Everything posted by Keithambrose
- TAGTHAI Easy Pay
-
TAGTHAI Easy Pay
My friends here say its now quite common, but 10% is fine.
-
Another 9-TEEN Massage
Some still count as twinks! ☺️
-
Are you in Thailand today? 28 March 2025 Did you feel the earthquake tremors?
Collapsed like a house of cards. Terrifying.
-
TAGTHAI Easy Pay
You are right, but the fact is, that in the US, waiting staff are not paid a proper wage. I used to go to a Peruvian/Japanese fusion restaurant in NY, W44th, which proudly said that tipping was not expected, 'as we pay our staff a proper wage'. Needless to say, that did not last.
-
TAGTHAI Easy Pay
How much is 'Custom', I've always wondered. I've never selected it. I'm now in Melbourne, where the suggested tip starts at nil, then 5%, 10%, 15%. Much more reasonable.
-
Is it possible for priests to believe in God?
I believe, that strictly speaking Buddhism is not a religion, as there is no God. It is a way of life, so to speak.
-
Plane Turns Back - Oops Mistake!
At security in the US, they check your passport, or other photo id, and your boarding pass. You can use your driving licence, which goes in a slot on the machine, which takes a photo of you to check.
-
Plane Turns Back - Oops Mistake!
I thought most, if not all, major airports are Cat III. You can see the sign as you taxi to the runway. LHR for example. It was at LHR, I believe, many years ago that I heard the comment about the instrument landing. There was perfect visibility, so I assume that they were just testing.
-
Plane Turns Back - Oops Mistake!
I agree, but I would like to know how many takeoff and landings are automatic. I vaguely remember, years ago, occasionally the pilot would announce, as we were taxiing to the stand, that it had been an instrument landing. Not heard this for many years. I also recall an apocryphal story, I hope, that the early Airbus used a computer based on that in a French tank!
-
Plane Turns Back - Oops Mistake!
The computer flies the plane!
-
Romania
That's what they all say.
-
Is it possible for priests to believe in God?
Must be, I watched several documentaries on the topic. Theme seems to be not allowed to speak your native language, made to work long hours, poor conditions, harsh treatment, including sexual abuse.
-
Plane Turns Back - Oops Mistake!
Indeed!
-
Is it possible for priests to believe in God?
Yes, indeed. Ditto Australia and others. Even in the UK, the charity Dr Barnados sent orphans to Australia, who suffered very badly. Many other examples.
-
Thailand bans all corporal punishment
No more BDSM?
-
TAGTHAI Easy Pay
Sooner than you think. I never used a company credit card for additional activities!
-
Romania
How many people did you run down when driving while high and drunk?
-
Barcelona - Thermas: Summary of Info
I assume tattoos?
-
Wasted night in BKK , wtf?
Or your stamp collection?
-
A Bangkok F1 Street Race? A Mad Idea Resurfaces
That's what consultants do, make things worse!
-
Europe Destinations 2024
Quite a lot less!
-
Mazatlan, Mexico
Look great but pics show no wrinklies involved!
-
Don't be too shy. Things will get better!
Buy blindfold?
-
New Emergency Room for BCH
Interesting. Anyway I hope they sort it out.