Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Terry4,

    Time and time again either on Facebook or Australian news they always talk about how bad Trump is, I cant see anything wring with Trump, he has renewed your country, 30 years ago even 25 America was full of crime and beggars on the streets, no social security, vererans begging, slum areas etc I remrmber sitting at home one late night watching TV and they had adverts asking for donations for American poor back in 1995 Im not American but I remember the America of the 80’s and 90’s and it didnt seem to be good

  2. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    May your balls be drained by the hottest rent boys!

  3. Tropical Storm Pabuk batters Thailand coast but tourists are spared the worst Floods and blackouts caused by Tropical Storm Pabuk have left nearly 30,000 people in evacuation shelters across southern Thailand, but tourists stranded on holiday islands were spared the worst and began to plot routes home. Pabuk, a once in three-decades weather system, packed winds of up to 75km (45 miles) an hour and brought heavy rains and storm surges as it lashed the entire south of the kingdom on Friday, downing power cables and causing widespread flooding. A fisherman died in southern Pattani province early on Friday as high waves smashed into his boat and another crew me…

    • 0 replies
    • 931 views
  4. Started by ggobkk,

    It’s been announced that the King, who has ruled for two years, will have a coronation ceremony this coming May 4 through 6. I’ll let folks wiser in Thai ways advise on impacts on tourism and entertainment venues.

  5. Would like to hear from males who are new to the industry and have questions about the necessity of professional body hair grooming and shaving.

  6. Started by tassojunior,

    I'm recently having a lot of trouble connecting to these porn-actor databases. My links rarely work and I get immediate "timed-out" messages.

  7. If Thailand’s general elections to be held on 24 February next year as planned, Saturday 23rd February - Sunday 24 February would be “No Alcohol Day” so some gogo bars will be closed, some will open but no alcohol will be served. “No alcohol day” in 24 October this year, all Soi Twilight bars were closed but Jupiter, Moonlight and Screwboys were opened with only soft drinks served. Balcony and other bars in soi 4 were closed too. You may want to avoid those dates if you are planning your trip to Bangkok in February.

  8. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Any of you all feel like a straight actor would have gotten over this bullshit and be reaccepted by now? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401449/How-Kevin-Spacey-not-seen-YEAR.html?ito=social-facebook

  9. Started by tuliohern,

    Just saying hello I'm from Brazil. Love boys, scorts n porn stars.

  10. Read this: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lgbt-thailand_us_5616472ee4b0dbb8000d30a6 I have lived here a long time and think that this article is quite correct.

  11. Started by Jasper,

    Remember a447a’s comments about drunk Japanese business men? haha

  12. Started by TMax,

    Just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and I hope it's a great one

  13. He was found dead in Bavana hotel which situated at the corner of Surawong Road and a small Soi leading to Moonlight. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7994841/dad-found-dead-hotel-room-bangkok/

  14. Started by Lucky,

    The celebrations begin the day after Christmas. Kwanzaa is still a holiday, even if it seems to get less attention these days. https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-griffin-kwanzaa-20181223-story.html

  15. Guest Larstrup
  16. Started by mvan1,

    • 0 replies
    • 623 views
  17. Started by paborn,

    I rush to say that while I can use a computer, tablet, different Google products I'm hopelessly lost with phones. I live in the US and have a Verizon phone plan. For trips abroad, they have a program that charges $10 a day for each day you use the phone when in covered countries. For short trips to the Caribbean, this is fine. But, for three weeks in Thailand, it will be several hundred dollars. I've read things about buying a cheap Thai Phone and using phone cards or getting a sim card. Can someone explain this in the simplest terms?

  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    What is your favorite video from 2018? Here is mine:

  19. Started by mvan1,

    Happy Holidays from your tech support

  20. Started by Lucky,

    I've never been a fan of threads about the other site, but what about the other daddy? I've seen him wearing a skirt. Does that constitute crossdressing? Really, things here seem really slow, and threads about the other site thrive, so I am just trying to get some conversation going. Feel free to hijack the tread. Incidentally, the only time I dressed as a girl was when I was nine. It didn't go over well because people just assumed that I really was a girl, thus the lack of trying again. Did you ever cross dress? When? Why?

  21. Started by mvan1,

    x

    • 0 replies
    • 665 views
  22. The brother of James Franco has a message for us:

  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    I loved her growing up and enjoyed her movies as an adult. RIP

  24. Started by RockHardNYC,

    Just days after it was announced that he would host the Oscar's, Kevin Hart has resigned over years-old Tweets where he called someone "gay." Initially, in his first response, he did not use the words "I'm sorry." And he arrogantly told people to "do you." So six hours later, a second attempt at a mea culpa became necessary (possibly after very fast consult with a team of experts), he finally came forth and said, “I have made the choice to step down from hosting this year’s Oscar’s. This is because I do not want to be a distraction on a night that should be celebrated by so many amazing talented artists. I sincerely apologize to the LGBTQ community for my insensitive…

  25. Started by Uranus,

    The WiFi in the flat I'm staying is so poor that my MacBook is not able to connect to the internet. Any good advice other than going to the nearest shopping center?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.