Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Japan is so complicated
I have had taxi drivers get lost, several times, and have no clue where the address is. Its fine if its a large company, and they can go by building name. if a small company, issues arise. That why I got to use the metro, and ask clients to give me directions from the relevant exit. All stations have clearly marked and numbered, of lettered exits, plus maps, also now in English. Otemachi can be a problem, with some 50 exits!
-
I imagine many feel like this :-)
Would be Interesting to know!
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
Indeed, it can be painful, I'm told!
-
I imagine many feel like this :-)
'I you ask me, both camps exaggerate.' indeed. I have a regular I see in Bangkok, Vietnamese, who is great. Good sex, good English, nice guy. Have used other Vietnamese guys who were not so good. Never had a complete dud.
-
Chucky doll allegedly ruins a woman's life
Good pun...
-
I imagine many feel like this :-)
What else does your cat do?
-
I imagine many feel like this :-)
Lucky you!
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
Could be, I didn't check!
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
Bit like Oysters, don't eat them if there is an R in the month!
-
TEMU
I bought some deodorant, said to be lavender and sage. Incredibly cheap, and Incredibly useless!
-
Another reminder of how old I am!
Should you grow a beard first?
-
Transitioning
And worrying if you have all the right pills, when you go on a trip!
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
And, I believe, about to make an appearance!
-
Patpong comings and goings
The 'therapists' section seems to be blank.
-
Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner just crushed in India right after take off. Again Boeing.
Suggestion currently that pilot retracted flaps too early. That was a cause of the BA Trident crash at Staines in 1972. Amazingly, they have found a survivor, it seems.
-
Tunisian military has a lot to offer...
Does the swelling duck lead to better foie gras?
- Rhyheim guys
-
The Dangers Of Assumptions
I had to learn that for UK O level exam. I had not studied Latin at school, and when I passed the Oxford University entrance exams, I was told that I had also to pass O level Latin. I had left school by then. Ceasar's Gallic wars was the set text! Happy days!
-
Violent unrest in Los Angeles
Yes, it's unfortunate, but they are playing into Trump's hands.
-
Do other places have low season ?
That's it! Sorry. My Moot is the International Maritime Law Arbitration Moot. IMLAM for short. I was a Maritime lawyer. I have helped with IMLAM in various places, Singapore, Brisbane, Exeter, Rotterdam and Swansea! This year 28 Universities from all over the world. They argue a contractual shipping law problem. One year I set the problem! Good fun.
-
Do other places have low season ?
Actually no, unfortunately. I am a judge in a international legal mooting competition for universities. Done it before. Last year in Swansea! Also Singapore, Brisbane, and other places!
-
Do you think they really didn't want their guests' opinions?
QR codes can introduce malware into your phone. Interesting, I did not know that.
-
The Dangers Of Assumptions
Yes, but I am taking your advice!
-
Do other places have low season ?
I am going to Sydney in July. I assume that that is off season?
-
Luang Prabang recommendations
I was trying to be helpful.....