The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
He has become quite the man. . .yum
- 14 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
- 3 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
So I feel like making a characteristic post but have been up so long doing characteristic things that I will essay this lazy man's effort. Attentive readers will hold the blackmail keys in their hands: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Carteret,_2nd_Earl_Granville
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
-
Well I think our Suckrates will be proud, the Miss USA of 2013 is from the state of New York.. She is pretty. I would love to participate in a beauty pageant if I were a girl.. I think it would be so fun.. Although I might give an answer like Miss Utah or Sarah Palin.. lol.. http://tv.yahoo.com/news/miss-york-crowned-2014-miss-america-031226443.html
-
- 8 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
This looks good. I also hear John Barrowman has joined the cast.
-
A friend of mine who is in his early 70s has started an affair with his nephew who is in his mid 50s. One side of me says YUCK. Is it incest or not? The other side of me says why not? They are both adults and who can get hurt? Any thoughts on the matter? I am completely confused.
- 35 replies
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-
My friend Bryan posted this parody of Miley's new single:
-
Take a look at Gay Dallas, Texas. http://gaydallas.boytoy.com/ Take a look at our Gay Dallas Business Listings! http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/forum/174-gay-dallas/
-
- 1 reply
- 794 views
- 1 follower
-
-
OK, so Miley Cyrus gave a ranchy, sexually suggestive performance with Robin Thicke on the VMA's. But isnt that what the VMA's are known for ???? Remember Madonna writhing on the floor and touching herself in a Wedding dress, singing "Like a virgin", or an Oiled up Britney Spears gyrating with a massive snake around her neck singing "I'm a Slave for You". America, WTF is wrong with you ? If you are so offended, switch the channel. The performance was creative , and did exactly what it intended to do, GET US TALKING.... But outrage and protest persist and are getting out of hand. Europeans wouldnt blink an Eye at THIS, and probably would consider the performanc…
- 11 replies
- 1.7k views
-
So this is not about scat either http://www.nps.gov/caha/historyculture/movingthelighthouse.htm
- 1 reply
- 852 views
-
As reported late in February by Fountainhall in the "Pope Resigns" thread, the following story appeared yesterday: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/03/03/cardinal-keith-obrien-admits-inappropriate-sexual-conduct-following-allegations/ Oh yeah, you're forgiven, you fucking, lunatic hypocrite!
- 29 replies
- 5.5k views
- 1 follower
-
Feel free to add something you find each day that makes you feel good.. To start it off, here is a special gay marriage proposal on the stage of Broadway's Cinderella http://youtu.be/yZm8vDP81CA
- 7 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
Guess the Airline! Bonus points for correctly naming the type of plane! http://airplanepenisclub.tumblr.com/
-
It will be great if this true.. lol.. http://movies.yahoo.com/news/justin-bieber-robin-man-steel-sequel-instascam-043053830.html
- 9 replies
- 1.2k views
-
I just watched the first set of auditions and a few really blew me away. This first one is incredible. She's 54 years old and she stole the show: This hot little latin twink is a star in the making. He was the very first audition shown on TV and he's HOT. I'll watch his journey too.
- 11 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
We want to welcome Gay Curitiba to the site. As we all love Gay Brazil and the boys that make up the scene there, why not venture out of your safe zone (Rio, Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo) and give Curitiba a try? The article is here: http://gaycuritiba.boytoy.com/ The business listings are here: http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/forum/268-gay-curitiba/
-
- 0 replies
- 909 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Can anyone identify the person in this picture. I believe there are no known definite likenesses of him and there is probably a fair degree of artistic license in whoever drew it!
-
- 7 replies
- 3k views
-
-
I couldn't stand Gordon drooling over Jessie in one of the Season 4 episodes and Jessie's high heels and seductive dresses... In one episode she wore high heels in front of the judges and then took them off and put on a new pair without heels for cooking right at her cooking station. Anyways Jessie became the second runner up and got eliminated. Finally, a male contestant, Luca Mante won a masterchef title. Congrats. He looks so cute and I somehow knew he would win. I didn't like Natasha and her bitchy personality. http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2928001581&feature=iv&src_vid=9fLl-N-3DXE&v=oaQhaQqWTIc
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have friends that love Colombia and Bogota and say that this place is the next Brazil for those of us that are into the hooker scene. Take a look at the article on Bogota: http://gaybogota.boytoy.com/ And, take a look at the Gay Bogota Business Listings: http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/forum/199-gay-bogota/
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Inside look at Ground Zero 12 years later with @WillieGeist. Video: http://on.today.com/1eh3PdG And the new building that takes its place:
- 6 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
One of the better things on TV during the summer, IMHO is So You Think You Can Dance. Not only do you get to watch some beautiful dances, you get to see some beautiful dancers.. Here are this years top 10 boys.. Aaron Turner from LV, Nevada Alan Bersten from Minnetonka, MN BluPrint from Atlanta, GA Carlos Garland (already eliminated) from Jacksonville, FL Curtis Holland from Miami, FL Fik-shun from Wichita, KS Jade Zuberi from Detroit, MI Nico Greetham from Woodbridge, VA Paul Karmiryan from Los Angeles, CA Tucker Knox from Nashville, TN
-
- 15 replies
- 3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Just saw this movie... Great movie. so many incredible cameo appearances..Oprah proves that her appearance in "the Color Purple" was not just a fluke. She is actually a very good actress.. I found the movie to be especially timely, considering the parallels we are now living with the struggles for gay rights and marriage equality..
-
-
http://youtu.be/vaY7k2GjguM http://youtu.be/mTLaOZU_gck Returning Wednesday, Oct 9.....
- 2 replies
- 737 views
- 1 follower