The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
I'm a Stripper is from Charlie David, and will be running on Logo this month. These guys are hot, and it sounds like while they love what they do, there's not much they won't do if the money is right.
-
the trailer: http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-behind-the-candelabra--trailer--michael-douglas-as-liberace%e2%80%a6-and-matt-damon-in-a-speedo-195050236.html
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
How To Get Dick Without Paying For It Here at Boy Toy, we are obviously fans of rent boys, house boys, male escorts and every type of pay-for-gay you can imagine. Why not? It's fun; and if you can afford it, it's a great way to blow off some steam and keep your pipes clean. But, you don't always want to have to pay for it. Sometimes you may not have a lot of extra cash around. Other times there may not be a ton of male escorts in your area and the ones that are there might not be to your taste. What's a gay to do? Don't worry; the things is, boys will be boys and with a little time and effort, you can get your gay on without making your wallet light, pretending you…
- 16 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
I am not a Facebook user and am delighted to remain one of the happy few. Now there’s another reason why I won’t join. Apparently Zuckerberg had previously said he’d like Facebook messaging to become an alternative to email. Not a great idea if there are still billions not on Facebook, I’d have thought. But what about Facebook’s seeming about ‘face’. The boy genius has been testing the concept of charging subscribers for these messages that are sent to people not in “your circle of friends” and who may be marginally famous or more. In the UK, a pilot group of users is being charged fees ranging from a standard price of around £0.71 (US$1.08) which will get you a messa…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
More pictures and source here: http://www.justjared.com/2013/04/08/marc-jacobs-harry-louis-shirtless-speedo-pda-in-rio/
-
- 3 replies
- 892 views
-
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S9JvZNycRk0
-
- 1 reply
- 949 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE9370E820130408?irpc=932
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
-
It was the moment fans have known was coming since the death of Larry Hagman during filming on "Dallas" Season 2. This week, it was his final episode. Appropriately, his final communication was with his son and legacy on the show, John Ross. It was a positive exchange between the two that John Ross probably needed, as his latest schemes to undermine and bully Bobby and Christopher hadn't worked out as he'd hoped. John Ross got a call from J.R., who'd been overseas taking care of some business. But J.R. wasn't calling to lecture him about his failings. Instead, he said that he was taking care of some things. And that it wasn't right for the son to pay for the sins of the …
- 28 replies
- 3k views
-
Actress Annette Funicello, longtime Disney and "Beach Party" star, died Monday at age 70
-
- 4 replies
- 877 views
-
-
Phoenix is holding its Gay Pride Weekend on April 6 & 7, 2013. A few years ago, I hosted a weekend of fun for posters from MER and Daddys during pride. We all met up for Friday night at Dick's Cabaret (our all nude male strip club). We met for the pride parade Saturday morning, and then spent the afternoon at the festival. On Saturday evening, we had a group dinner, at which I had a few of our local "boys" join us. Some of the group went back to Dick's, while others went out to some of our other bars/clubs.. On Sunday, we met for brunch, before a return visit to the festival..Some of the group made a repeat visit to Dicks on sunday night. Phoenix is a large, vibra…
- 55 replies
- 6.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Met him tonight at my convention in Phoenix. I had a great dinner with lurker and Townie. They were headed out and I had to be back at my convention for a small get together. They started stripping G rated. Then, R rated. Then, X rated. Loving it. Axel was my favorite as he can suck his own dick. Plus, his ass smelled like strawberries.
- 19 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
A formidable World figure but also possibly the most divisive PM in modern British political history. I'll leave it at that. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22067155 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-10364876
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
WATCH the one-hour interview with the women of The Mary Tyler Moore Show as they talk about life, love and memories! TODAY on Katie Couric.
-
- 1 reply
- 522 views
-
-
Just tried but after I hit "finished" in "manage topic poll" the poll doesn't appear in my post.
- 8 replies
- 2.6k views
-
I will be going around these places soon to find my husband... I really want to get married this year... http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=9121&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=1393432
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Can any of your astute gentlemen identify this man pictured below? Upon his death, 30,000 citizens of his nation lined the streets as his funeral cortege, stretching for 3 km, passed by. Try to be discrete in your replies if you really know his identity.
-
This was sent to me by one of the sauna guys
-
-
- 1 reply
- 568 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
-
This is in reply to frecat69's request for info and pics on Istanbul. I really do envy you making a first trip to Istanbul. I have visited twice – the first in 2000 for 3 days, and another 3-day trip around 2008. Both were in August, and therefore hot and sticky. The first trip I stayed at what was then the Hyatt (now the Grand Hyatt) in the Taksim district using points – a far more modern (and boring) area compared to the Sultanahmet district area across the Golden Horn where most of the sights are. For the second trip, I stayed at a small hotel literally round the corner from The Blue Mosque, and so I could walk or take the tram to most places. Blue Mosque …
-
- 7 replies
- 3.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
As an actor, Jeremy Irons obviously does something right. After all, he’s won a ‘Best Actor’ Oscar and a couple of Golden Globes, as well as being nominated by a host of other Award-giving organisations. Quite why he is so much in demand is, to me, a surprise, as he generally leaves me cold. In his roles, I usually find he is playing just another version of Jeremy Irons! Now, though, he has got his knickers well and truly in a twist. In an interview with the Huffington Post, whilst he has suggested that he has no strong views on gay marriage, he adds that tax lawyers are going to have a field day. For example, perhaps a man could marry his son as a way of avoiding dea…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
-
-
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-warren-says-son-struggled-with-mental-illness-all-is-life-20130406,0,421990.story Very sad. I never like to hear about this in any family. Rick Warren said that he suffered with relentless mental illness. And he took his life today in a moment of despair. R.I.P.
-
The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders sent a video to the U.S. troops in Afganistan. The troops sent a video back. Watch how they match the cheerleader video move for move! Plus some hot guys pop up in the video!
-
R. I. P. Roger Ebert. He finally died today of cancer @70. Two thumbs down. ???????? http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-75212100/
-
- 6 replies
- 1k views
-