The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
OK, so the mother is beautiful, and her 2 sons are also extremely beautiful, but THIS just doesnt sit right with me somehow. The mother is Gorgeous model/actress Stephanie Seymour with her 2 boys in a recent photo shoot, but the theme is just a bit too Taboo... There some MAJOR Oedipus complex stuff going on here??? Supermodel Stephanie Seymour and her two sons, Peter (20) and Harry (17), were recently shot for a high-fashion Harper’s Bazaar spread…in which the boys play dress-up with their mom! They even pose sensually with her while she wears an incredibly skimpy dress. Not to mention the inappropriate hand positions of everyone in the photo (above)!!! We can only …
- 14 replies
- 1.8k views
-
Fisherman catches rare footage of marlin attack A 600-pound blue marlin jumps completely out of the water while chasing a 25-pound dorado off Costa Rica; seasoned skippers had never seen anything like it February 15, 2014 by David Strege See the video and read the remainder of the article here: http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/fishing-fisherman-catches-rare-footage-of-marlin-attack/
- 6 replies
- 1.3k views
-
The Supreme Court May Soon Take Away This Important Right By John Maxfield | More Articles | Save For Later February 15, 2014 Source: Thinkstock by Getty Images. If the controversial oil-services company Halliburton (NYSE: HAL ) has its way, then small investors may soon lose one of their most potent weapons against corporate fraud: the ability to file class-action lawsuits under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. At the end of last year, the U.S. Supreme Court agreed to hear Halliburton's appeal in a class-action case brought by investors against it and former CEO David Lesar for "knowingly or severely recklessly misleading" the public more than a decade ago …
-
- 0 replies
- 747 views
-
-
Hollywood actress Ellen Page, known for her role in the movie "Juno," announced she is gay, in a very public way. Page broke the news during an emotional speech Friday in a crowded conference hall in Las Vegas, her publicist confirmed to CNN. "I'm here today because I am gay. And because... maybe I can make a difference," Page told a crowd at an event called Time to THRIVE, a conference to promote issues of the gay community. The Canadian star got a standing ovation during the speech. "I am tired of hiding and I am tired of lying by omission," Page told the crowd. "I suffered for years, because I was scared to be out." http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/15/showbi…
-
- 3 replies
- 889 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Not, distressingly, a piece from 'The Onion.' One in four Americans 'do not know the Earth circles the Sun' Over a quarter of Americans do not know the Earth circles the Sun, according to a new survey Copernican sun-centred (Heliocentric) system of universe Photo: ALAMY Barney Henderson telegraph.co.uk 10:30AM GMT 15 Feb 2014 One in four Americans are completely unfamiliar with Nicolaus Copernicus's 1543 theory that the Earth circles the Sun, according to a study by the National Science Foundation. The survey, released on Friday at an annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, asked 2,200 people nine factual questions about…
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
-
Yuzuru was amazing in the short program. Although he made some mistakes in the long program I think him earning a very high score in the short program helped a lot. Congrats! You guys should check out this amazing performance. I really loved his outfit. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/yuzuru-hanyu-wins-gold-patrick-chan-silver-mens-figure-skating-192800650.html
- 35 replies
- 5.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Those who know me know that I am a avid dog lover(I have 4 dogs). When you combine that love with my love of hot guys, I get the best of both worlds! the first pic is taken in front of Sugarloaf in Rio.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
I am a big football fan, and big Homo! combining the two is great for me! This Texas sportscaster's response to the NFL regarding having a gay player(Michael Sam) is great! Kudos!!
- 2 replies
- 891 views
- 1 follower
-
It is upon us!
- 12 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
Episode 1 aired last night, but, since I didn't see it, I was happy to find that the first episode is available in You Tube: http://youtu.be/r2QnA9bfFLA Unfoturnately, I found the show uninteresting, and don't plan to watch it again. Did anyone here see it? If so, did you like it?
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
-
To EVERYONE with Love in their Hearts and "Privates"...........
- 19 replies
- 3.7k views
-
- 1 reply
- 720 views
-
That is right! I am a sports guy. I love me some figure skating. And, seeing the top 3 Men Winners, I'd happily marry any of them tomorrow. I think that makes me as manly as my friends who love football, baseball and soccer. Doesn't it?
