Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. A Mexican ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ with Mexican boys ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜œ Nice and great idea ๐Ÿ‘
  2. ๐Ÿ˜…Certainly a lot of stories to be written
  3. The Pattaya scene right now is the best in my opinion I prefer the "business like "๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ transaction it's turned into rather than that boyfriend type experience it used to be 20 years and more ago This generation of boys are far different and I love it ๐Ÿ˜ปhaggling , negotiation, I bet to some of the "old" time farangs it must be a turn off though , but not to me
  4. Off third road opposite Soi Bukhao But it's a hard place to get to as no baht buses go up that road
  5. And love to do the .... Tango ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
  6. The question is, Did the OP find the old Thai men?
  7. What's those 2 bars names I saw dancing inside So to explain their location you walk past the Cocka2 bar (downhill) and same side I think about 2 or 3 bars along AND then opposite side where a bit further down glass sliding doors just where Monty's was I recall seeing dancing in there ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ
  8. Fantastic and good luck to them ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Ready for low season ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm going to check that dancing bar out ( in the middle of the complex)when I get back in late February
  9. You having a great time ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚
  10. Yes Dave is in a wheelchair,๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฝ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฝlovely guy who is great at helping customers ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  11. Yes nothing like a good Christian.โœ๏ธโœ๏ธ You are great people โค๏ธ and have love for everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜ It always makes me angry when the Gay community I live in ( Sydney) protest outside churches like recently the Transgenders or they wear Nuns outfits in the Gay Mardi gras ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ I'm actually off to a Gay Church๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆโ›ช โœ๏ธtonight at Midnight the Metropolitan Church and I will talk to the good Pastor who obviously is also gay โ›ชPersonally im praying for big cocks ๐Ÿฅ’to slam my daddy ass when I arrive in March ๐Ÿ˜‚ God grant me big cocks, I might even stretch my prayers ( pardon the pun) and pray that I can get fisted๐Ÿ‘Š ! Hopefully my prayers will be answered ๐Ÿ˜‚ AMEN !! ๐Ÿ™
  12. I am spending Xmas working in Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿฆ˜then at home in the evening with my Filipino boyfriend and just the way I like it I only sent once to Thailand in high season 2012 and hated the crowds As it's hot in Australia ๐Ÿ”ฅ we will have salad and chicken dinner What about you ? Where are you spending your Xmas ?๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒฒ
  13. Yes.....and probably need trauma counselling ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
  14. Beautiful โค๏ธ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I love to hear stories like this
  15. I really love this guys Facebook profile๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I have no idea if he does Gay4pay๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒ on the side though ,I'm trying to look for Non money boys in Facebook,just ordinary sexy Thai guys not gay or bisexual How do I get in contact with him? ,I have no idea how to use this Facebook Do I go to messenger?๐Ÿ“ญ๐Ÿ“ง What should I say ?๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ I don't want to offend him?๐Ÿ˜– Is there any other Facebook boys Bangkok with sexy teasing pics such as this one ? Or Instagram boys Bangkok?
  16. How dare you call the boys trees
  17. Ahhh ....but is it always the end "goal" of the person initiating the "thrill of the chase" It could be argued the "chase" is the actual orgasm
  18. What does that mean to you ?
  19. The Fist โœŠ dildo is my favourite There used to be a whole lot of stalls selling them once I wonder if Vietnam has them?
  20. No no Is it Daiso ?๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐ŸŽŒ๐ŸŽŒ๐ŸŽŒ
  21. That might be the Japanese dollar saver stores ,forget the name,Danisu?
  22. What a miserable Pom you are ,whilst I sit here in sweltering Sydney ,you complaining about the weather !! Nothing worse than a whinging pom as Aussies say, FFS look on the bright side It's either immigration and immigrants you people are whinging about or your cold weather, be grateful that you are not sweltering in 40 degrees heat
  23. Is that why I see the old guys looking bitter and miserable in the Jomtien complex?๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ‹
  24. Two WhatsApp messages in two days by two different boys that I saw in my October trip One guy I had seen several times in my first 2 weeks of my 4 week trip then he ghosted me and was too busy ,he even cancelled a few appointments to turn up , Excuses were "it's raining " etc or" I'm too tired after working restaurant all day" ' He wasn't a bar boy ,he is 38yo ex bar boy works in restaurant I took him to dance clubs , etc and even paid him for his time , then I thought I did something wrong ,he just started ignoring my messages So I didn't see him the entire last 2 weeks of my trip ,he just didn't answer my messages or response was a few days later with short replies "I'm busy" etc I even sent him a message saying I'm going back home in a few days if he wants to meet up ,his response was ,"I'm busy working long hours in restaurant but see you next year on your trip " ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Last night I get a ringing sound on my WhatsApp, Im thinking it's some scammer but I accept the call and go to video to see it's him !!! Hello he said ,you remember me? How are you ? I have no money ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿ’ฒcan you send me some I have no food "Really ? I said What happened to the long hours in the restaurant? I asked โ“ Oh I have fight with boss he says You didn't want to see me the last 2 weeks of my trip , you ghosted me , now you want to call me back in Australia asking for money !๐Ÿ˜ณ Unbelievable โ—๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ณthe audacity to ask for money after not wanting to know me the last 2 weeks of my trip !
  25. I love a sausage both the food ones and boy ones I try to eat healthy 80% of the time,but I am a chocolate ๐Ÿซ lover! Sausages have protein though I love the German Kransky sausages

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.