Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
-
Dear Pattaya Area American Citizens, The Consular Section of the American Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of an upcoming Embassy consular visit in Pattaya. Consular staff will be available to provide consular services on Thursday, June 29, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Amari Orchid Resort on Beach Road in Pattaya (Tel: (038) 428161). Please watch for signs at the entrance directing you to the Consular services area. The following consular services will be available: *Passport renewal applications (US $67.00 or baht 2,680 for adult passports) *Additional passport pages (no charge) *Notarial servi…
-
- 0 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
I noticed in the latest commercial trailers pubished on PattayaGay and referenced here, comments about a thread which appeared on the Thaiboys website titled "No honey, no money." I went to the site and found the thread and comments quite entertaining. The thread was apparently posted by Pan, the site moderator, with the premise that "not all Thai boys are money boys." Needless to say, no one who has ever set foot in Thailand knows that that premise to be true. It's like saying not all Brits are pompous fools, not all Germans are loud mouths, or not all Greeks come bearing gifts. The basic statement, however, did not prevent a host of posters, some of whom ma…
-
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 18, 2006 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ceremonies celebrating His Majesty the King's Diamond Anniversary of Ascension to Throne now easing off Rock Star Pee Saderd ends national tour "in concert" at Throb - Splash Saturday, July 1 Symphony Brasserie to host Pattaya Gay Festival Dinner on Thursday, June 29; starts at 8:30 p.m. Fundraising for Pride Festival, Bangkok, includes art show at @Richard's ongoing into July, and Telephone Pub Book Sale, which comes this Monday, June 19, and the third Monday of every month Balcony Pu…
-
Bangkok Post Breaking news Bangkok (dpa) - Thailand's booming property sector has been thrown into confusion by a new regulation issued this month that requires all partly foreign-owned companies to prove the source of their funding before purchasing land, industry sources said Tuesday. The new Interior Ministry regulation that went into effect on May 25 has already started to slow sales of housing estates in Thailand's popular seaside resorts, such as Pattaya, Phuket, Hua Hin and Samui Island, which have been specifically targeting well-to-do foreigners as vacation getaways or retirement homes. "The property boom ended on May 25," said Ronachai Krisadaolarn, ma…
-
- 17 replies
- 6.1k views
-
-
new bf wants to take me home to good ol' kumpawapi ! has anybody been there...or even able to find it on the map? thanks!
-
I enjoy being a butterfly and going from one to another but after a while, I look for a little romance.. Usually, the second "off" or time, is the killer as what was something special often becomes something ordinary .. I like to "romance" a boy by seeing him several times for a drink and a chat before "offing" This creates a feeling of anticipation for me which I enjoy and adds spice..Also, I have found the boy is much more comfortable as he is at least familiar with you, and is more natural.. I like to take my time and hate being rushed or hurried along.. These little romances are not meant to be life long committments but just something special, someth…
-
I have always enjoyed the bars in Boyxztown. They have a wide variety of guys to choose from. Last night I started off at Funnyboyx and had a nice time. I saw one very cute guy I liked but wanted to check the other bars to see what was happening. BoyzBoyzBoyx had a nice selection but I was looking for the guy I met there 2 weeks ago and he was not there. Throb/Splash has a nice selection as well but I enjoyed my talk with the sexy but larger than life drag queen there and didn't really meet anyone. Next was A-bomb. The boys here seem a bit beefier and larger than the other bars. They had a fair amount of customers as well. I met one guy from there tha…
-
For those of you who don't mind the night scene, I have always enjoyed a night at Excite and Hollywood. The shows in both places are very enjoyable and the crowd has a great time. The price is very reasonable for the mixers and the drinks. Last night, I had a birthday party for my boyfriend and he invited 16 friends out to Hollywood. We took 4 bottles of whiskey with us. Hollywood had 2 waiters that were basically dedicated to us all night. They refilled the glasses, got more soda and coke and kept me entertained. The entire cost for all the mixers for the night was 5,600 bath. That was a great deal I thought and every one of the boys had a great time. We sta…
-
After a nice night in Boyztown hitting some bars, I wandered over to Sunee after picking up a boy from A-Bomb. We were at the Corner Bar when I heard that there was a commotion going on around the corner. Being curious, I wandered over to see what was happening. The police from Bangkok had rounded up all the boys in Diamond Pub and had them in a baht bus to take to jail. I am sure most were there because of either being underage to work or have no papers. I was also told that all would be tested for Yabba. I don
-
I am planning to visit Pattaya, Thailand for the first time in December 2006 though February 2007. Instead of staying at a hotel for over a month I was hoping to rent a furnished condo or apartment. Is there any easy way to do this? Thanks for any insight you can provide...
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ American Man Arrested in Sunee Plaza Bar Raid. On Monday night, a group of Undercover Pattaya Tourist Police Officers conducted a raid of the Diamond Pub in Soi Sunee Plaza, South Pattaya after receiving information that the venue was being used to sell sex to foreigners. It was thought that underage foreign boys and Thai boys were available for sex at the venue. On the first floor of the venue, rooms were being used to accommodate these illegal activities. The raid took place and on the first floor of the venue, a partially clothed American National, Mr. Ronald Sims aged 43 was found in one of the ro…
-
- 1 reply
- 2.8k views
-
-
For about the past two weeks I have had no problems at all getting into this web site and the Sawatdee Forum. As recently as this morning I still had no problem. Now it is Friday, June 9 at about 2:50 PM in Thailand, and both web sites are blocked yet again! I had hoped that after two weeks with no blocking, that would be the case from now on. It didn't work out that way. The cyber censors are at it again. Your guess as to why is as good as mine.
