Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. With a photo like this one, it doesn't seem too difficult: How does anyone go from making $87.5 million this year and risking that to shift into a new "mean" image? Portia De Rossi, her wife, says, “I just think she’s such a brilliant actress and standup that it doesn’t have to be this talk show for her creativity. There are other things she could tackle.” True, there are other things, but acting? Good luck finding a movie for Ellen to star in. Judging by this photo, perhaps James Bond? When you've hit it big in daytime, much like Oprah, the last thing you want to do is venture off into unloved territory. Not an easy decision for someone who climbed th…

  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    He said Hitler was right on this one. Ever wonder why we have to keep fighting the good first for equality? https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/12/12/mexico-boxer-dario-larralde-gay/

  3. Started by Terry4,

    A tourist who visited Thailand is suing British Airways after claiming he suffered injuries and loss of earnings after being forced to sit next to an obese passenger on a 12 hour flight. ThaiVisa reports that 51 year old Stephen Prosser from Wales told Pontypridd County Court yesterday that cabin crew onboard the Bangkok to London flight ignored his claims that he would be injured if he was forced to sit next to the obese passenger. Mr Prosser, an engineer, told the court the passenger was “extremely large” about 6 foot 4, more than 300 pounds and likened the man to the late New Zealand rugby star Jonah Lomu. “He was that large that he had to force his buttock…

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    I did not put this in the political forum as I do not think it is political. If you have not seen the video of Bob Dole saluting Bush's casket, please view it. It is very moving.

  5. Thailand’s roads are the deadliest in Southeast Asia and among the worst in the world for vehicle accidents and fatalities, according to a World Health Organization (WHO) report released on Friday. The report showed the death rate per 100,000 population in Thailand was 32.7, far ahead of Vietnam which came second at 26.7. Singapore was the safest at 2.8. (see graphic). The figure for Thailand was up marginally from 32.6 in the last WHO survey three years ago, when the country had the second-highest road fatality rate in in the world, behind only Libya. Please credit and share this article with others using this link:https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/…

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    This is a big one with CC and other data of about 500 Million users. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/11/30/marriott-discloses-massive-data-breach-affecting-up-to-500-million-people/?utm_term=.2944aed75648

  7. Thailand has overtaken Russia and India as the most unequal country in the latest survey by a Swiss bank. Banyong Pongpanich, chairman of Phatra Securities, posted on Facebook on Wednesday the findings... “In 2016, the 1% richest Thais (500,000 people) owned 58.0% of the country’s wealth. In 2018, they controlled 66.9%, overtaking their peers in Russia whose wealth share fell from 78% to 57.1%,” he wrote. The richest in Turkey also did well this year even though the economy was bad. “The wealthiest people there control 54.1%, outstripping second-ranked India, which fell to the fourth from 58.4% to 51.5% is year,” he wrote. Apart from these four, there are no othe…

  8. if you want to practice your Spanish slang and dirty talk, now we have a new service, a videoblog in Spanish that hopefuly I will be able to post weekly or bi weekly. It is going to be available in the paid account in JustFor.Fans, but the intro and a sample can be viewed for free here: https://ilikepinga.com/2018/10/22/i-like-pinga-en-espanol/

  9. Back in July I posted about wifi on aircraft no longer blocking this site. I found it a pleasant break to be able to occasionally tune into this site during a long flight. However, on my recent return flight to Brazil, I see that the church ladies got loose again and blocked this and other sites (rentmen, planetromeo, hunqz etc) on aircraft wifi. Considering that we passengers have to pay extra for aircraft wifi, it seems inappropriate to have airline employees decide what we can or cannot view on paid aircraft wifi. We are buying wifi from the airline. It should not matter if we watch the news on wifi or access this site - why should it be blocked except…

  10. Im so sad.....Pete Shelley gay singer icon of the 80’s has died today , Who remembers “ im a homosapien too , me sir, you Sir , homosapien too ! Very sexy young guy when he was young , looked very old at 63 when he died though. I guess the drugs & drink catches up to them eventually Strange he died in Estonia , I admit i loved the 80’s music, so many Gay icons “ me Sir, you Sir, homosapien too , homosapen like you.”

  11. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    We got the name of the movie and a trailer! 'Part Of The Journey Is The End."

  12. Started by Latbear4blk,

    So I just noticed I am an Olympian. I am surprised immortality can be obtained so soon. Do we have a webpage somewhere that shows the scale with the different levels of membership? @TotallyOz?

