olddaddy certainly doesn't know where that is!
  6. Don't forget that Olddaddy has been to Thailand, many times, and knows the answer to these questions!
  7. Doubt if Olddaddy knows where Alice Springs is!
  8. Presumably he used the hand that was not holding his phone!
  9. I think the latter.
  10. Did you really want any!
  11. Sorry I misspelled his name!
  12. Thanks for the clip!
  13. Can't your staff arrange all that?
  14. Just over USD21.
  15. The BBC weather forecaster, who said, the previous evening, on TV, that a viewer had rung up to say there would be a hurricane. He assured her that there would not be. Storm hit overnight. Following morning, chaos, Kew Gardens lost a third of their trees, railway lines blocked, house next to us damaged roof, etc, etc, but, they said, not strictly a hurricane! Michael Fysh became a household name overnight!
  16. As I said, sim card at airport is very cheap, but as you pay in cash, I have no note of the cost!
  17. Even the so called hurricane in the South of England, in 1987, which caused much damage, and destroyed the reputation of Michael Fysh, was, strictly speaking , not a hurricane.
  18. Congrats on a post that i can understand! Keep up the good work.
  19. Even weirder than usual!
  20. Gosh! The mind boggles....
  21. I agree about sim card, really cheap at airport, but you have to pay cash. I have a modest, but entirely satisfactory phone, that doesn't support an e-sim.
  22. Many years ago I flew to Tokyo, Narita, and left in the seat pocket a small British Caledonian amenity bag. It had nothing valuable in it, but I was very fond of it, as BCal had been defunct as a separate airline for some time. I reported this after I realised, but without much hope. In those days, when departing, you could check in at Tokyo City Air Terminal. So I did. There was a short wait, and I was handed the BCal bag. Amazing. As said, only in Japan.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.