Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Legal weed!

  2. Started by Terry4,

    I see the new immigration chief has announced that the income letter from the British Consulate is no longer valid for British citizens and they want actual proof. I see many on thaivisa website forum saying they regret retiring to Thailand,it seems your not welcome to retire. Makes me continue to think when I eventually retire in 10-15 years that the phillipines may be more attractive. https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1061309-easy-ride-for-pensioners-in-thailand-now-over-says-pattaya-radio

  3. Started by tassojunior,

    One of the top Czech providers posts the funniest stuff every day.

  4. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Been a while since I've been here. What's up?

  5. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    As a marketing person this does not surprise me at all. Facebook told everyone that video ads did better than text ads. Turns out that was a baldface lie. I'm betting Google will go down for this too - cause they've been telling everyone video is better. As a marketing person I know that when I write a video script for a client the response rate is less than 1% When I write something text based the response rate is 2% to 8% https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/17/facebook-lawsuit-alleges-it-knew-ad-measurement-discrepancies-for-a-year.html

  6. This latest police raid must be the one Paulsf described on the other thread as this article says “ Big Joke” held press conference in Montien Hotel car park Surawong at 2:30am. http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/12039-there-are-other-bars/page-2?do=findComment&comment=126397 From The Nation October 19, 2018 09:59 By The Nation Acting Immigration Police chief Pol Maj Gen Surachate Hakpal, who recently got the job because of his relentless crackdowns on foreigners living unlawfully in the Kingdom, vowed on Friday to get rid of 7,000 overstaying foreigners by the end of this month.Surachate, better known as “Big Joke”, made the promise in a 2…

  7. Started by kjun12,

    Yesterday I had the non pleasure of visiting the Bangkok immigration office for a visa extension. It was my worse time there in 14 years I have had to go there and I was there from 9 AM until 4 PM. At one time there were only only two agents working desks and at least 500 people waiting to get visa extensions. Not until after the lunch break were all desks maned and working. The new head of Immigration is supposed to be getting things working better but he has certainly done nothing to speed things up. Also, I had to sign three new papers and I have no idea what they said because they were all in Thai with no English Translation. In addition I had to draw a map to m…

  8. Started by Happyshok,

    Just a note to say I am looking forward to the site!

  9. Started by AdamSmith,

    Somewhat long-ago repost. She's a genius.

  10. You can now translate Thai language using Google Translate’s Camera function. 1. Open Google Translate and tap camera 2. Take a photo of the Thai text you want to translate 3. Use your finger to highlight the Thai text

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Started by kjun12,

    Has anyone learned how to negotiate the Romeo Escort's section? Perhaps I am just too slow but I just manage to fumble around that area.

  12. Fascinating article and these states will have the majority of jobs and income but less representation in the Sentate. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/07/12/in-about-20-years-half-the-population-will-live-in-eight-states/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ac8daf41dbcf

  13. And HEEERE we go... We have 12 years to limit climate change catastrophe, warns UN https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/08/global-warming-must-not-exceed-15c-warns-landmark-un-report

  14. It is exciting news for me. Means his cum is really powerful and I expected no less! https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-45861683

  15. Started by Terry4,

    Interesting story on thaivisa about a “ ladyboy” who stole from a Farang. Ironically the “ ladyboy” they refer to is actually a feminine guy not a “ ladyboy” who I also had the pleasure of services from, got him from one of the apps and was quite nice to me,he also works in a nearby massage shop,unfortunately in this particular case he turned out to be a thief allegedly. On my last visit I had a guy ( not this guy in the story) steal from me however it was my fault partly as I had not secured the money. I had taken off my shirt with the pocket full of cash and I guess the guy had spotted that so when i took off my shirt he knew where to look after and after …

  16. Started by kjun12,

    There is one outstanding site for British escorts. Can any of you tell me how to Sign in to it?

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  17. South Korea jails former president Lee Myung-bak for 15 years on corruption charges SEOUL (Reuters) - A Seoul court on Friday jailed former South Korean President Lee Myung-bak for 15 years for corruption, making him the latest in a string of high-profile political and business leaders ensnared by graft charges. Lee, in office from 2008 to 2013, is the fourth former South Korean president to be jailed, with his successor Park Geun-hye imprisoned for her role in a separate corruption scandal that toppled her from power in early 2017 and also led to jail time for Samsung Group heir Jay Y. Lee.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  18. Started by Candyman,

    I didn't use Google+, but hiding the breach is NOT a good look.

  19. Started by Jasper,

    Wow! Swiss waiters earn over $4,000 a month! I didn’t know that. I guess I was born in the wrong country. From BBC It is a dilemma most experienced travellers will have encountered at one time or another - whether to give a tip or not? And, if so, how much? It is a minefield where offence can easily - if inadvertently - be given, either by tipping in the first place, or by giving too large or small a gratuity. The topic has been taxing both main political parties in the UK this week, as they have chewed over laws forbidding bar and restaurants from keeping tips from staff. Not every country in the world takes the matter as seriously as the British, who are bel…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Started by Terry4,

    Really thinking of doing a trip to Mexico next February 2019. Have 5 weeks of annual leave. Any info on where the boys are?

  21. Started by Badboy81,

    Serious question... With the advance of social media and forums... How much is too much information to share...I like reading info on peoples trips and suggestions but what is considered too much info... I never say names or post face pics of any of the guys that I have been with or tell too much info where somebody would be bale to figure out who I am talking about... Being vague can be a good thing... But I want to know from others what is too much information or too little information to tell...

  22. Started by spoon,

    https://newsroom.mastercard.com/press-releases/big-cities-big-business-bangkok-london-and-paris-lead-the-way-in-mastercards-2018-global-destination-cities-index/ Big Cities, Big Business: Bangkok, London and Paris Lead the Way in Mastercard’s 2018 Global Destination Cities Index PURCHASE, NY – September 25, 2018 – In a world of rising nationalism, international travel takes on greater importance—breaking down barriers, broadening our horizons and driving economic impact felt throughout the world’s cities. For the past decade, Mastercard’s Global Destination Cities Index has offered important analysis of travel to and within cities. This year’s top cities are Bangkok,…

  23. Started by Terry4,

    http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/09/27/man-who-gunned-down-teen-driver-gets-10-years/ May I ask your views on this latest news where a Thai man tragically shot a teenager dead after they approached his vehicle after a road rage incident. I guess you would have to watch the full vid ( second video on the link page ) I think is his dashcam video, to get to the crux of it all. My opinion is the Thai man ( Engineer by profession as they call him ) should not have used the gun,BUT I have empathy for him,because I have no idea what I would of done had a group of irate teenagers approached my vehicle either, i tend to panic and may have don…

  24. Katherine Hoover, a composer and flutist who wrote not only for her instrument but also for strings, piano, woodwinds, full orchestra and voice, died on Friday in Manhattan. She was 80. Her best-known work, though, was probably “Kokopeli” (1990), a piece for flute that was inspired, as were a number of her other compositions, by American Indian music and culture. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/obituaries/katherine-hoover-dead.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fobituaries&action=click&contentCollection=obituaries&regi

  25. From Perth now.com.au THE man came to the Australian Embassy with a hat in hand asking for taxpayer support to pay for a lady of the night — fortunately, the request was declined. But it is just one of the many bizarre, and often serious requests our consular officials contend with every day. Maybe you heard the one about the woman who contacted the Australian embassy in Thailand asking “do you know where Marjorie is?” Or the family worried their Dad had gone missing but didn’t have a contact for him in Bangkok, and helpfully suggested officials look in “any sports bar showing AFL”. Perhaps the story about the chap asking them to ring him a taxi? Or th…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.