Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Guys, the dirty little secret is that many CPA's are actually using a similar tax program but charging you by the hour to go through your paper work to enter the data. Did you think they were typing up that neat return all by themselves?
  2. I thought you were into dying for a cause? In any case, why not put off the dying for a while? I would miss you.
  3. The twice borns of my acquaintance assure me it's worth it. But then the Hare Krishna types say much the same. And they have the flowers to prove it.
  4. Seeing as how Lucky has now set a precedent, I will double up on my greetings too. Happy Happy Birthday Birthday
  5. Not to pop any bubbles, hito, but Russia dropped the communist bit about 20 years back. Now they're just regular assholes.
  6. MsGuy posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    If I'm understanding the teaser ads right, the season finale of 'Walkers' is coming up this Sunday night (3/18)). They're averaging at least one continuing character killed off each episode but I'm not sure who's left the producer can afford to slaughter. I guess the gal whose daughter got zombified has been kinda whiny lately, so maybe it's her turn to take one for the team. ---- Sorry about starting a new thread, but I couldn't find the old one.
  7. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I'll pull for the first team that switches back to uber-retro short shorts.
  8. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    We ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until the Republican nomination is settled and the Superpacs are all freed to turn their cannons on Congress and the presidency. $500,000,000 worth of attack ads? I'm sure glad I don't live in a swing state.
  9. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Outreach ministry in WeHo?
  10. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Doesn't this riddle assume one didn't overtake a slow moving caravan of kits, cats, sacks, wives & husband? Hmmm?
  11. I bet the roof leaked and it came in way over budget.
  12. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Always read ALL the intructions, hito. You want the square root of 123,233.
  13. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Honey, are you sure this is appropriate for the awards ceremony?
  14. I post strictly for the cash. What is the prize fund? Conditions, deadlines and other pertinent information would be appreciated.
  15. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    To the extent that they're driven by anti-Obama sentiment, they'll vote Republican even though they distrust Romney. And just wait until you see the barrage of attack ads in the general election. The superpacs will be battling it out in every swing state. One of the few advantages to living in Mississippi is I won't have to see much of that.
  16. I knew there was some reason I never liked that bitch.
  17. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Gcursor, you must do what's best for you but I hope that putting away escorts doesn't mean we won't be seeing you here. It's been three years since my health permitted much in the way of gallivanting around, but I still enjoy hanging out at MER. And part of that enjoyment has been reading your posts.
  18. Absolutely, I'll be glad to accompany you and, coincidentally, by the end of May I anticipate having an extra $500 to put on the trip!
  19. Not to worry, EXPAT. In the next episode, I feel sure that the little boy's dad will talk him through his remorse. And no doubt the lad will go on to bag his first walker & thereby become a man, a Zombie bar Mitzvah, so to speak.
  20. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChrBNGFOKFw&feature=related
  21. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yes, Master, we await your commands.
  22. ...Oz's nose.
  23. ...to stop tweeking...
  24. ...think you ought...
  25. LOL, Lucky I...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.