Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    He didn't mention Goodboys. Though I would rank them above Dreamboy!
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I would have ranked Freshboys higher.
  3. 'A word means what I want it to mean'... Alice in Wonderland
  4. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Your friend was lucky. Hope you are OK.
  5. Just to add, it's not often referred to, that PG Wodehouse, known as a consummate writer, was also a playwright and lyricist, etc, who once had 5 shows running in NY at the same time. Some people said that he changed the face of the American musical. Also he played cricket at Lord's, one up on Noel Coward!
  6. Not sure there is any room for luggage there?
  7. Depending on area, it can be a touch cold, minus 30 etc! Need thermal underwear.
  8. Yes, I've found I stay hard.
  9. Is that a monk buying Viagra!
  10. Perhaps you could be suspended from the ceiling?
  11. The awful O'Leary of Ryanair threatened standing for pax.
  12. 😉 is that the one?
  13. I thought you preferred to stand?
  14. Vinapu's lucky day.....
  15. It looks better than the Venice replica hotel in Vegas, the Venetian.
  16. That's what I am aiming to do! I have a couple of young guys who are keen to go. I've said they can fuck around while they are there, so long as I can be serviced when required!
  17. You are an excellent businessman!
  18. The new BA Club suites are annoying for me, as you can't raise the foot area, without the back reclining. I just want to put my feet up, without having to slide back! If you want to eat, you have to raise the whole seat. They are comfortable for sleeping.
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    PS. Once I had it twice in a week, then nothing for over a year. I see my consultant Once a year, and always tell him about it. As I said, for me, no issue. I asked why, if it is a migraine aura, I don't get a migraine? He said because I was lucky! I have 2 friends who have the same issue. It seems entirely random.
  20. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I get this, in my case it is a migraine aura, that slowly spreads over the eye, looking like small arrowheads, then goes away. Max 20 mins. I have no pain or migraine. Once a year or so. My consultant says its harmless. However you may have something else, and always better to check.
  21. Or in your underwear! Then snatching might be fun....
  22. Mine always changes 'guys' to 'guts'!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.