Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest dudey
    Started by Guest dudey,

    I'm traveling to Bangkok. I want to bring gay porn dvd for a personal use. Do they confiscate it at the airport customs?

    • 1 reply
    • 4.6k views
  2. Guest rogered
    Started by Guest rogered,

    I tried to get into Sawatdee Gay Thailand & Thai visa sites today but they both appear to be offline. Anyone know of the reasons why?

    • 0 replies
    • 2.9k views
  3. Guest takesall
    Started by Guest takesall,

    Apart form checking if his dick tastes like shit how can I tell if he is gay? Sometimes when i ask are you gay i get a reply harpic harpic which is a toilet cleaner where I come from. What does he mean?

    • 16 replies
    • 10.6k views
  4. Last night I had a Thai friend I have known for a while to my place. He is sweet and adorable. He is also very sexy and intelligent. He is a great combination of many things. He came to me for advice. I was hoping he had come to me for more than just advice but I take what I can get. He is a student in Bangkok and only comes to Pattaya when he has a long vacation. He met a farang who he took a liking to and vice versa. They were only together for less than one week. The farang told him that he would take him off from the bars permanently and he would not have to work his regular job when he returned to university in 2 weeks. The boy was happy. The farang of…

    • 7 replies
    • 5.1k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    I had a very interesting conversation with a young man whom I have been with on many occasions. I met him at Throb/Splash about 2 years ago. I have been with him maybe 20 times in 2 years and always had a great time. He is totally versatile and very fun to be with on every occasion. Last night I was having sex with him and asked him to get on top of me. He said no. I asked why and he said,

    • 1 reply
    • 3.2k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    While in Pattaya, sometimes I find it necessary to use a sleeping pill. My favorite medication of choice is Tylenol PM. For me, it works better than anything else. However, I have been unable to find it anywhere in Thailand. When I go back to Canada or the US, I am able to get it easily. When I run our here and I need something to help put me to sleep, I have used Thai Valium and Xanex. Both seem to work great and do the job. However, I am not really sure how safe they are and I don

    • 3 replies
    • 3.8k views
  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have moved into a new house in Jomptien. I love the house. I am quite happy and content. I am unable to get a phone line and getting Internet access in the house has been impossible. Many have told me that it is easy to get. However, the phone companies are sure they don

    • 3 replies
    • 3.2k views
  8. Guest Geezer
    Started by Guest Geezer,

    The subject of

    • 5 replies
    • 3.7k views
  9. Guest Martelly
    Started by Guest Martelly,

    Im looking for a really strong massage, as i have some problems with my back. I would prefer to have the massage in the comfort of my own home, here in Pattaya. Does anyone know of anybody?

    • 3 replies
    • 4.2k views
  10. Guest takesall
    Started by Guest takesall,

    Those quotes were extracted from the Sonkran thread. The Thai calendar normally gives 17 public holidays (18 in 2006) USA has between 11 and 14 or more depending on the state. UK has 8. Most Thais work 6 days a week and some work 7 some weeks, often without extra pay. Public holidays apart from Sonkran just give one day off at a time, so Songkran is the only brake of any length. Few Thais get an annual vacation apart from these public holidays. So Hedda do you think the Thai people have too much vacation or are they just not worthy of having more? Of course if they had more you woud have to pay more for the services and goods you enjoy so cheaply. …

    • 4 replies
    • 3.5k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    Welcome to the new forum board for Gay Thailand. We apologize for it taking so long to get the new board up and running. We are still testing this as we are new to the software. Please let us know if you have any issues or concerns in the Comments and Suggestions forum. GayThailand.com Team

    • 13 replies
    • 5.3k views
  12. Guest JoeM
    Started by Guest JoeM,

    Beach gang assault and rob British tourist Boonlua Chatree A British man was beaten and robbed in front of Mike Shopping Mall in the early hours of April 7.... Police know the identities of all the gang members. Most of them work in gay bars. After work they act as pimps controlling young prostitutes who sell their services along the beach, and rob foreigners, using the money to go out on the town. Pattaya Mail Story

    • 2 replies
    • 3.1k views
  13. Started by Gaybutton,

    I am delighted to see that this web site, one of the few one can still get to within Thailand without being blocked, has a working message board again. I have been receiving E-mail asking whether I intend to restore my web site and message board now that Thaksin has stepped down. At the moment I have no plans to restore my web site, but that is not engraved in stone. I still don't know why it was blocked in the first place. However, it is still very premature for me to make any decisions. In the meantime, if anyone out there wishes to have any of the articles that were on my web site or wishes to contact me personally, all you need to do is drop a line to…

    • 6 replies
    • 5.3k views
  14. Started by Gaybutton,

    Many "farang" avoid Thailand, especially Pattaya, like the plague during Songkran because they dislike being totally soaked wherever they go. Yes, it does go on for an entire week. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the big day in Pattaya and yes, you will certainly be soaked on that day. On Thursday and Friday there will still be isolated pockets of revelers shooting water at people. By Friday night it will all be over for this year. Actually, there really is not problem at all about venturing out during Songkran week. While it is true that if you are on a baht bus or motocycle taxi you're going to get a soaking, the solution to that is so simple . . . when on a baht bus,…

