Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Anyone else watching this? I'm up to episode 10. Poindexter is amazing.

  2. Started by paborn,

    Some years ago I was often in Toronto and Montreal and had fantastic times. There was a hustler bar in Toronto called sneakers ( closed now I think ) and a hustler stroll a block away. Montreal had any number of places and it's own "stroll". Does anyone have current information?

  3. Started by TotallyOz,

    Some moves happened and we made some changes. Sorry for the lack of notice. Now should be back up for most.

  4. Marriott hack hits 500 million guests 30 November 2018 Technology The records of 500 million customers of the hotel group Marriott International have been involved in a data breach. The hotel chain said the guest reservation database of its Starwood division had been compromised by an unauthorised party. It said an internal investigation found an attacker had been able to access to the Starwood network since 2014. The company said it would notify customers whose records were in the database. Starwood's hotel brands include W Hotels, Sheraton, Le Méridien and Four Points by Sheraton. Marriott said it was alerted by an internal security tool that s…

  5. Started by tassojunior,

    Delete

    • 2 replies
    • 719 views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am bitting the bullet and getting the new Google Pixel 3. I have been loyal to Apple for years but know this is a good move for me. I love Project Fi and their support is excellent. A good deal for anyone needing a group of two plan. 50% off the 2nd Pixel. https://9to5google.com/2018/11/16/pixel-3-xl-bogo-deal/

  7. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Just finished watching it. If you have a thing for hispanic guys you have to watch it. God they are hot - particularly the main drug dealer.

  8. Started by Lucky,

    JFK looks like a giant compared to the current president, but even he wasn't adverse to grabbing pussy when he could. His multiple affairs, including with a Mafia broad, were often conducted right under Jackie's nose. Kennedy kept his Addison's disease secret, as well as his use of drugs to keep his energy up...or more. I was alive when he was elected, and when he was assassinated. The youthful belief I had in him caused me to be crushed when, 55 years ago today, he died. LBJ was no JFK! Over the years, more has come out about Kennedy to tarnish the image. But I do believe he accomplished some things, (We didn't get blown up over Cuba.) and there is no doubt tha…

  9. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    So one of my friends is a Fin Domme. Her regular bodyguard is sick so she asked me if I'd be her bodyguard when she met a new client. I said "sure" and it was a hoot. I dressed up in my leather jacket, dark sunglasses and big boots. Made an effort to pay him down when he showed up, took his photos and made him give me his wife's phone number. Then she made him take off his jacket and sit in the cold while we drank coffee an she insulted him. Now she's taking him to the mall where he has to buy her 600 euros of stuff and I'm meeting them after to look at the clothes and the receipts. Good times.

  10. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Right now it's to keep people out. How long until it's to keep people in? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6429561/Trump-threatens-decisive-action-Mexico-does-not-deport-caravan-migrants-hundreds-storm-border.html

  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    We read in the Playboy interview with Ezra about his poly group. When I was watching a mainstream tv show called SWAT, they discussed this on the last episode and one of the swat members is joining a couple as their third. I think this is a great thing but did not know the world was talking about it. I had a few escorts in NYC who worked for me who were in these relationships and it worked well for them.

  12. Started by Lucky,

    I didn't post this on the exact day of Thanksgiving because I didn't want to look like a suckup, but I am very thankful to Totally Oz for the website itself and the calm atmosphere that he and his assistants maintain. Thanks to all of the contributors as well. I wouldn't be here without you.

  13. Started by mvan1,

    nyti.ms/2uqaTRC Watch video!

    • 0 replies
    • 583 views
  14. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    NOTE -- I've only been successfully pickpocketed once (Buenos Aires, 2003) and never in Krung Thep. The trade, however, was common practice when I was visiting the suck cinema in Saphan Kwai 16 years ago. Fortunately, those who practiced it weren't the smoothest of operators and most movie goers seemed to quickly spot the telltale moves. And if you were a regular you began to recognize them by sight, even in the dark. This was the wonderful time before apps and this particular location would attract huge crowds of young Thais after work and on weekends. Outside of that, it's never been one of my concerns. Now, however, it seems on the rise in the target-rich environme…

  15. Started by kjun12,

    It is so nice to see so much posting here now. Much thanks to Bibottomboy who has been responsible for getting many topics started and keeping many topics rolling on.

  16. Tickets to the skywalk is 1,050 baht! http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2018/11/16/bangkoks-tallest-building-opens-skywalk/ BANGKOK — The nation’s tallest skyscraper now has the highest rooftop bar and skywalks in the kingdom. The MahaNakhon Skywalk, sitting 314 meters up the King Power ManaNakhon skyscraper, opens to the public today. The skywalks are located on the 74th, 75th and 78th floors. The 74th floor is an indoor observation deck that offers augmented reality looks at tourist attractions in Bangkok. The 75th floor has a glass elevator which leads to the rooftop and an outdoor observation deck on the 78th floor. Visit the the topmost f…

  17. Started by Latbear4blk,

    I just had a realization. My obsession with Black men may be not racial. I think I am in a doomed quest for him. Has anyone ever hired him? Has anyone tried him? Does anyone know anything about his whereabouts?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Here's my vote. What's yours?

  19. If you like a sexy guy and books, this Instagram is for you! https://www.instagram.com/james_trevino/

  20. Started by TotallyOz,

    I think Ezra is one of the sexiest men around. I really enjoyed this photos for the Playboy Magazine article.

  21. Started by MsGuy,

    So Jared Polis, faggot extraordinaire, gets himself elected GOVERNOR of Colorado and no one here even thought to give me a heads up? What's wrong with you guys?

  22. TRUE STORY - 77,000 gays in the U.S. currently undergoing "conversion therapy" - Incredible how stupid some people in society are for believing that torture is "therapy" or that it works to convert gays to straight- also Excellent film, try to see it. Check Google for location and dates showing.

  23. From metro.co.uk Ladies and gentlemen may we introduce the latest representative of the United Kingdom, doing us proud with his idiocy and illiteracy. Lee Furlong, who is from Liverpool, was backpacking in Thailand when, for some unknown reason, he and a fellow traveller decided to graffiti an 800-year-old Thai fortress. A manhunt was launched for Lee and he was arrested with Brittney Schneider, from Canada, who was with him at the time at the Mad Monkey Hostel. They said that they found the spray can on the ground and decided to spray the wall as a ‘prank’. The pair of 23-year-olds were frog-marched to the site where they confessed to the crime and have b…

  24. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    If you look at this chart from Tuesday's vote it seems that at least 25% of gays voted Republican. What's up with that?

  25. 1.Go to Apple.com and scroll to the bottom 2. Tap country and choose Thailand 3. Tap Iconsiam photo 4. Tap Apple Iconsiam in blue letter 5. Save image, go to wallpaper & set up as usual

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.