Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest scottishguy
    Started by Guest scottishguy,

    Well, whist the Tory Toffs and their sidekicks, the Looney Lib Dems, snatch children from their beds in the middle of the night and lock them up in jail pending deportation with their parents & whilst decent people cannot secure a Visa for their overseas-born wife or partner - this: BBC: Ex-Liberian President Charles Taylor is to serve his 50-year war crimes sentence in the UK, Justice Minister Jeremy Wright has confirmed. Now,the Liberian Ex-President and convicted War Criminal is not British by any definition so there is absolutely no compulsion on the UK to accept him - yet we do so with open arms it seems. What a kick in the fucking teeth for every dec…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. For those of us who love to travel, this just might be a game changer! http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/9/4821692/t-mobile-announces-unlimited-global-data-roaming-at-no-extra-charge

  3. I was chatting with my friend tomcal the a few days back about Prague and Barcelona. I love the areas and want to go back and visit this year. I had a bit of free time last night so I thought I'd share some of my thoughts about EU with you guys. The Official Boy Toy Guide To Vising Europe One of the great things about being gay is that we have a lot more disposable income than our breeder buddies. After all, we don't have to worry about buying diapers for years every time a condom breaks! And, we don't have wives who insist on spending money on curtains instead of cock rings. Which means that we get to travel much more often than they do. And we get to travel on our…

  4. Started by ChristianPFC,

    My requirements for a boyfriend Christian' date=' since your Grand Experiment started there seems to be one central theme ... at least that part if it associated with looking, searching, scouring the countryside looking for a '[i']certain[/i]' Thai guy. This quest is, in general, encapsulated by the quote above, which I have read many times in your posts. So help me out: exactly what is 'Your Type'? Here a brain dump* of my requirements for a boyfriend or fuck buddy. (Update: I decided to make it a comprehensive treatise, that’s why it took so long.) When boys in Saranrom ask me what I am looking for, I reply: slim, brown skin, no facial hair…

  5. Started by AdamSmith,

    Those crazy Scandinavians! http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/09/19/sweden-allows-public-masturbation/?iid=nf-article-mostpop1

  6. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Apple previewed their all new ui at WWDC yesterday. iOS7 has been built from the ground up. The press, blogs and average run of the mill people are calling it amazing, brilliant ahead of its time ..... HUH? I watched the preview and for the most part all I saw was what Android has been doing now for mmm about FIVE FUCKING YEARS! New icons - WOW hardly groundbreaking. Animated weather - My favorite. When being demo'd the crowd cheer wildly, really? None of them has ever seen a Android phone? Multitasking - Come on this is a joke right? Android has had true multitasking from day one ... thats 2008 bitches. Notifications can be pulled down from a locked screen - lol You…

  7. Started by Lucky,

    kennethinthe212.com is just one of several sites getting a kick out of this newspaper headline:

    • 0 replies
    • 792 views
  8. Started by Suckrates,

    Dancing with the Stars is back, and Here's who will be dancing: (not sure who SOME of these people are, but I am sure we'll find out ?) "Dancing with the Stars" season 17 -Elizabeth Berkley ("Saved by the Bell," "Showgirls") -- paired with Val Chmerkovskiy. -Corbin Bleu ("High School Musical") -- paired with Karina Smirnoff. -Brant Daugherty ("Pretty Little Liars") -- paired with Peta Murgatroyd. -Bill Engvall (comedian) -- paired with Emma Slater. -Valerie Harper ("The Mary Tyler Moore Show," "Rhoda") -- Tristan MacManus. -Keyshawn Johnson (former NFL player) -- paired with Sharna Burgess. -Christina Milian (singer/"The Voice" personality) -- paired with Mark B…

    • 22 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    today I can't upload photos! the icon starts spinning and shows progression...i.e. 25%, 40%, 75% etc and then when it gets to the end says "No file selected" I tried both versions and both do the same, this is the same computer and program that I used to upload photos two days ago!? any ideas what is wrong here? :-)

  10. I must try more of these... http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/oct/05/daily-rituals-creative-minds-mason-currey

  11. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    If we can generate energy via nuclear fusion, I think it would be an evolutionary step that will bring our society to another level.. This is simply amazing.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24429621

  12. Started by Suckrates,

    I'm going to CUM ! I gotta have THIS.. But I'll have to go to Chicago to Get it..... Meet the Mac Attack, the satanic creation that uses deep fried macaroni and cheese as hamburger buns! The diabolical sandwich was thought up by the masterminds at the Rockit Burger Bar in Chicago, and has a beef patty served with scallions, lettuce, tomato, Sriracha ketchup, and of course the star of the show, the mac and cheese buns! -

