Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Thankyou Zombie for being direct
  2. Whilst not Italian I know Yupins has a good name in the Jomtien complex The other I see relatively full every night is the Poisendon just at the entrance to the JC No idea about it though but they are two restaurants I will try this week
  3. I want to go to be Vietnam with my Filipino bf on March 24 I will need visas please 🥺
  4. Well how would they know how to set a itinerary if they don't know how many days you want? Should of just said 2 days and see what they came back with
  5. I wondered if I lived here in Thailand, particularly Pattaya how I would afford it Say I had 4-5 boys a week that would still be in the vicinity of 5-6000 a week,not to mention off fees and drinks that would be around 25k a month Unless I was on something like 100k a month retirement income it would be impossible to live Go go bars ,boy off fees ,drinks , how do you do it .I couldn't even do it ? These gay expats living around Jomtien must have high disposal income ? Drinks are around 95 B in the Jomtien complex,boy off fees ,boys although expats probably get a fuck cheaper than tourist I don't think I could even do it on 65k a month
  6. Walking around Big C today spotted TOP MAN karaoke Not sure if any gay affiliation
  7. Winner boys is a time thing 🕓I believe,before a certain time 400 ,I don't know BBB 1050 off ...nooooooo ! 😮😲😳
  8. Dare I ask why not Siam roads ?
  9. Bar fines ,off fees etc I'm hearing BoyzBoyzboyz have the highest at 1000 baht 😱😱 Correct me if I'm wrong Gentleman 👬 Winner boys 400 B Nice boys ,800 B X boys 800 B Toyboys ?? Bars in Jomtien complex 300 B
  10. You would have to be a fast walker🚶‍♂️almost have to run 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
  11. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Yes I do AND check out the toilets !! 🚽🚻🪠
  12. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Pattaya
    How do you all like YUPINS in the Jomtien complex ? I will try it when my Filipino boyfriend 🇵🇭arrives from Australia on Sunday night Looks good ,looks busy ,looks nice 😘 But the question is.....is the farang host as nice as GUIDO in Bangkok?🔥
  13. He wears the trousers ?👖😆
  14. To get fucked in my ass I would of told the bitch Did you really say 6500 baht in 3 hours 😱 Oh well you only live once enjoy it I say. 🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺 My Filipino boyfriend would love you ,he loves that kind of thing
  15. Any difference you noticed between Thai 🇹🇭 and Filipino boys 🇵🇭 My feelings and my feelings only .these are my thoughts you don't like it ,tough titties Filipino boys🇵🇭 are more patient at getting your money than thais Thai are very impatient want money for everything,I find Filipino boys are "long riders" in it for the long run. I find Filipino boys "more caring " that's why I guess many work in aged care nursing in western countries and nurses 💊💉 I find Filipino boys more "clingy" I find Filipino boys more appreciative than Thai boys who I find are ungrateful most things I usually can have a intelligent conversation with a Filipino boy I find however Filipino boys can be more aggressive,and not as placid as Thai boys
  16. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Thankyou Moses 🙏
  17. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Can someone tell me if this is popper ?
  18. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Maybe it's my perception but I don't find the gay expats to be overly friendly they seem to be in their own "click " , not as friendly as 20 years ago gay expats who couldn't wait to give you advice .different gay generation now I guess Another thing I noticed was the "scrufiness" of gay farangs now compared to 20 years ago when most used to dress 👗 🥻 up in collared shirts and ironed trousers , nowadays it's unkempt hair, singlets dirty armpits , mostly all of them I watched one old farang coughing up his lungs spitting on the ground in front of him whilst drinking at the bar The only one that was dressed nicely was an expat I recognised from 25 years ago skinny old guy with glasses The Bangkok bars are much different vibe , friendly customers from all around the world , the farangs are dressed nicely etc ,even the boys are different
  19. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    No 😲I didn't see that I noticed that Candy Bar was closed last night though,I thought it just opened ? I will check out that Sun bar ☀️☀️☀️🍺🍷
  20. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    😂😂😂🟡Omg you know me too well
  21. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Couldn't get into the M2M bar last night to watch the show , people had to stand outside to watch Who said it's a ghost 👻 👻 town Remind me next time not to come in high season Zing Resort fully booked out again tonight Usually March is quiet ,anyway I'm getting bored with the bars ,farang sit ,buy drink ,watch people etc,not exciting to me anymore !!
  22. Can anyone remember if Sansuk sauna Hotel has an outdoor area to sit on the banana lounge area in the Sun ☀️ I think it's all in indoor ?😲
  23. Just wondering do any bars ( gay) accept cards I'm too lazy sometimes to go to the money exchange so I have my Qantas Pay debit card which gets 1.5 points for every baht spent I used it in the Soi Bukhao big bars but what about the gay bars ?? Of course Bangkok does but I'm guessing only the bigger bars in Pattaya accept it as payment eg BBB
  24. Very good ,and he wrote it in Thai 😁
  25. Why didn't me or Vinapu get an invitation?☹️☹️

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.