Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Sounds like you have excellent parties!
  2. Perhaps they were suspicious, as the Police normally only demand Bt2,500!
  3. I read another article by the Thai Immigration people yesterday, that said in transit pax do not have to fill in the form. This is logical, but don't forget that the last UK government was proposing that transit pax at Heathrow had to apply for, and pay for, a similar document! Quietly dropped.
  4. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    No problem! Thanks
  5. Trouble is, that when they took the hotel upmarket, they moved to Long Bar! I remember it, or I hope I do (!), in the right place, on ground floor. Snooker room, under which tiger was shot, still there! When I was taken to my room, I found there were in fact 5 rooms. I said that I didn't order a suite! The room boy (who wasn't offable!), said the room was from the old days and catered for your servant, and a dining room! Those were the days
  6. For the same reasons, Judges in Singapore are also highly paid.
  7. Security Forces Hunt Suspects After Twin Attacks in Yala Kill Three Law Enforcement Officers I know this was in the South, but it can't help people's perception of Thailand.
  8. Yes, but that was some time ago. I agree that 15 or so years ago, when you walked into Golden Cock, the boys would whip out their cocks, etc. I remember while I was having a beer, a guy was being given a blow job, at the bar. Same at Nature Boy. Quite apart from lack of boys, which I agree became an issue, times have changed.
  9. However, the suites have a connec door which allows some noise to penetrate, especially, if there are screeching Chinese females next door. I had to speak to reception! By contrast our moaning was much quieter!
  10. That would be heaven, but obviously not now possible. More flesh on show and interaction would be great, but first the boys have to want to do it, let alone the BIB. I am happy to pay more for drinks, as you need the bar to survive, and attract more boys. Good, but not too cold aircon, yes, non deafening music, yes, non pushy mamasan, yes! I would add darker, cosier, areas where you and the boy could get acquainted. Maybe booth type area.
  11. I read somewhere that the airlines don't have to check, which would be a recipe for chaos!
  12. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I deed, it would be simple for Malaysian to confirm that you took the flight.
  13. In any event not going to help the tourist image abroad, even though the alleged murderer was Chinese.
  14. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Interesting, but I don't think I commented on this.
  15. Also, 'commission'.
  16. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    You need to consider the context. This is a Michelin starred restaurant in Central London. All their overheads are hugely more than seven star restaurant in Patpong! In Paris you can easily pay Euros400 per head. I hasten to say I have not eaten there!
  17. Facility payments? Agency fees? Brokerage?
  18. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Plus drinks and service, but still reasonable.
  19. Does tea money count as a business expense?
  20. Interesting method of self defence!
  21. But they have attracted @olddaddy

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.