Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
A gay few days in the islands
Yes Russians generally mind their own business โ๏ธ
-
Thailand hotel room rates soar by 15%
I'm staying at the Capella next month for a few days ๐ซ And also heard great reviews about a hotel called The Muse๐ I will also have to get the name of the hotel with the gay sauna ๐ฆ๐ณ๏ธโ๐
- Trip report Jan/Feb 2025 - Cebu & beyond - Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Cebu
-
Baht bus Pattaya
Google maps is generally a fantastic resource to check out these things. ๐
-
Visiting Bangkok March 12th-17th
I do like Heaven Sauna...BUT just watched a YouTube video of a Sauna called KRUBB๐๐บ Apparently 6 level and looks fantastic Don't know what part of BKK but I will do my research ๐
-
Patpong comings and goings
Can you go to Vietnam๐ป๐ณ or Philippines๐ต๐ญ next ?please
-
Guidoโs cat
I don't know how Guido has the stamina or patience to work 7 nights a week talking and being nice to people I couldn't do it ๐ญ
-
6 months in Siem Reap - gay scene has exhausted me
Will ya ...suck his dick?
-
Hotels near DJ station
What other mid range hotels๐จ are near DJ station ๐๐บthat are under 2000 baht a night I'm not keen on that Furama Silom, it took ages every day waiting for their 2 lifts ๐โโnot to mention their locked balconies I want to be walking distance from DJ station and near to Heaven Sauna
- Guidoโs cat
-
Seasons?
That's why I never travel in high season I love the "ghost town look " in June July Sometimes I sit outside the bar and look at the lonely street and imagine that cactus ball you see is rolling down the street
-
The effects of drugs in gay community's
This is another quote I see on Grindr profile a lot ,along with the word "wired" ...
-
The effects of drugs in gay community's
Is this the drug where I see people on the street shouting and punching walls etc ๐
-
The effects of drugs in gay community's
I live in a large Gay area in Australia ๐ณ๏ธโ๐๐ณ๏ธโ๐ I was just talking to a young Asian guy tonight who I met on Grindr though we didn't have sex he spoke about how the gay community ๐ณ๏ธโ๐ here are the biggest users of drugs, "it's great " he said ,telling me one makes you dance all night at the White party he went to in Bangkok and another called G makes him so horny and cannabis makes him laughing As cannabis is legal in Thailand he mentioned that it was great to use for sex ,I have never tried drugs before except poppers and Viagra etc I don't smoke so is it benefit you sexually have you found What about this sexual drug G ,what exactly does that do ?dance๐๐บ I'm not asking you guys if you personally take this stuff but I'm wondering more about the legal one called Cannabis ๐ฒ๐๏ธ๐ฌ As for the others called G I don't think it's sounds safe especially if your elderly but apparently it makes you extremely horny on fire ๐ฅ ๐ฅ ๐ฅ??.? I am tempted but at my age who knows what it could do ?๐ฎ Even poppers I noticed a heart pain and throat dryness and bronchitis Have any of you experimented when you were younger ?
-
Superb Scenery on Dongtan Gay Beach
Not my type ,looks girlish ๐ฏโโ๏ธ๐ฏโโ๏ธ
-
Low cost money boys
Yes I must go Maybe next year for those BIG dicks๐๐๐
-
Patpong comings and goings
I don't want to get off topic but how do you use AL to do that? Do I need to download a app ?๐ฎ
- Trip report Jan/Feb 2025 - Cebu & beyond - Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Cebu
- Low cost money boys
-
Appearance fees (aka tip for entertain)
That's reasonable I think. But it wouldn't be reasonable if they asked for a later tip/fee for their time especially if they asked to go and you bought them drinks ๐ป Of course you would have to make it clear before taking them. I usually get them to sign a document saying they understand the conditions & terms and have it witnessed โ๏ธ๐
-
Low cost money boys
What areas of the World๐ can you get guys ( tops)๐ at lower cost I would like a unlimited amount of straight tops to a F me๐ but I don't have a unlimited budget The average cost in Thailand is around 1000-2000 baht give or take ( outside Bangkok) but is it any cheaper in other countries ? Cambodia is now the same or more expensive than Thailand for cock ๐ Philippines is a bit cheaper ๐ต๐ญ I'm thinking India , is there anywhere equivalent to 500 baht or less ๐ฒ to receive a good pounding by a hot boy ๐คทโโ๏ธ๐ you think there is still 500 baht countries? India ๐ฎ๐ณ? Africa ? Sri Lanka๐ฑ๐ฐ? Nepal ?๐ณ๐ตI wonder how much a young guy with a big ๐ would want in Somalia ?๐ธ๐ด I need someone here to do rough price comparisons , ๐ฒ๐ฒof aworld rent a cock ๐
-
Trip report Jan/Feb 2025 - Cebu & beyond - Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Cebu
Actually it just doesn't happen with "moneyboys, I advertised for a handyman on the app Airtasker the other day it's a bit like Uber only it's handymen You pay the app before they arrive and they pay him Once he arrived he starts telling me Airtasker take out a 30% fee and was wondering if I could make up for it with cash ,then got angry so i told him to P off
- Trip report Jan/Feb 2025 - Cebu & beyond - Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Cebu
-
Week of free public transport to combat air pollution
Oh just push in ,as the doors open I tend to run to the front and push in ,even as people are getting out I'm walking in saying loudly "excuse me ! Excuse me !! ๐ฃ๏ธ๐คทโโ๏ธ
-
I want to do things differently
I enjoyed it Though it seemed mostly old thais on old thais ,I think they meet weekly Good bar and cafe I didn't get lucky though