Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Recommendations for Manila please

Featured Replies

I found a decent fare with Gulf Air from Athens- 2300 euros in business return. It seems a sensible way to travel to SE Asia so I’m burning some Avios on BA froM London tomorrow for a six or seven week holiday. I also booked a coupon nights in a decent 5 * hotel in Bahrain - Gulf something or other hotel.

I’d welcome recommendations on hotels in Manila. I stayed there 20 years ago at the Peninsula but prefer to keep budget more modest - last visit was $400 usd a night for a large but shabby suite. My only memory is of the dozens of boys in lobby looking for hookups

Shangrila? Dusit?

A decent pool for swimming. Maybe cruisy hotel spa and a bar where I can sit and soak with a well made martini. Cocks and vodka. I have simple tastes

would welcome suggestions and will do full report on Bahrain, Manila, Pnom penh and kl when I return inn 6/7 weeks.

Thank you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.