Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Oh ridiculous...if your desperate I can give you a blowjob for a drink ๐Ÿธ But doesn't surprise me , I have had boys on Bangkok Grindr want 3000 baht and after I send my face pic they make an excuse my location is a long way and want 6000 baht ๐Ÿคจ
  2. Is the condo building Opposite Dicks cafe VT5? I'm trying to look for a Airbnb close to Jomtien complex but I don't want to cross that road everyday to VT2B then walk down the long driveway being hit by ๐Ÿ›ต Unfortunately I have credit with Airbnb after using my points although I prefer a hotel I must start to use up my credit with Airbnb so a condo it is I must say I do like the pizza shop opposite the complex a Australian man runs it he also owns the building in Jomtien complex he told me
  3. Yes ...but with the shirt on I don't like to flash my titties โญ•โญ•
  4. Any good discos in Pattaya nowadays?๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ 20 years ago we had Hollywood, we had that one down in Naklua , can't remember the name dementia has set in I wonder what that indian disco๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ is like in walking street ? Of course Bangkok had the famous DJ station โ›ฝ
  5. ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽตJoey...baby....don't go crazy....and I heard it all before...Joey baby ...don't go...crazy ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต Was this the Cranberries?
  6. Not many Go Go bars left you can do this Sadly they are all going....doom n gloom ๐Ÿ˜ญ What about X boys ... haven't been there for years Oh please can we start talking postive please instead of all this doom n gloom !
  7. Yes very true...I must bring a walking stick with me !!!! Maybe a Zimmer frame wouldn't look out of hand ....then start dancing through the Soi ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ
  8. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Singapore
    Doesn't the train (xpt ) ust go to Casino then it's buses , I can't remember, but it doesn't go all the way to Brisbane as far I remember To get to Brisbane I just get on Jetstar,quicker .. usually anyway
  9. As one former bar owner told me ....if you have to ask the price ,you can't afford it !!!
  10. Which one are you talking about ...I'm 19yo when I go to DJ station disco๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟand to fit into the crowd in Jomtien complex im 80.....I could fit two personalities in one day ๐Ÿ˜‚
  11. There's no need to be ageist!!
  12. Oh I agree Mima ,they are always bullying me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...just a bunch of bullies , thanks for your sympathy Mima , will you hug me ?
  13. Absolutely beautiful
  14. Hopefully your back tommrrw
  15. I expect others to do that for me! Also whilst your doing that for me ,make sure you include the menu. Could you make sure this is completed by the end of the day , thankyou !!
  16. I will send you out an invitation questionnaire form Paul ...please make sure all sections are filled out โœ๐Ÿฟ.....I then may consider meeting up
  17. So good you had to say it 3 times ! We got the message . Your skipping Pattaya and going to Cambodia ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ
  18. How are we supposed to read french ? ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท
  19. I love Sizzlers in Pattaya ,do they have one in Bangkok??
  20. Try to listening to "hit me ...hit me .hit me with your Rhythm stick !!
  21. I will send you out the form to fill in โœ๐Ÿฟ
  22. I love helping out....I'm always bending over forwards to help anyone out !
  23. They boast about rooting an orange ๐Ÿ˜ฒ disgusting!
  24. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Koh Samui
    I don't have friends . I was actually amazed a work colleague who I have worked with for over 15 years sent me an email after a disagreement recently saying I must of been a "fake" friend all these years !. Well I quickly write back " who said I was ever your friend !๐Ÿ˜Š
  25. Oh your missing out on talking about Trump ๐Ÿ˜ฒ or the list of sickness's we all have to moan about ! Old chap Patanawet has his new walking stick to show & tell, ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ Oh don't be a party pooper ๐ŸŽ‰ think what fun your missing out on listening to old Jack talk about his colostomy bag

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.