The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Frequent flyer miles can be had for lots of things besides flying, and I have accumulated tons of them by opening credit card accounts, checking accounts, and taking advantage of other offers. Our flight to Brazil was only 40,000 miles each. The catch was that the return trip was horrible. We were to fly GRU to DFW, stay there 12 hours, then fly to SFO, where we were to spend the night before flying home the next day in the afternoon. But, wisely, I went to the AA offices at the GRU airport, pointed out the lousy schedule, and got us rerouted directly home after going through customs at DFW. Not bad. But this post isn't about that anyway. On my United Mileage Plus page t…
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
I think this is brilliant that Cher enlisted Jackie Collins to do a dramatic reading of the lyrics to her song, "Woman's World". . . And of course the original:
-
So far this season some great performances! Check out this cutie! And, so far this is my fav:
- 4 replies
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
http://gay.fleshbot.com/5909884/who-is-this-straight-hollywood-hunk-in-jayden-tylers-mouth
- 8 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Here is the best photo I have seen today. Any others?
- 102 replies
- 21.4k views
- 1 follower
-
Would you not be happy to have the rare genes that were actually immune to HIV? Perhaps Stephen Crohn was, and his suicide at the age of 66 was unrelated. But, from the obituary, it seems as if guilt over surviving when his friends were dying drove him to take his own life last month. Hard to figure this when so many struggle to live. Here's the story: http://www.latimes.com/obituaries/la-me-stephen-crohn-20130922,0,7435494.story
-
Perhaps I am late to the party, but I only recently discovered that the entire world is getting off on the internet- for free! I thought internet porn cost money, but there are so many free sites now that the cash business model seems to be in decline. The action now seems to be camming, that is, performing sex acts live on a webcam and having people pay you for it. Top sites get 30 million visitors a month. And everything is so easy to find, you just Google and all the porn you want is in your room. The part I don't like is that there are no screens to keep kids away from it. How many parents put a filter on Google? Anyway, if they don't know about it now, they will tom…
- 2 replies
- 945 views
-
-
-
Our Latest gift from Perez..... HIMSELF ! Soak in the FABULOUSNESS
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
This very brief promo is creepy. I can't wait. . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWer7A7d-NE
-
- 17 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Cher released her two album covers yesterday. While she is 67 she certainly doesn't look it in these technological marvels called photoshop photographs. But more power to her. . .
-
SFGate.com reports that man who climbed a downtown light pole naked has been arrested for throwing bricks at police while perched- apparently clothed- on a ledge. Take a look at this man. Would you want to see him naked? Did the cops give him those injuries to his face? http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Naked-S-F-climber-faces-charges-again-4830533.php#photo-5212930
-
Hilarious: This interviewer is so taken with JT that she can hardly speak. He's a good sport even as she gives him a gift . . . a sculpture of her own butt.
-
-
There are two Tom of Finland projects out there, one official, and this one, raising funds on Kickstarter. Olli Rahknonen is set to star in this independent production, which promises to have the independence to be sexy enough to fulfill the story.
-
-
So lovely.. I hope no one has already posted this. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/video-of-marriage-proposal-at-home-depot-goes-viral-185129099.html?vp=1
- 15 replies
- 1.2k views
-
RT@adamlambert: I'm so excited!! @MrRPMurphy: I am thrilled to announce that the super talented Adam Lambert is joining the cast of Glee this fall. Above from Adam's twitter account. Several news organizations are now reporting the news as well. Just when I was about to give up on GLEE, we get this inspired casting. Any ideas on who he will play?
-
NBC News has done a huge expose on anti-gay preacher Scott Lively,and how he exports his special brand of homophobia worldwide. It’s worth checking out the whole thing, from Uganda to Russia to how President Obama is working with Satanic gays to bring about the end times.
-
- 1 reply
- 955 views
-
-
After being absent for a few years a venue has been found and plans are in the works for Hustla Ball Las Vegas to be held on MLK weekend! I will post more info as it becomes available so watch the skies! http://www.hustlaball.com/Home.aspx
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
This morning I watched Cheyenne Jackson masturbate to orgasm. If there was any doubt it was him, he showed his face at the end. But now it can't be found. It's disappeared both from the site I viewed it on as well as Perez Hilton's. In case you are wondering, his dick is not all that big, but the orgasm was plentiful!
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Anyone see the premiere of the final episodes of Breaking Bad last night? It was so good.
- 16 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
I love The Sound of Music... And I hope there is more love stories like that in the world... Carrie Underwood, singer of Ever After will play Maria.. So excited... Raindrop on roses and whiskers on kittens... http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/30/carrie-underwood-sound-of-music/
-
- 7 replies
- 1.2k views
-