Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. A federal judge has ruled that Kentucky must recognize same-sex marriages performed in other states, striking down part of the state ban. In 23-page a ruling issued Wednesday, U.S. District Judge John G. Heyburn II concluded that Kentucky's laws treat gay and lesbians differently in a "way that demeans them." The constitutional ban on same-sex marriage was approved by voters in 2004. The out-of-state clause was part of it. The decision came in lawsuits brought by four gay and lesbian couples seeking to force the state to recognize their out-of-state marriages. Heyburn did not rule on whether the state could be forced to perform same-sex marriages. http://www.lex18…

  2. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    sadly I'm in the hospital about a week now and I realize that the majority a you do not care however I just want to make sure that everyone had my wish list so I can get as many free things as possible A imported Thai boy A new iPad mini A bank acct with $1000 ★

  3. Check it out! http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2014/02/10/bruno-mars-pranks-nurse-on-ellen-gives-inspiring-speech-watch/

  4. Guest Paragon
    Started by Guest Paragon,

    Is it a rule of attraction or a law of attraction? Something causes us to dismiss the majority of the male population from our sexual desires, which I guess is good so we don't all fight over the same guys, but why would a jawline that was slightly imperfect or a nose that didn't win prizes or a few extra pounds cause an otherwise nice guy to lose out on your favors? Or would he? Why is the guy who is "perfect" for one not "perfect" for all? Please explain the rule/law of attraction for me!

  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    http://www.newnownext.com/the-weigh-in-imagines-a-gay-boxing-duel-watch/02/2014/?xrs=synd_facebook_nnn

  6. Started by AdamSmith,

    http://twitterbiogenerator.com

  7. Started by lookin,

    A few days ago, another poster commented that his serious thread was trivialized by off-topic comments and by posters trying to be funny or by showing discomfort with a serious topic. I know I've been guilty over the years of straying off topic and I'll add my apologies for my irrelevant comments and feeble attempts at humor. I also know that most of my threads have been highjacked, often before they got off the ground. But it's rare that I don't enjoy whatever course they end up taking. Maybe it's because I like the banter as much as I like the subject matter of the thread. If it were really important to me to stay focused on a particular topic, I'd either limi…

  8. Started by JKane,

    Sorry to hear, HiTo, all broken up about it!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Scotland becomes the 17th country to legalize same sex marriage. I am happy that my first international trip was to that beautiful place.

  10. Started by TampaYankee,

    Nick Jonas rises after a dip....

  11. It is a very interesting, passionate and fascination letter to the editor of the New York Times. If all of this is not true, Mia is a really sick puppy. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/opinion/sunday/woody-allen-speaks-out.html?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The one done for Walter White (of Breaking Bad fame) is the only one worth looking at. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 618 views
  13. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    Has anyone else watched the British TV comedy series Peep Show? It's available on Amazon, Netflix or both. I watched the first two episodes of this sit-com and really got into it. I just finished watching each and every season. Here's the write up from Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peep_Show_(TV_series) The camera shots are interesting, as it takes the point of view of the speaker. It takes watching two episodes to get into it. It's funny. I enjoyed the characters. It has a nice gay-friendly theme weaved into it too. Wiki says that pilots were made for some US cable stations, but it mustn't have taken. It is pretty raunchy. If you watch it, let us k…

    • 0 replies
    • 780 views
  14. I have a lot to read before I kick the bucket. But, I have made it to 42 of them. How about you? http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=8192263011

  15. Started by MsGuy,

    I'm wondering if ten years from now folks will look back at the Sochi Olympics and say it marked the beginning of the end for Putinism in Russia. Will this be the event that drives home to the Russian people that Kremlin corruption has gotten so out of control that the government is incapable of pulling off even the most critical projects, no matter how much money it throws at it? http://www.businessinsider.com/sochi-olympics-a-monstrous-scam-2013-5

  16. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    The Queen directs Kate Middleton's fashion? I don't think any daughter-in-law welcome that. http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/kate-middleton-wear-longer-skirts-according-queen-155700870.html

  17. Guest Paragon
    Started by Guest Paragon,

    Surely someone more knowledgable than me is the one to start the thread on the tragic death of America's finest actor. 46 year old Hoffman died do a drug overdose. I saw him perform in Death of A Salesman and was mesmerized. BY his dramatic performance. RIP

  18. Started by TampaYankee,

    Turkey Approves Harsh New Internet Law Joshua Hersh joshua.hersh@huffingtonpost.com ANTAKYA, Turkey -- Turkey's Parliament approved a law on Thursday that would grant sweeping new powers to the government to censor and monitor the Internet traffic of citizens. The law, which still requires final approval by the country's president, would permit the government to quickly shutter a website deemed inappropriate, and orders Internet companies to store traffic and other data for two years. The user data storage provisions of the bill are reminiscent of plans discussed by the Obama administration to require cellular phone companies to store the "metadata" of citize…

  19. Started by TampaYankee,

    Not nude but still beautiful...

  20. Very nice and interesting website with over 70 webcams from Sochi - Russian city which hosts 2014 winter Olympic games. There are 35 sightseeing cams and 40 traffic cams. Most cams are HD and streaming 1-10 Mb\sec. Some cams moves and shows 5-15 min live "city tours". http://sochicamera.ru Site is in Russian, so I will comment some cams late.

  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://mag.newsweek.com/2014/01/31/olympics-soch-skating-sexuality.html

  22. Started by AdamSmith,

    Another first. http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1939554-conner-mertens-becomes-1st-openly-bisexual-active-player-in-college-football

  23. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I really dislike traveling. Never a hhuve fan but these days no Interist and u?

  24. Started by TampaYankee,

    Can the WWE be far away?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.