Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Is it not the most expensive hotel in Bangkok?
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I wish, bit unlikely. Vested interests are too powerful.
  3. I agree. I tend to go there in the morning, and, in January, there were rarely any people swimming. I didn't see much eye candy. More at breakfast!
  4. It's a shame that the Skytrain doesn't run all night! Would be very useful.
  5. Yes, Bangkok is flat, but if you can find a pollution free day, the views are still spectacular. It's also fun having dinner there
  6. Indeed, in my experience, in Japan, nudity is usual. Apart from a small towel to put on your head...
  7. It's only going to get worse with the new Trump/Putin friendship feast! They will feel that they can do whatever they like.
  8. He lives in Siem Reap!
  9. Keithambrose replied to Cornilly's topic in Gay Brazil
    This is a good example of people having different requirements. I think kissing is an integral part of the encounter, so I always check that it is on the agenda!
  10. It's interesting what fat fingers can produce!
  11. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Undoubtedly!
  12. Nonsense, he's 25!
  13. Sounds good. I used to cum twice in a session, but that was 40 years ago! Now I need a day in between!
  14. Interesting, and quite difficult. On the other hand, contact may be fun. A video would be good.
  15. Agree with Le Meridien, even at 01.30am. I've had several boys wanting their picture taken against the view! Naked!
  16. Many fucks a day, the advantage of being a bottom!
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    'deprave', excellent Freudian slip!
  18. I got lucky there last year, selected good looking guy, asked for body massage. Didn't put on underwear provided, fucking 15 minutes later!
  19. I think you are lucky to be alive!
  20. I used Siam Roads, Mac, plus driver. 6,000 Bt, but I paid for lunch, for the 3 of us. I agree it's an interesting site. I wanted to see some smaller temples, off the main drag, and at a couple, I was the only tourist!
  21. Reborn looks really great! Excellent English website, and really full on comments about the boys!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.