-
- 4 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
I have just received an email from my Thai friend who works at Throb, telling me that it has been sold. Im just wondering if anyone else has heard this?
-
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 1, 2006 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Royal Barge Procession Rehearsal in Photos as Thailand prepared to honor His Majesty the King Boxer reports further on Pattaya Gay Festival Dinner at Cafe New Orleans a week ago Saturday, June 3 Maisie Trollette's final performance on this trip to Thailand : Topman show for Pattaya Orphanage June 6 Balcony Pub's Isaan Party great fun with packed house June 7; offers food promo for Pride Festival Royal Cliff Beach Resort hosting "Grand Night at the Bolshoi Opera" in Ballroom Saturday, June 17 …
-
I was just perusing the newest photos in the profiles and saw Ricky.... He is standing in a small boat with the most beautiful buns..He is just the right height and has a large member but and this is the cruel part, he is looking for Asians and in a lower age bracket that I find myself in.. Perhaps, it is a commercial photo of another hot young man but if this is really Ricky, he could make a lot of money in BKK with slightly older farangs, like me.. If I was a younger Asian top , I would check Ricky out .. Lots of photos and lots of sexy Asians and others and some not so sexy but interesting... Also noted membership just shy of 3000 members, so congratul…
-
I have heard that all bars in Thailand will be closed for 3 and 4 days for the celebration for the King's assention to the throne. Anyone heard these rumors?
-
Hedda Dear Thank you for that latest reaffirmation of the principles of Salomon v Salomon and their application in Thai property ownership. I hope you will continue to update and monitor your blog from the US. On behalf of the other board members, I wish you a safe and joyous trip home even though you anticipate it with such dreary cynicism. At least you won't be plagued by World Cup fever that is so prevalent in this part of the world. mauRICE
-
We are trying to get more information on our closure and the site. We will need to hire a law firm in order to do this.
-
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF JUNE 4, 2006 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Balcony Pub, Bangkok, offers annual Isaan Party Wednesday, June 7; Cowboy Night June 17, and World Cup television, for games televised by Chang Beer Maisie Trollette will appear at Topman Cabaret Bar, Sunee, Tuesday, June 6; meets friends after at LaCage Bar Grand Australian Barbecue raised 25,500 Baht for Thais4Life Charity held May 31 at La Cage Bar, Sunee Balcony Pub appearance in Bangkok by Maisie Trollette May 30 netted 20,000 Baht for Pattaya Orphanage Symphony Brasserie's firs…
-
Hello I am new to this forum and know this topic has been talked about before but I see that many of you that post here do live in Pattaya. I too am thinking of moving there and would like to know some information on the cost. I don't know if I will buy or rent and would love to know what most think about this.(house verse condo , rent verse buy) I also would love to know what it cost on average for a farang to live there per month. Rent, food, phone, nights out, etc. I guess I'm really looking for someone to give me a basic breakdown on there cost per month if this is not to personal to them it would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time and help.
-
You can find almost anything or any service in Pattaya, but I don't believe there are gay farang pychotheraphists or counselors..it is a golden opportunity for someone from an English speaking country and I believe one could make a living here if priced right..Licensing would be a nightmare but some informal title like counselor or advisor might work.. Personally, I have become some alarmed at my memory loss.. Very recently, I spotted a boy who reacted when he saw him as if he knew me..He looked vaguely familiar and I was attracted to him..The mamasan told me I had offed him a few weeks earlier and even after speaking with the boy, I had no memory of him what…
-
- 6 replies
- 3.7k views
-
-
Well I am very new to all of this...I will be visiting Pattaya for the first time this weekend coming for 3 days. While I am there I am hoping to meet young (but legal) local guys for massage and anal sex....given that I am there only for 3 days where are the best places to go for gay massage...where are the sfae cruising places...what are the best bars to go to to meet local guys. Thanks simon208@email.com
-
- 2 replies
- 3.8k views
-
-
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 28, 2006 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Maisie Trollette, international drag star, to appear at The Balcony Pub, Bangkok's Silom Soi 4, Tuesday, May 30, for Pattaya Orphanage fundraiser Funny Boys Bar celebrates second anniversary of affiliation with Panorama Pub with party for regular customers and friends Friday, June 2 Symphony Brasserie, Pattaya Second Road between Soi 7 and Soi 8, hosts Pattaya Gay Festival Dinner this coming Saturday, June 3 Pattaya Gay Festival Dinner at Cafe New Orleans Sunday Night "exceeded expectations" …
-
Some of you may remember a thread that was on my web site about the fact that my house was burglarized and my laptop computer was stolen. That was nearly a year ago. Try as we might, we were never able to catch him. We knew exactly who it was, but he disappeared from Pattaya. It was a bar boy who had befriended my boyfriend and managed to get the key to our house copied. That's how he entered. I was just lucky he didn't steal anything else. We just found out he has been caught. My boyfriend received a call from another friend of his, telling him that the same boy returned to Pattaya, hooked up with a "farang" and stole money, a mobile phone, and gold from him.…
-
- 4 replies
- 3.1k views
-