Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Aww I want a cute and handsome son like him... Magic Johnson has it all... http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/magic-johnsons-openly-gay-son-grateful-dads-support-171017270--abc-news-celebrities.html

    • 17 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    HRC are asking people to change their Facebook profile pic to this for Tuesday when the Supreme Court starts Prop 8 arguments.

  3. Started by Gotti,

    http://straightmen.tumblr.com/post/46940887182

    • 2 replies
    • 728 views
  4. Guest Hoover42
    Started by Guest Hoover42,

    • 2 replies
    • 793 views
  5. Started by RA1,

    After first firing the basketball coach for "teaching" his team by beating them up, Rutgers today fired the AD. That reminds me of a lesson I learned several years back when the owner of a BizJet fired his captain. The captain complained often and bitterly about his co-pilot aka co-captain until the owner "explained" that the captain was supposed to "take care of" personal problems and fired the captain. If you take care of what you are supposed to be doing, likely you will be left alone and will succeed in whatever you are doing. Best regards, RA1

    • 3 replies
    • 921 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Why do they make light sabers for babies? It's a valid question.

  7. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cason-crane/the-rainbow-summits-project_b_2769290.html Cason Crane, who will be enrolled at Princeton University this fall, has been all over the world, climbing peaks that would make any normal person weary at only twenty years old. He climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro with his mother in 2008 at age 15. Since then, he has climbed mountains in the United States, New Zealand, Russia, Switzerland, France, and Argentina. He is the founder of the Rainbow Summits Project, which ties together his passion for climbing with his advocacy for the Trevor Project, and organization which seeks to stop suicides in LGBTQ youth. The Rainbow Summits Project hopes to …

  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is what you really have to be afraid of. They won't eat you but they will definitely run into you.

    • 0 replies
    • 631 views
  9. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    It's a suggestion/idea that has been discussed on several threads. Now it's a reality - on one airline, at least. Travel Samoa Air and your fare will literally be determined by our weight. For example. from Faleolo in Samoa to Pago Pago in American Samoa you will pay $106 (US$46) if you weigh 50kgs, $148.40 if you are 70 kgs or $254.40 if you are 120 kgs. According to the airline's website - And the airline says it has been getting good feedback, considering families with children benefit considerably with the much cheaper children's fares. Mind you, the Samoan Islands have one of the worst rates of obesity in the world with more than 80% of the populati…

  10. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I can't believe the attitude of the atheletic director either. It's like it's ok unless it gets in the media... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fv8Y3iU7Gjk

    • 4 replies
    • 831 views
  11. Started by flipao,

    http://www2.queerclick.com/images/2013/04/ct-balls.gif source: http://www.queerclick.com/archive/2013/04/caption_this_460.php#disqus_thread

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Growing up in Alabama I didn't have many things that interested me. The one exception was music. The band director asked me to join the marching band in 6th Grade and from there on, I had something that interested me. Music was an important part of my life and today I went to the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix, Arizona. It has instruments from every corner of the globe. It also had instruments played by Elvis, John Lennon, Janis Joplin, and more. The museum was massive and I loved that there were tv screen on every area that when you walked near them, the music of those instruments played on your headset. It was amazing to listen to such great songs while looki…

  13. Growing up in Alabama I didn't have many things that interested me. The one exception was music. The band director asked me to join the marching band in 6th Grade and from there on, I had something that interested me. Music was an important part of my life and today I went to the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix, Arizona. It has instruments from every corner of the globe. It also had instruments played by Elvis, John Lennon, Janis Joplin, and more. The museum was massive and I loved that there were tv screen on every area that when you walked near them, the music of those instruments played on your headset. It was amazing to listen to such great songs while looking …

  14. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    So an Arizona law maker can't agree to gay marriage even though his son gay.. Some people still want a Monarchy in the Great Britain so I guess some people hold onto the traditions more than others do. http://www.azfamily.com/news/Gay-son-doesnt-change-congressmans-view-on-gay-marriage-200686251.html

  15. So, I've finally worked out a way to avoid all the long flights, baht rate drops and expensive off fees as last week on a whim I booked a few nights visiting Canal Street ( which is big gay area) in Manchester and I had an absolutely BRILLIANT time !! Thirty plus gay bars and clubs, everyone in party mode every night, great music, cheap drink, quality and not expensive hotels - and how about this the first guy I met was a hot Thai guy from Bangkok !!! :-) who kindly agreed to slip away from his BF for a few hours for some hot (unpaid) fun ( even though he kept insisting his BF was just his friend lol), I then met another 26 year old local guy who also then kept me up …

  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Coming in 2015

  17. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    WoW an awesome new service

    • 4 replies
    • 984 views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Some pictures for your enjoyment:

    • 3 replies
    • 727 views
  19. Started by Suckrates,

    • 0 replies
    • 856 views
  20. Day Zero This at times may be long and boring and full of information that others don't need or wish to read. I am trying to detail my experience for the month and will include prices and small details that may bore others. Just an advance warning. It is also not about Thailand but it is about a place I love to visit and hopefully some of you will read this and want to visit one day. It is always very difficult to find a good price on airfare ticket going to Brazil. But this time Delta Airlines had a ticket that was around $2200 with 30,000 miles to upgrade for first class. I jumped at the ticket. Well, I would not say that I necessarily jumped at the tick…

  21. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Spin the globe round and round where it stops OZ will have turned the frowns upside down

  23. Private daily newspapers are being sold in Burma for the first time in almost 50 years, as a state monopoly ends. Sixteen papers have so far been granted licences, although only four were ready to publish on Monday. This is another important milestone on Burma's journey away from authoritarian rule, the BBC's Jonathan Head reports from the commercial capital, Rangoon. Until recently, reporters in Burma faced some of the harshest restrictions in the world. Private dailies in Burmese, English, Indian and Chinese, which had been commonplace in the former British colony, were forced to close under military rule in 1964. Subsequently, journalists were …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.