Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    The Desert Sun, a Gannett newspaper, serves the greater Palm Springs area, and today they have an innocent enough headline: Health Gaps Found Among LGBT. Haha! Sure. Most of the gays have health insurance and rate their health as "good," "very good," or "excellent." This is followed by that world famous word: but. And in this case, the but is that we're nuts! Yes, the second paragraph of this supposedly gay-friendly article says: More than half of the LGBT participants had been diagnosed with one or more [emphasis added] mental health disorders, and about 40 percent had experienced some emotional, mental or behavioral problems that worried them in the past year, rates …

    • 3 replies
    • 899 views
  2. Started by Lucky,

    He was last active on August 2d. We've heard from Axiom and Adam both since then!

  3. Guest PasadenaCA
    Started by Guest PasadenaCA,

    What does the word mean?

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPOsepbjWCo

  5. Started by Suckrates,

    hito, I have consistently found you to be a warm and loving person, always looking to GIVE of yourself, especially to please that Special man that may CUM into your life. And although you are a bit quirky, and particular, I do believe you would make some man a wonderful wife.. But it doesn't seem to be working, and I can only think that perhaps "updating your Look" might help. Here is a LOOK I think might work well for you, classic and demure, just as I see you. Just add a pair of FABULOUS shoes, and the men will be falling at your dainty feet !

    • 2 replies
    • 797 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I think Britney missed the mark with this song this time which is why it's not even in the top ten on iTunes right now only a week after release. But she does have a hot hunk in the video that I noticed right away. His name is Richie Nuzzolese. And based on his NoH8 photo, I'm assuming he's gay.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Revenge porn is now illegal in the state of California. Specifically, it is “a misdemeanor to post identifiable nude pictures of someone else online without permission with the intent to cause emotional distress or humiliation.”

    • 3 replies
    • 640 views
  8. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    It has been confirmed that higgs boson exists! I love this kind of news after a series of depressing events around the world. It gives me hope that we can achieve great things in our life if we focus our thoughts on finding truth. I think this knowledge will help us achieve great things in the future. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/14/higgs-boson-discovery-confirmed-cern-large-hadron-collider_n_2874975.html

    • 6 replies
    • 770 views
  9. Started by Suckrates,

    After a homophobic mom kicked her young son out of the house after finding out he was GAY, the boys Grandfather came to his rescue and support by taking him in, and then writing to chastise HIS heartless daughter for her unspeakable acts. EVERY gay person should have a Grand-dad like this. He illustrates how families SHOULD act, and show us what unconditional LOVE is. You ROCK Grandpa.......

    • 6 replies
    • 994 views
  10. Started by Lucky,

    Well, then, consider this: “When we first began looking at the data, we were surprised to find that 1 in 10 men on Grindr in NYC had never received an HIV test and we quickly realized we needed to look further into the issue.” Further analysis showed that the proportion of older men getting tested for HIV was notably higher than that of the younger men, with 1 in 5 young MSM between the ages of 18-24 having never received an HIV test. Comparing these men to the overall population of NYC MSM indicated that a higher proportion of men on Grindr had never been tested for the disease (10% of Grindr users versus 2.6% of all NYC MSM). More: http://chestnyc.tumblr.com/post/6143…

  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    And now for something completely different. Rugger Donnacha O’Callaghan wants to play without shorts. The evil ref puts a stop to it. BASTARD!

    • 1 reply
    • 695 views
  12. Started by Suckrates,

    Now I KNOW you want it, so don't play Coy ! Its finally HERE....the Miley Cyrus Twerking Figurine. Its an icon of historical culture. You MUST have one ! RUN, don't walk........ And here's Miley in a VERY Rare photo, with her tongue IN, and looking FIERCE if I may say so. Work bitch !

  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is Paco Leon. He's a Spanish actor who tweeted a full frontal nude pic to celebrate 1 million Twitter followers.

  14. Started by Lucky,

    Jane Higgs, who actually failed science in high school, ended up marrying one. He got so excited when the Higgs boson was confirmed that he actually caressed his wife's bosom in celebration. She liked it!

    • 0 replies
    • 727 views
  15. Glenn Greenwald Faces Off With 'Newsnight' Interviewer In Hostile Clash (VIDEO) This interesting interview can be see here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/glenn-greenwald-newsnight-bbc-kirsty-wark_n_4043015.html

    • 1 reply
    • 676 views
  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    One Million Moms is upset with Ruby Tuesday for this commercial. Do you think they’re starting to reach for things to be offended about? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhIGFOg0HT4

  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  19. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I hope he is doing okay.. Last time he said he was in Boston but since then I haven't heard nothing from him. Hope he is doing all right..

  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Rainfall Films has made a trailer for a Wonder Woman film that the internet is going nuts over. It covers Wonder Woman in the modern world, but still gets back to her supernatural roots, which Hollywood keeps saying is too complicated to get done. Yet fans keep finding ways to do it.

  21. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    American Horror Story-Coven premieres NEXT Wednesday, Oct 9. Here in Phoenix, it is on at 10pm, then repeats at 11pm, then again at 1am on FX.. Be sure to check your listings for your local times. And don't forget about the Walking Dead on AMC on Sunday night. It will air (Phoenix local times) at 9pm, 11pm, and 12:30am. Unfortunately, we have to wait until sometime in 2014 for the return of Bate's Motel.

  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  23. Started by Lucky,

    Because I don't have cable tv, I didn't know of this model, Rob Evans. He's a judge on America's Top Model show, I learned when I Googled him. All I know is that my jaw dropped when I saw his pic in today's NY Times: Another photo: http://static.wetpaint.me/antm/ROOT/photos/310/rob-evans-facebook-3097916212010462849.jpg

    • 2 replies
    • 795 views
  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 1 reply
    • 776 views
  25. Started by Lucky,

    On your hand, dummy! Right along with the rest of them. But, the poster OneFinger last signed in on August 23d. I hope that he and Aces are okay.

    • 1 reply
    • 817 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.