Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  2. Started by Lucky,

    In St. Petersburg, Russia: .

  3. Guest parisrio2000
    Started by Guest parisrio2000,

    So a lot of older gay guys hit on me. I act completely straight and go out mostly with girls. But they hit on me and I'm wondering how I can take advantage of this. I'd be up to exchange sexual favors for money or gifts but I'm not sure how to go about it. I've never done this before. Should I just come out with it and proposition them and tell them that it's go if they pay, or should I let them take me out first, etc.; I don't really like this approach because it's womanlike but I thought that if they're hitting on a young straight guy, that it's pretty much assumed it will be in exchange for something? Or is that not assumed.

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://mashable.com/2013/10/11/star-trek-technology/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link

  5. Well, this is encouraging. Americans Are Way Behind in Math, Vocabulary, and Technology The United States ranks lower than other developed countries in many key skills, according to a new report. Roberto A. Ferdman The Atlantic Oct 9 2013, 7:31 AM ET A new global report (pdf) by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development finds that Americans rank well below the worldwide average in just about every measure of skill. In math, reading, and technology-driven problem-solving, the United States performed worse than nearly every other country in the group of developed nations. Americans have trouble with words… The report defines literacy as…

  6. Started by firecat69,

    Thank God! NCIS, Downton Abbey, Good Wife. Homeland, Boardwalk Empire, Castle, Revenge. What are your favorites??

    • 1 reply
    • 2.4k views
  7. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    TV Guide says that TNT is considering a sequel series to Falcon Crest, one similar to its Dallas sequel. Susan Sullivan, who won’t be appearing in the series (her character died, along with a lot of my interest in the soap) says the proposed series would be focused on Cole Gioberti and David Channing.

  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This baby is either teaching the dogs how to crawl or the dogs are mimicking the babies crawl. Either way it's the cutest thing you'll see all weekend on the internet.

    • 0 replies
    • 718 views
  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I wasn’t going to pay any attention to Bitten, that new werewolf show with Supergirl. There are enough werewolves in my life already. But then I saw the trailer, and there are some seriously hot hairy guys in this. And they seem to follow True Blood rules for transforming, taking time to shed their clothes for the camera before shifting, which gives you a great look at them. The first promo and poster for "Bitten," the upcoming drama series, have been unleashed and can be viewed below! The 13-episode series will premiere on Space and Syfy in 2014. Based on the New York Times best-selling "Women of the Otherworld" novels by Canadian author Kelley Armstrong, "Bitten" is a…

    • 2 replies
    • 799 views
  11. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Who else watched this tonite? thoughts?? My eyes were wet the entire hour...

  12. Started by Rogie,

    Ok, similar to another post on the main forum, I cheated just to grab your attention. Confession out of the way, apparently, although not in Pattaya, Phuket or Samui, there really is such a thing. Experts have warned Swedish men to keep their swimming trunks on if taking a dip in a sound off the country's southern coast, after a South American fish known for attacking testicles was discovered in the area. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/10234986/Swedish-men-told-to-beware-testicle-munching-fish.html

    • 4 replies
    • 2.9k views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 2 replies
    • 793 views
  14. Started by Lucky,

    Do we have many here who use frequent flyer miles to fly to Europe? I have had great success in going to Brazil and Thailand-and Hong Kong- without a problem, but going to London is not worth it, unless I am missing something. When I tried to use my miles to go business or First to London, the "fee" charged is almost the entire coach fare! So, give up over 100,000 miles, then pay $1100 in fees, and you get a "free" ticket to London. But regular coach fare at the time I checked was only $1200. I think I could suffer coach rather than pay that much, or I could stay home. Actually, I went to Brazil. We've done that several times now for 40,000 miles each in coach and $54 fo…

    • 3 replies
    • 884 views
  15. Guest EXPAT

    UC Irvine has announced the online college course “Society, Science, Survival: Lessons from AMC’s The Walking Dead,” which will explore “a broad range of scholarly topics through the lens of a hypothetical zombie apocalypse.” I plan on taking this class. I think it will be interesting or at least different.

    • 2 replies
    • 630 views
  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Alex Pettyfer (from "Magic Mike") will star in Lee Daniels' "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" but a gay version w/ "two good-looking guys". Lee Daniels says that he wants to make an action hero movie with an interracial gay couple at the center. “Alex Pettyfer is in it, [but] I have to find the right black guy opposite him. He’s so hot, isn’t he? So hot. And so aware of his hotness in a way that’s so…I love him to death.” He says it’s Mr. & Mrs. Smith with a gay couple, and the twist is that you don’t find out they’re a couple until the end. Not much of a twist once you tell us that, is it Mr. Daniels? As for how you get something like that financed in Hollywood, “I don’t think I…

    • 0 replies
    • 982 views
  17. Guest CharliePS
    Started by Guest CharliePS,

    I am watching the final Oakland/Detroit playoff game, and one of the commentators just said, "Verlander has quite a toolbox...." I don't know what he meant, but it sounded so dirty to me..

  18. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    It was visible an hour or so ago, and now it is gone. What happened to it?

  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_srdB2JGBI

  20. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I have not been able to get the page to load since late last night. I get an error message of "No server is available to handle this request"..

  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Do you think he's hot? I do in a subtle twinkish kind of way. He says that he's "100% straight" BUT also says that he could meet a guy and be like "Whoa! I'm attracted to this person." http://logo.to/GH95rR

  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Cell phone holder: A mushroom:

    • 0 replies
    • 766 views
  23. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    First, the season premiere of AHS-Coven on Wednesday night. Then on Thursday night is the Glee tribute show to Cory Monteith.

    • 5 replies
    • 869 views
  24. Started by firecat69,

    This is even better then Hostages. First episode last night and I am hooked. I love James Spader!!!

  25. Hmm... http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/07/sugar-daddy-site-claims-the-government-shutdown-has-increased-its-signups-by-50/?iid=nf-article-mostpop1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.