  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Here he is in New York on the set of "Kill Your Darlings" in costume with his hair curled as Allen Ginsberg. James Franco, of course, was the last to play Ginsberg in Howl. I loved him in that film. He was so... restrained. Like the Artist decided to remove himself from the actor’s ass, allowing for a subtle, nuanced performance. Also, Franco as Ginsberg was required to be clean-cut and good-looking instead. Anyway, like Howl, "Kill Your Darlings" is also an independent film. This time the story is about Radcliffe’s Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac, and William Burroughs brought together by a murder in 1944. Speaking of killing your darlings, I wonder what Faulkner would have said…

  14. Started by Lucky,

    ...was the last day I smoked a cigarette after 19 years of smoking. And you know what? It still shows up on my chest x-ray! Do you smoke? Cigarettes I didn't smoke!

  15. Started by AdamSmith,

    Compelling. http://m.politico.com/iphone/story/0813/95420.html

  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    Out NBA center Jason Collins is still unsigned, but the NCAA can boast its first openly gay player: Derek Schell, a 22-year-old guard for the Hillsdale College Chargers came out in an eloquent essay for OutSports on Monday, part of a series for National Coming Out Week. Schell, a senior business major at the south-central Michigan school, called being a closeted teen at his Catholic high school a nightmare. I heard every gay slur in the book, directed at me and at others, just because it was, and unfortunately still is, part of our societys language I constantly felt like I was walking on eggshells, afraid to act a certain way or say something that may give away my tr…

  17. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Well to be honest,, I don't like it that much but it's a Bieber song it will grow on me.. He sounds so masculine. What do you think? http://www.eonline.com/news/467313/justin-bieber-releases-new-song-heartbreaker-listen-now?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews

    • 1 reply
    • 735 views
  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    Get lucky in the backcountry. Need another reason to add a condom to your med kit? With a little water and a lot of sun, you can turn one into a liquid lens. Do it You need a regular condom (light colored and non-ribbed; non-lubricated is best because it can double as an emergency canteen). (1) Dump at least a few ounces of clear liquid into the condom. (This technique requires less liquid than the plastic bottle.) (2) Twist the condom until a tight sphere of liquid forms at the bottomyou want a totally smooth surface. (3) Shift the condom-balloon around to find the hottest, most-focused point and aim this beam at your tinder pile. (Tips: Use your fingers to squeeze t…

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    Congratulations to Dot-Marie Jones and Bridgett Casteen Dot-Marie Jones, who portrays coach Beiste on Glee got engaged last Friday to her longtime girlfriend Bridgett Casteen. http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/television/2013/10/04/breaking-dot-marie-jones-engaged

  20. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I am not sure why they had to kill her. This means all the car chases will end up like this? I don't think so. What is more surprising that people don't care about her death. http://news.yahoo.com/police-probe-capitol-hill-car-chase-1-woman-054638743.html

    • 21 replies
    • 2.1k views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Do you like sharing the mattress or do you kick out the guy after you're done. . .

  22. Started by RA1,

    Probably few care but the captain of this flight was a gal. Gals have had a problem achieving upward mobility in aviation and have had to often be "better" than males. When they are not, they take hits. All pilots are human and can make mistakes. However, sometimes those mistakes have unfortunate consequences for the passengers, the crew and the airline. This was a fairly minor example of such. During my career I have heard many complaints about female pilots working their way upwards. Sometimes they are promoted with not as much merit to deserve that promotion. The US Navy pushed very hard to qualify a female pilot for carrier landings in fighter aircraft. She…

  23. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I met a great person many years ago from the old Hooboy site. We met for the first time in Montreal back around 2006 or so. Since then, we have had many fun trips to Montreal and Rio together. We share many of the same interests and make great travel partners. Even though we live in different parts of the country and are very different people, we have become best of friends. We are even close in age (both in early 50's). We talk on facebook all the time, even though we don't see each other in "real time" very often. I was just talking with him and he told me that he has been seeing a lot of doctors lately (4 in fact) and it appears he might have bone cancer. He has an…

  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    At a secret screening at 2008's Outfest in L.A., Christopher screened his director's cut of "54," adding 45 minutes of footage back into the movie, including a steamy gay kiss between stars Ryan Phillippe and Breckin Meyer. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/03/ryan-phillippe-breckin-meyer-54-kiss_n_4036708.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdsB3FxnwSs

  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This father is a great father. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 808 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.