  13. Started by Latbear4blk,

    Inspired by the sharing of our milk sister @Tartegogo, I downloaded Tinder to my phone. At the beginning, I loved it. The swiping left, right, and up, and the limitation to connect only when there is a match, just got me. Soon I was paying for the Plus version, mainly to be able to scout other locations. I did notice some glitches. The app would sometimes freeze, specially when I would tap in the notifications. But I still loved it. I was making a lot of connections in Salvador and in DC. The app let you know there is people who liked you, but in order to know who they are, you have to pay for the Gold version. I was hooked, so I did. I should have been billed about…

  14. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    So my parents bought me a PS4 from a third party seller on Amazon. Today they messaged me and asked me why I hadn't thanked them for it. Since I knew nothing about it I was like "Huh?" They showed me the tracking that says "Delivered to neighbor." So, I guess it was stolen? Anyone know if with a third party seller on Amazon if there is anything I can do?

  15. Started by Latbear4blk,

    That is new. He always takes a vacation and stops the reviews flow. I was expecting that, as the forums are down, he would also put the reviews website on a hiatus. However, new reviews were posted yesterday and today. I think I remember him talking about developing the code for a bot that would automatize the reviews vetting and publishing process. I wonder if that is what is going on.

  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    OK, I am a New Yorker by adoption. But, born in Bama and still watch all the Tide games live. The last nail bitter (long red ones in my case) was hard to watch. But, Jalen pulled it off. Are they unstoppable?

  17. Guest FunJockNYC
    Started by Guest FunJockNYC,

    HI all New here and looking forward to being part of the forums. A quick novice question I have tried to upgrade my account by following the instructions and every time I click on the upgrade button I get this page https://www.boytoy.com/boytoy-upgrade-membership-option-ccbill But I can't seem to get any further ( there is no link or place to continue the process) Any help is appreciated Thanks

  18. Started by Terry4,

    Just looking at thaivisa , there is a hot looking Thai guy and his thai bf arrested for assaulting a policeman in Walking Street Even though he is drunk , he is my type, i would love him to dominate me. Im very sure i have seen him both working in a Go Go bar especially his friend You will have to go to the video though and half way thru to see them Im even surprised they handcuff him but let him walk around . https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1071720-gay-soldier-and-friend-assault-police-in-walking-street-melee/

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    Sorry for the up and down Forum and Site. Most issues should be resolved for many but make take up to 24 hours for others. Some posts may be lost. We moved to a new server and did not expect the jet lag from the trip.

  21. Started by nynakedtop,

    Looks like that other site is firmly under the control of a power hungry clique that enables racism and misogyny.... So, boytoy.... here I am on my first real visit, and happy to be here. Since I have been elsewhere banned, I promise to be on my best behavior here. Just say "hey" if you either remember me or want to get to know me.

  22. Started by nycman,

    Ok gentlemen. I’m headed to Mont Tremblant for my first “East coast” ski trip. I’ve got plans for spending one night in Montreal to check out the “scene” and I’m doing my homework here for that part of the trip, No problem. My real question is about taking an escort on a ski vacation. I’m not really looking forward to eating, sleeping, and skiing alone. I don’t care so much about skiing together (I can always hire a beautiful ski instructor for that) but it would be fun to pal around on the slopes as well. Optimally, I’d like to hire him for 1-2 one hour visits first to make sure we’re compatible. Since I seriously doubt there’s any local “Tremblant…

    • 0 replies
    • 666 views
  23. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    According to Pokemon Go I walk roughly 5.4 km a day. Is that a little? Is that a lot? How much do you guys walk a day?

  24. Anyone else read this ? Omg I couldnt believe it, Tongue happy ending !!!!!! On thaivisa forum under thailandnews if you wish to read the forum #1 Posted 17 hours ago Thai women queuing up for "erotic massage" with a Tongue happy ending! massage.JPG Image: Daily News Thai women queuing up for "erotic massage" with a tongue happy ending! Daily News reported on a conversation with a Thai male masseur who has women as young as 18 begging for his services. One of his special "erotic massages" helps "to relieve tension". Six-pack blessed "Doo" has found a huge amount of interest in his massage service on Line after he was featured on …

  25. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Seven ministers resigned. May says no Brexit if people don't back her plan. Everyone hates her plan. What's going to happen?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.