Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Sooner or later the new Suvarnabhumi Airport is bound to open. For quite some time we all were hearing about how it will open in June. June is one week from the date of this post. It's not even close. I suppose better late than never. Now they're saying the airport will open by October. Somehow, I wouldn't want to bet on that either. Nevertheless, that's what they're saying. Supposedly, the airport will be operational in time for the high season. Let's hope so. Here's the article: Suvarnabhumi Airport to Open Before October BANGKOK, May 25 (TNA) Caretaker Transport Minister Pongsak Raktapongpaisal on Wednesday confirmed that Bangkok's new…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.7k views
  2. Guest catawampuscat
    Started by Guest catawampuscat,

    I am a big fan of smooth hairless male skin and have no problem finding what I like in Thailand.. However, many of us lose our head hair and grow abundant body hair as we age.. Now, the metrosexuals (straight men who care about their appearance) and younger gay men are waxing away back, butt, shoulder and even leg hair to look smoother and younger.. Bodybuilders and some athletics have always shaved or depilitated their body hair to show off their muscles better or swim faster.. Now there are lasers and electronic needles that do the job but take a lot of tme and there issome discomfort and significant cost.. I was very amused by a clever advertising on www…

    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
  3. Guest catawampuscat
    Started by Guest catawampuscat,

    I usually do not take off very new boys, without any experience, as I have found they usually haven't a clue as to what to do, but sometimes they are naturals at sex... I enjoy an experienced host boy, who knows how to take care of a farang and knows what works and what doesn't.. I know some farangs love to be the first and want to get to the new boys while they still have soil between their toes from the farm.. Many of the first timers have never had a sexual experience before and even kissing is somethng new to them.. One of my favorites of all time was a total virgin when I first met him and fortunately for me his appearance was not typical and he was alway…

    • 3 replies
    • 3.8k views
  4. Started by Gaybutton,

    Unfortunately, Pattaya has changed over the years from a city in which all of us could feel perfectly safe to a city in which you could easily become a crime victim if you're not cautious. The following story appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS and illustrates what I'm talking about: _____ New Zealand man assaulted as gang of youths attempt to steal his motorbike. Mr. Goran Jurec aged 40 from New Zealand made his way to Pattaya Police Station on Monday Night and informed officers that he had just been assaulted by a gang of young Thai men on the Pratamnak Mountain. They attempted to steal his motorbike without success. Mr. Jurec wearing a blood stained Po…

    • 16 replies
    • 6.5k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been to this bar several times in the last few weeks. I have always been happy with my time there. The guys are friendly and there seems to be a few guys for all tastes. The fee is now 250 bath which I don't care for but I guess "the times they are a changing." I have been most impressed with Jimy Jim James lately. I have been there on a regular basis and it is always full of boys and customers. The owner is doing something right. Keep it up Jimy or Jim or James or whatever your name is. I had a good time in Kaos a few nights back. They still seem a bit slow on numbers but the last time or two I have been in it has been picking up. I hope the m…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    Internet Options in Pattaya 1. Dial Up and ADSL

    • 8 replies
    • 5.6k views
  7. Guest xstreamlove
    Started by Guest xstreamlove,

    Can anyone give me information on Real Estate jobs in Thailand as I can not find any information on this topic? 1. Do you need a license and if so what are the requirements? 2. Can you work there part time without a work permit? 3. Is it all strictly commissions as it is here in the USA 3% sales person 3% broker or firm? 4. Do they have MLS there as this may be one option of a business I can open? 5. Basic information on how real estate works in Thailand. If anyone could help me with information I would be truly grateful as I would love to make the move to LOS but am to young to retire and would still enjoy working. Thanks for your time and help

    • 0 replies
    • 2.8k views
  8. Guest JoeM
    Started by Guest JoeM,

    WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 14, 2006 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Pattaya Gay Festival Dinner at Caf

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. Guest pepperami
    Started by Guest pepperami,

    Hi, Was wondering if someone could point me towards some websites for online shopping in Thailand, like a Thai version of Amazon? I wanna send some gifts, but don't want to ship it internationalally. The only thing I've found so far are florists. Would really like to find an online furniture store - any ideas? Thanks, Steve

    • 2 replies
    • 2.9k views
  10. Started by Maple,

    Went to Boyztown on May 12 -- Vesak, or Buddha Day -- when all bars were supposed to be closed and no booze served. However, several go-go bars on Pattayaland Soi 1 adjacent to Boyztown were open with their stages full of dancers: Gacuya, Sawatdee, Handy Boys, Dream Boys, Dynamite, and across 2nd road, Star Boys. Both of my visiting friends found company -- mission accomplished!

    • 1 reply
    • 2.4k views
  11. Started by Gaybutton,

    Those of you who were readers of my web site are well aware that I have been warning for years not to come to Thailand and get involved sexually with boys under the age of 18. The following is just the latest, and typical of what happens, sooner or later, when you don't heed that advice. If you are attracted to under-age boys, ask yourself if you would want to be in this guy's shoes: _____ Thailand to Deport Accused US Pedophile BANGKOK, May 12 (TNA) - Thailand's Immigration Police handed over to US Embassy staff Friday an American teacher who will be deported to face trial on charges of paedophilia in the United States. Steven Erik Prowler, a 57-year…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    and the best bit is it is a freebie at your local gay venue. This is a new standard of coverage in terms of quality and presentation. It's newsy, it's spicy, it's gossipy, it's titillating, it's got the best maps around, it's all colour, it's glossy it's - enough already - go get a copy. If you cannot pick up a copy or they are all gone in the rush then have a peek at the formulating website SPICEMAG.NET. I think it's a great addition to the Thai Gay community and great for gay visitors to Thailand

    • 0 replies
    • 3.6k views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    The Bars in Boyztown and Sunee have been hit or miss lately.