    • 10 replies
    • 5.6k views
  15. Started by Maple,

    The following information was provided to me by a Farang friend in Pattaya: "This describes an attempted pickpocketing on a Baht bus recently. At 9 p.m., under the overpass while headed toward Jomtien Beach, five Thai people got on the baht bus I was on: a "working-class" woman with 2 children, and two "middle-class" women. The 8-year-old girl sat on my left. She wore a full skirt and spread her legs as far apart as possible, touching my left leg. The 10-year-old boy sat on my right, touching my right side with his right hand via his left arm pit. I gave stern looks to the mother at the girl's left, but she didn't put a stop to it. I kept my left hand pr…

    • 3 replies
    • 3.7k views
  16. Started by Maple,

    In another thread, JoeM posted: "Gaybutton's site listed Rhonda at Norcross Travel. US Toll free number 1-888-888-7157 or the toll number 1-770-934-2777. I have used her many times to book to Thailand. She consistently has the cheapest fair." I have also purchased many R/T tickets from Rhonda. However, last year I found a ticket that was $250 USD cheaper than Ronda's price! So I bought my ticket (coach) from ThaiFly. Their website is at: http://www.thaifly.com/Home/index.php They have offices in Chicago, IL USA and Bangkok; their contact info is found at: http://www.thaifly.com/TH/contact_us.php

    • 5 replies
    • 5.6k views
  17. Guest TOQ2
    Started by Guest TOQ2,

    I noticed under the Photo Gallery section there are pic of a host bar She Bangs. I believe they have changed it to He Bangs.. Is this still open.. I havent heard anymore mention of it.. It sure looks nice from all the pics.. Since I will back in Pattaya in June I was just curious.. Thanks, john

    • 4 replies
    • 4.1k views
  18. Guest xstreamlove
    Started by Guest xstreamlove,

    Has anyone herd about the new developments in Pattaya I have read about it on other foroms and find this to be very interesting and would like to here your feedback and thoughts on it. "I can announce that the jomtium Beach Road you know today, will be no longer be the unkept fishing village style resort, you once knew, as Developers from UK< USA, Dubai to Australia and Hong Kong, are now eyeing it up, to turn Jomtium into a Luxury Classy 5 Star Miami Dubai, Sky Scraper Resort, you will not believe" With developments like La Royale, The Sails, Northshore, Northpoint, and now Majestic Tower all under construction, Pattaya is poised to join the big leagues. …

    • 0 replies
    • 3k views
  19. Guest dgfit
    Started by Guest dgfit,

    hi guy all of you, my name is fabio, i am 31 and i am italian...i am in Milan just now but i am gona go to thailand the whole month of august.it's gonna be my first time there and i think i'llbe alone...someone told me and i read my self that thailand is the best place where doing this kind of experience ..that i did time ago.....i would like to follow a travel schedule but i can't make up my mind , i want to spend my time on the seeside...of course but on the other hand i would sightseeing and take some yoga lession.iat first i'll reach bangkok and then....i really don't know so guys help me to plan my travel..may be we canmeet up...know for the first time...i am a ver…

    • 1 reply
    • 3.5k views
  20. Started by lmenard,

    Hi, Did anyone go to Tawan bar ? How is the bar and the boys ? I will be in Bangkok in may and as I'm a muscle lover I think it's the best place in Bangkok. Is it possible to find athletic or muscular boys in other bars ? Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 8.2k views
  21. Guest catawampuscat
    Started by Guest catawampuscat,

    Looks like BARS in Pattaya will be closed for the senate election on the 18th and Songkran final day on the 19th.. Lots of boys who haven't already left town will go home, so plan ahead or take your chances.. Movies will be packed and traffic to Jomtien will be heavy unless it rains more.. Plan ahead and have fun... B) P.S. I tried to eidt the title and make bar plural but I don't see anyway to edit the subject title....

    • 2 replies
    • 3.6k views
  22. Started by lmenard,

    Hi, I read in a website that popper is not allowed in Thailand. Is it true ?

    • 4 replies
    • 13.7k views
  23. Guest Martelly
    Started by Guest Martelly,

    Can anyone sugest a good hotel in Bangkok. Have stayed at thye Tarntawan before, its ok but so so. Have also stayed at the Ramada, the beds ar not so good there.

    • 3 replies
    • 4.3k views
  24. Guest JoeM
    Started by Guest JoeM,

    WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 16, 2006 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Songkran is over -- except in Pattaya area Celebration of Terry's Ten Years since Opening My Life Bar in BoyzTown nets 22,000 baht for charities Throb - Splash readying nightclub fr celebration of Kevin's 44th Birthday, free food and shows, April 26 Le Caf

    • 0 replies
    • 2.8k views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    I met a lady that worked in a restaurant next to Memories. She was very nice and I was introduced to her because I was told she was looking for a new job. I needed a housekeeper. She agreed to do the job. She came to my placed and gave it a try and it worked great for both of us. I told her she was hired. She went back and told her boss that she was going to take a new job and they told her to get out. She went back to her apartment and was awoken at 3am to be evicted from her apartment. She showed up at my place in tears that morning. What I don

    • 3 replies
    • 4.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.