- 7 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10637532/Being-homosexual-is-only-partly-due-to-gay-gene-research-finds.html
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Netflix today releases the entire second season of House of Cards, the political drama starring Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright. So often I feel left out when threads pop up on different shows as I watch little TV. But, I have watched all five seasons of Breaking Bad on disc, and the entire first season of House of Cards on Netflix. They go too far, in my opinion, in portraying such a crass politician, but really, how would I know? It's entertaining, and the newspaper reviews of Episode One are positive. One paper called it "amazing." So I may not watch the whole season in a binge weekend, but I sure will be watching Episode One.
- 4 replies
- 857 views
- 1 follower
-
I am sorry for the discomfort and discombobulation (as well as injuries and death) being caused by the current global warming aka snow and ice storms. However, several folks of my acquaintance from "snow country" both Yankees and plain old northerners have made fun of the terrific traffic mess recently in ATL. I immediately replied that no one can drive on ice and that I have personally observed many folks "up north" who cannot drive on snow either. Today, sorrowfully, I cite various massive pile ups in such as PA, a state that qualifies on all heretofore mentioned descriptions, being Yankees, northerners and in snow country. There are plenty of other untoward exampl…
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Once more the little Canadian shit hit the news in a bad way. Accused of "egging" his neighbour's house,, causing $10,000 damage, having his own house raided by the police and finding and arresting one of his associates with possession of coke, it sounds like he is just one step away from a felony conviction. You'd think that with all his $$$ he would be able to choose a better class of hanger oners.
- 127 replies
- 14k views
-
Hallmark’s Problem With Gay Love The corporate card-maker could muster only one option for gays and lesbians to express their feelings on Valentine's Day By Steve Friess time.com Feb. 11, 2014 I stand at the racks in the local CVS inspecting the merchandise and pondering life’s little issues: Should we be mice this time? Or little bunnies? Gosh, the bunnies are awful cute – but, dang, the one on the left is wearing mascara and lipstick, isn’t it? Mice then? Or does that one have a bow in its hair? This is how gays browse for Valentine’s Day, birthday, wedding, or anniversary greetings. We walk into Walgreens or Target, ignore just about any card that shows pictures o…
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/02/14/us/federal-judge-overturns-virginias-same-sex-marriage-ban.html?from=homepage
-
- 1 reply
- 818 views
-
-
Grady Sizemore, one of the sexiest men ever to don a baseball uniform has reportedly signed with the Boston Red Sox. The former Cleveland Indians outfielder is probably better known among gay men for his sizzling selfies: Oh, you wanted the selfies? Check here for them, and more: http://www.queerty.com/nude-selfie-taking-mlb-star-grady-sizemore-signs-with-the-red-sox-20140125/ Well, okay, here's one where he's ready with the Vaseline and the mouthwash: I can never get enough either:
-
- 2 replies
- 846 views
-
-
Here are a couple for those that enjoy prank videos that I thought were pretty good... http://youtu.be/6XtAEd5N4VI
-
- 0 replies
- 817 views
-
-
Shirley Temple Black, the former child star who later became a U.S. ambassador, has died at 85, her publicist says. I have great memories of her when I was a kid as I was able to watch her on TV. What a beautiful gal she was!
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I think this is totally ridiculous.. My Obama will never cheat on his wife.. He is a perfect husband. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/10/obama-beyonce-affair_n_4760381.html
- 4 replies
- 958 views
- 1 follower
-
Marijuana May Stop The Spread Of HIV, Study Finds The Huffington Post | by Carly Schwartz Posted: 02/11/2014 12:11 pm EST Updated: 02/11/2014 5:00 pm EST Marijuana has long been used to effectively treat symptoms associated with HIV, such as chronic pain and weight loss. But a growing body of research suggests the plant may be able to stop the spread of the disease itself. Adding to these findings is a Louisiana State University study published last week in the journal AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses. For 17 months, scientists administered a daily dose of THC, an active ingredient in cannabis, to monkeys infected with an animal form of the virus. Over the…
- 16 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
http://deathbeeper.com/2237601.html Another legend leaves us.....RIP
- 3 replies
- 897 views