Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by lmenard,

    Hi I will be in Phuket in may. Is there a place to meet muscle guys ? Thanks

    • 5 replies
    • 12.8k views
  2. Boyfriends and Exes are often a problem everywhere but especially in Thailand. When one understands that it is mostly business on the Thai's part, they often let aside the emotional attachments that happen in other places. Last night I was having dinner with some friends at a bar in Pattaya. I was talking to a guy from New York and he wanted to know about a boy we saw working as a doorman. I told him the guy was great, a true gay boy, fun in bed and totally versatile. I told him that few guys in Pattaya would be able to get better head than from this doorman. He thanked me for the advice as I gave the young man my highest recommendations. He asked if I had been …

    • 5 replies
    • 4.8k views
  3. Guest takesall
    Started by Guest takesall,

    Are you a school teacher Stef. I note that in at least 2 of your posts you pontificate pointlessly. Is this just an addiction to your own forum? Stef on Poppers

    • 3 replies
    • 4k views
  4. Started by lmenard,

    Hi, Maybe my question will sound stupid but I've ner been in a gogo bar. I went in Bangkok for business 2 years ago but I'm very shy and I didn't enter in a host bar. I will be in Phuket for a few days and I would like to try. I saw pictures in Internet with boys with a number. How it happens ? You have to see someone and tell the number ? What is the average price to meet somebody ? Thank you for your advices as it will help me to be less shy

    • 2 replies
    • 4.7k views
  5. Guest stef
    Started by Guest stef,

    Not sure about this but does Everyone who uses " Yaba " does smoke normal cigarette ? I am so naif with drugs of any sorts, and not really sure where this does stand. I mean , would I be safe with a kid who doesn't smoke cigarettes ? or this doesn't mean anything. I grew up in a farm and the only thing I could ever think to smoke was the Cow's crap as there were so much of it.....couldn't stand it.. Never had that temptation of anything as I grew up in differents circumstances... Never went out to parties with friends.. and stuff like that.. so today I still wonder a lot of things about drugs... I was in a relation with a guy for few years back in the S…

    • 3 replies
    • 7k views
  6. Guest catawampuscat
    Started by Guest catawampuscat,

    Having spent too much time in Sunee Plaza,the last few weeks, I decided to check out the bars in Boyztown and see what was new and happening.. Sawatdee Boyz Bar has been closed for a few weeks and is undergoing renovations..I looked in tonite and there is a huge projecting bar with the stage against the opposite wall..I usually perfer the stage in the center of the bar as one can see both sides of the boys..I heard they will open early next month but this was from a doorman across the soi.. Dynamite Bar which is up a flight of stairs near Dream Boys has a big stage and couches..The sitting is not the greatest and I imagine they will renovate at some point but it has …

    • 2 replies
    • 4.4k views
  7. Guest freeyourmind
    Started by Guest freeyourmind,

    I don

    • 7 replies
    • 5.4k views
  8. Guest Khunatm
    Started by Guest Khunatm,

    I often wonder about obituaries, especially as I get older. I mean, it really is too late. But I will miss David

    • 0 replies
    • 3.2k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have spent the better part of 2 weeks looking for a house in Pattaya. It has been a truly pain in the ass experience. I found one place that the guy wanted to rent but when I offered him his asking price, he said he thought he wanted to sell instead of rent. I then proceeded to look at other real estate agents in the area. What I found was that no one listens to you. I was very specific in what I wanted. I told them I wanted a 3 bedroom house with a large swimming pool that someone could swim laps in. I met with 4 agents who set up times with landlords to show me different properties. Not one agent took me to see a property that I wanted. None met with t…

    • 9 replies
    • 6.1k views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    I had dinner again tonight at Ole Resturant in Day/Night 2 in Pattaya. The food was good, the service was good and I enjoyed my meal. They seemed to have made nice improvements in all areas. Keep it up guys! I know many of you tried the place before and were unhappy with it. They seem to be working hard on fixing some of their problems. Why not check it out and give them another chance?

    • 2 replies
    • 3.9k views
  11. Guest JoeM
    Started by Guest JoeM,

    WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 9, 2006 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Throb-Splash Nightclub to host birthday party for Kevin, Thursday, April 26, 8:30 p.m. Mata Hari Restaurant reopens in new location in Jomtien area Le Caf

    • 0 replies
    • 3k views
  12. Guest Brief
    Started by Guest Brief,

    Hi All, Does anyone have any info on the Lai-Thai Hotel and Guest house in Chiang Mai? Are they gay friendly and any other info would be much appreciated. Thanking you in advance Regards Brief PS By the way this is a great site. Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 4.2k views
  13. Started by Maple,

    Pattaya Today: 2 April 2006 http://www.pattayatoday.net/index.php?acti...pe=news&id=1609 Farang kidnapped in weird gay scam An odd tale of blackmail Cop Bunyung and his friend Polasan demanded 700,000 baht Recent rumours that gay men have been targeted in the resort for extortion have surfaced again with one of the oddest corruption tales in Pattaya

    • 1 reply
    • 5.4k views
  14. Guest KARIM
    Started by Guest KARIM,

    Hi What is the best Gym Center in Karon Beach ( who has the best and right equipment to work out all muscle groups, and good and loud music why not, same same Patong Gym) ? Thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 3.2k views
  15. Guest stef
    Started by Guest stef,

    Although H5N1 avian flu has caused many people to look at migrating birds and domestic poultry in a new, menacing light, it may be time to reappraise the bewhiskered feline serenely licking her paws on your couch. Danish and Italian researchers are calling on the world's health organizations and experts to start taking notice of cats. And they're urging officials to consider these domestic animals as both potential threats to human safety and as possible sentinels for the arrival of the disease. "We believe that the potential role of cats should be considered in official guidelines for controlling the spread of H5N1 virus infection," wrote the authors in a comme…

    • 0 replies
    • 3.7k views
  16. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    BREAKING NEWS I will not accept post of premier in the next government : Thaksin Caretaker Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra announced on Tuesday that he will not take premiership in the next government. He said his decision is aimed at restoring unity in the country. He apologised to 16 million people who voted for him in the April 12 election. A main reason of his decision is that the country is celebrating HM the King's 60th anniversary on the throne, Thaksin said. However he will remain in the position as caretaker prime minister until the Parliament select the new prime minister. --The Nation 2006-04-04 via www.thaivisa.com

    • 2 replies
    • 3.6k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    There are many improvements in Sunee Plaza recently. The Corner Bar and Krazy Dragon are setting new standards in the area. There are several boys that have been redone and are looking wonderful. The area keeps getting better and the bars seem to be spending more and more money on upgrading the facilities. If you have not had one of the Memories pork sandwich recently, give it a try. Jimmy Jimy James was packed last night. It was standing room only. Come In bar has done a few cosmetic changes which look great. The new Euro bar was open last night and a fresh coat of paint and a new look outside keep the area changing.

    • 2 replies
    • 4.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.