Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. You should try the British Airways website if you want a frustrating experience! It's a disgrace.
  2. I would think that naked boys would be wearing no underwear? As PeterRS says, it seems those days are gone!
  3. As I said in an earlier post, the girly go go bar towards the end of Patpong 2, Silom end, has girls in minute bras and G strings, outside in the street. Some quite attractive (!) That is, boyish....
  4. I hardly ever use coins these days, so I'm not even sure if we still have a 1p or 2p coin in the UK any more. I do know we don't have a threepenny bit or a sixpence!
  5. I would like to listen to the music of my youth, but as I like Bach, Beethoven, etc, it's difficult......
  6. Mind you the worst situation I recall, was in Taipei, with clients, eating duck's feet with chopsticks. The clients watched to see how I would do. I think I passed!
  7. Nearly 50 around the world, it seems!
  8. Success, thanks again! Many thanks. It's odd that phoenix gay massage doesn't come up in any internet search, at least I can't find it!
  9. I was trying phoenix sauna, which is closed. However, I still can't find Phoenix All Stars. My problem is I deleted their account so I have to start again. Do you have their line address? Thanks.
  10. Thanks, no. I will try that. Their website said closed, but clearly they are not!
  11. Sexier doctor to carry out the procedure?
  12. Sorry, but t shirts and jeans don't do it for me!
  13. I tried to contact them in Line, failed. Website says 'temporarily closed.' Does anyone have any info?
  14. I think they had just invented the wheel....
  15. I would say that London is now 200 and up. Have seen any offered at 150 for a while.
  16. I continue to wonder what language this is?
  17. A form of English, I would suggest. Your paraphrase is at least shorter.
  18. Translation please..
  19. Obviously, you would make a success of the bar you refer to buying! Just the right personality!
  20. 'Animals' was in the original post by one of the passengers. Pretty awful, we British have something of a deserved reputation.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.