Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    What was it? For me I was 19 and a student in France. I had a roommate who was 27 in the host family we shared. I had no clue he was gay. About a month after we arrived we went out and got drunk. When we came home he started kissing me. I was like "WTF?" And he was like "your heart is beating so fast!" And it was! I ended up going down on him that night and the next day after buying condoms he fucked me.

  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love me some sexy hip hop guys. These photos have just converted me to watching the show next season! https://www.queerty.com/gay-couple-next-seasons-love-hip-hop-everyone-feeling-parched-20181026

  3. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    I mean can you watch this and not cry?

  4. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    At least the dems can block any changes to Obamacare. That said the Senate will probably get to confirm another Supreme.

  5. Started by Lucky,

    The Guardian today has a feature on gay publishing, and it includes the cover of Cakeboy magazine. The guy on the cover looks pretty cute, but the picture itself shows real artistry. https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/oct/31/queer-publishing-lgbtq-queer-media-niche Check out the Cakeboy website for other hot pix! http://cakeboymag.com/

  6. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Started downloading it. Only 22 hours left to go! Anyone else going to play this?

  7. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Link contains details about the first new episode of Game Of Thrones https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1040427/Game-of-Thrones-season-8-spoilers-Jon-Snow-Bran-Stark-Daenerys-Targaryen-HBO

  8. Started by MsGuy,

    Here's an interesting explanation of the reasons the USA does not (& will not in the foreseeable future have) Medicare for all citizens. Do you think, as President Obama has suggested, that a "Medicare for all" system would work in the US? Peter Schachte, Expatriate American Answered Oct 12 …

    • 2 replies
    • 938 views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    I don't think I have experienced a time in my lifetime where the statement "words matter" is so relevant. They have always mattered but with the current President, they have become more divisive and more important. I realize he does not know this or does not care, but they are important. In Turkey, the denials from the Saudi government over the murder of a US resident journalist were important. The denials kept coming and the lies kept coming. The Saudi people believed their government until this. Will this change their minds? The MeToo movement has taught us one thing for sure, that words matter. What you say, how you say it and where you say it is relevant.…

  10. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    The reboot starts today. Anyone else who used to want to be her when they were younger?

  11. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    I got a devil outfit but put the tail coming out of my crotch. I was "Horny Devil."

  12. Started by were123sg,

    https://www.lpsg.com/threads/fitness-model-matt-cooke.527472/#post-7728155

  13. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    And this is what Trump had to say "President Donald Trump said that the shooting had "little to do" with gun laws and that the shooter could have been stopped if the synagogue had armed protection. " God, blow me.

  14. Started by kjun12,

    U.S. Mission in Thailand to Cease Providing Income Affidavit October 26, 2018 Bangkok, THAILAND As of January 1, 2019, the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok and the U.S. Consulate General in Chiang Mai will cease to provide the income affidavit for the purpose of applying for Thai retirement and family visas and will not notarize previous versions of the income affidavit. The Royal Thai Government requires actual verification of income to certify visa applicants meet financial requirements for long-stay visas. The U.S. government cannot provide this verification and will no longer issue the affidavits. Please consult the Royal Thai Embassy in W…

  15. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    49 year old teacher gets filmed by her husband having lesbian sex with her 14 year old niece - many, many times. Gives the films to the teen who then uploads them to PornHub, where a class mate sees it and turns her in. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6321295/Female-substitute-teacher-49-arrested-student-recognizes-porn-film.html?fbclid=IwAR1J4XEmC4ropR6GYFj2IS0LZMzGjjnNapgLYzIwYznASw9xlcvqOL8bsmk

  16. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    I just realized. Whoever gets the winning lottery ticket can actually buy their own senator. Since the GOP is only up by one vote that can be a sweet deal.

  17. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    This movie is awesome! Laurie Strode as Sydney Prescott (who was partially based on Laurie.) They went back to using the foregrounds and showing us what people watch on TV on Halloween (Repo Man for the win.) Then there are two surprises (how he gets the mask and how he gets to Lauire) that are cool.) I seriously recommend it to everyone!

  18. Because I'm fucking tired of white women being racist assholes. https://splinternews.com/racist-white-woman-verbally-attacks-family-for-speaking-1829894153

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    Sorry, I missed October 11 and the National Coming Out Day. I had 3 Thai guys and a beard full of cum! And, the party continues as I went to pick up another one day. I figured Coming Out Day needed some Cumming out of others and into or onto me!

  20. Started by BlkSuperman,

    Planning a trip to Santo Santo Domingo, Dominican republic. Where can I go to find sexy hung Dominican men? Thanks.

  21. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Would you try them? https://jezebel.com/thats-a-lotta-thrustin-1829914749

  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have heard, and people have said, that the President wants to ensure his own vanity and requested that the FDA look into this so as to make sure that his small.... (hands?) don’t feel overwhelmed when wearing a mitten. Just saying, it isn’t cool to have sex with a porn star while your wife is pregnant and then have the "mitten" fall off. Heaven forbid his supporters knew how many abortions he has had to pay for over the years because of the "mitten" size is too big for tiny (hands). They still have the fantasy that he is pro-life and not just in this for the money. LOL. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4978398/FDA-make-smaller-condoms-men-s-smaller-penise…

  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    The Saudi story keeps changing. Anyone surprised? Turkey has announced they will release more on Tuesday. Will be interesting. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-khashoggi/saudi-arabia-calls-khashoggi-killing-grave-mistake-says-prince-not-aware-idUSKCN1MV0HI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.