    • 3 replies
    • 3k views
  14. One of the more popular articles that was on my former web site was "How to Get a Thai Driver's License." As of May 10, 2006 I have revised and updated the article. If you would like to have it, please feel free to send me an E-mail at gaybutton@gmail.com . I will be happy to send you a copy of that article, or any other articles, that appeared on my web site. Also, you may not be aware of this: As of March 16, the daily fine for over-staying your visa was raised to 500 baht per day. Prior to that it was 200 baht per day. Don't forget, if you are ever caught over-staying your visa before you voluntarily report to the Immigration Police office or are leaving the…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.4k views
  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    Some of you may remember that I had a friend who showed up at my door with a bad case of Acne. I took him to the hospital and got him treatment. He then did not follow up on things the way he should have and I washed my hands of him. He reappeared. This time, he called me to tell me he had Tuberculosis. I was stunned, as I didn

    • 6 replies
    • 4.4k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have often wondered where the line is drawn when it comes to friends and their boyfriends. When I was in America, I had a policy not to get involved with those petty games. I once had 2 great friends that were lovers and together for many years. One of them had an indiscretion and because I did not tell his lover about that, I lost him as a friend. I did not think it was my place to get involved. I also hated losing a good friend over my silence. To date, I still think I did the right thing. In Pattaya, things are different as the situation is often more one where money is involved as opposed to just lovers. I have a friend who thinks his paid companion does…

    • 11 replies
    • 4.7k views
  17. Started by Maple,

    The new issue of Thai Puan Magazine (Vol. 2, Issue 8, May 2006) has an article written by an American named "Don" about his kidnapping and extortion earlier this year in Pattaya. It includes two headshots of the culprit who is half Thai, half Indian. (This same information was published first in the April 9 issue of PattayaGay.com's Weekly Report.) Here is an update by "Donshows" posted on May 7 on Thaivisa.com. at http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...pic=65225&st=15 ------------------------------------------------- "I want to follow up on this. Last week I had a call from the Thai Police and was asked to come to the police station to ID th…

    • 1 reply
    • 3k views
  18. Guest noy9000
    Started by Guest noy9000,

    hello there, anyone mind sharing the 'tipping' for bars? i'd never been to a gogo bar before - i may know the bar fine or drink, just by asking. But how about the short-time & long-time tipping?

    • 2 replies
    • 2.7k views
  19. Guest JoeM
    Started by Guest JoeM,

    WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 7, 2006 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cafe New Orleans features Pattaya Gay Festival dinner for first time, Sunday, May 28; limited to 40 guests Throb-Splash to host "Rear of the Year" contest Thursday, May 25, 2005; 19,000 Baht in prizes Silom Soi 4 Partying Throughout May; Pink Party coming May 10; other events include Miss Telephone Contest May 25, and appearance of Maisie Trollette at The Balcony Pub, Tuesday, May 30 Spice is new name for Former Sticky Rice, Former Thai Guys, Magazine; due out May 12 Sunny from Sunee…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  20. In Thailand, the word boyfriend often brings many different reactions depending on what experiences and motivations one has. I have not quiet fully understood the Thai meaning of boyfriend yet. I keep looking to learn more and I do keep trying to grasp what the word means to a Thai guy. I use the term boyfriend often in Thailand. I realize that in other places, that the paid companion I have would not be considered a boyfriend. But, in Thailand, many often use the word to represent one that is living with you or someone you are taking care of. In another thread, I was asked why I limited my "boyfriends" to having an open relationship with other Thais and you…

    • 12 replies
    • 7.1k views
  21. Started by Maple,

    As posted by Catawampuscat on another forum, www.GayThailand.com has now been blocked inside Thailand by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MICT). http://ict.cyberclean.org/ Although I am in Pattaya, I was able to access this site by using one of the site circumventor proxies provided by Elephantspike. Once I got to Sawatdee-Gay-Thailand, I typed "www.gaythailand.com" in the "Location via proxy:" box -- and it worked! Hence this post.

    • 2 replies
    • 4k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    There are many new boys at the bars recently. However, I have not seen too many customers sitting there. I went to 4 bars in Boyztown and there was only one or two other customers in each bar. Last night, I was in Sunee and not only were there a lack of customers, but there seem to be few boys on stage. I know it is low season. For those of you who have been here for a few years, how does this compare to previous years? On another note, I found a great guy at Gayuga in Boyztown. He is only in town for a week as he goes back to University in Bangkok next week. He is one of the sexiest guys I have seen in recent days. He was tall, muscular and well defined.…

    • 5 replies
    • 4k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    I was sitting at Lek

    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
  24. Guest theoamores
    Started by Guest theoamores,

    6/3" WbiMale loves asians in New Hampshire USA

    • 0 replies
    • 2.2k views
  25. Guest dudey
    Started by Guest dudey,

    i'm traveling to bangkok. i need to manage gay related sites while traveling. i hear Thai government blocks gay adult sites. anyone having difficulty managing those sites in Thailand? please advise.

    • 0 replies
    • 2.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.