Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Opening on Broadway this weekend. http://jezebel.com/5974729/the-50-shades-of-grey-musical-might-be-the-only-reason-to-have-anything-to-do-with-50-shades-of-grey

  2. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    END OF WORLD UPDATE Well this will probably be my last post before the Mayan end of the world event tomorrow. I haven't heard what time it's going to happen though. At least, I get to see the finale for BURN NOTICE tonight so that's cool! I won't get to see THE HOBBIT unfortunately Remember I'm still selling end of the world insurance! This covers anything that might be destroyed during the end of the world! IF and WHEN the world blows up then this insurance policy gives you the ability to rebuild anew! For the next few days, I'll be relocating to my "undisclosed location" which I have set up with some candy, TV dinners, water, soda pop, a tv and a DVD player. (oh..h…

    • 16 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Started by Suckrates,

    Seems there is "another" site recently dubbed The Steppford site, because it seems that there can be no discussion with any Difference of opinion there, and its members must agree with the opinions of management in order for a discussion to continue. If not, the thread gets closed.... Recently an esteemed escort responded to the sites ongoing Escort of the Year contest , and questioned HIS exclusion from the list. Well there was the usual "dont worry bout its", and the ass kissing "you are the bests", but it didnt satisfy the escorts question as to WHY he was excluded from being a contender. Well after several pages of ying and yang, most members questioning the reaso…

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    A new season last night for one of my favorite shows: Justified. The last seasons of this show have been consistently excellent. The start of this new year looks like it is going to keep up with the excellent writing and story lines. Plus, I just love me some Timothy Olyphant!

  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm not sure I can wait another 32 days for this show excellent show to return.

    • 0 replies
    • 490 views
  6. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    (As reported in the Huffington Post) Well, that was fast. Taylor Swift, 23, has reportedly broken up with her latest suitor, Harry Styles, 18. Sources confirmed to Page Six that the pop star's romance with the One Direction member has come to an end following a "blow-up" fight the couple had while on vacation in Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands. Swift was seen looking particularly sad as she took the boat back to the airport on Jan. 4 all by her lonesome. While Swift packed her bags, Styles stuck around and was spotted living it up in a hot tub full of people -- including billionaire Richard Branson. The split isn't too surprising, according to People magaz…

  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Chris Hemsworth may play Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey movie. Or not.

    • 5 replies
    • 794 views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Well, sometimes you do get what you ask for.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I decided to make this special post a "big" one.. it is an announcement that I too, am leaving that "other site". The lastest hate thread over there between TristanBaldwin and okie is enough.. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. so.. goodbye litter box of catfights.. I would rather leave that place on my own terms, instead of on someone elses.. cause I prefer to .....

  10. As some of you know, I have been spending a lot of time in Texas the past few years and Austin has become my city to use for Delta flights so I thought I'd write a little bit about Austin. I hope you enjoy! Play that funky music gay boy! It's time for a hoe-down because today I'm going to give you the skinny on the hottest stop in Texas for boy toys, gay boys and the men who love to meet their meat – Austin! Now, Texas doesn't have the greatest reputation in the world as a gay-friendly place to visit, but Austin is different. While the rest of Texas is most certainly a red state, Austin is as blue as your balls after four days of not getting off. The city is one of the…

  11. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Anyone else following this? It's really astounding. http://localleaks.blogs.ru/ The good news is that KnightSec has been on top of it from the start - and KnightSec gets stuff done.

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Jeanne Manford, the founder of PFLAG, has died at 92. Our thoughts are with her family and all those she helped. This has been such a great organization.

    • 3 replies
    • 595 views
  13. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    A Travelzoo Offer this time from its Europe office. The 5-star Corinthia Hotel chain has a special January sale offer of 50% off rates at its hotels until the end of December 2013 in the following cities – * Budapest * Lisbon * London * Malta * Prague * St Petersburg Rates vary according to the individual hotels and the time of year. Unlike most Travelzoo offers, you book directly on each hotel’s own website rather than booking and paying for Travelzoo vouchers. The offer ends on February 20 and rooms are subject to availability. I just booked 4 nights in St. Petersburg in mid-August for €105 total per night which is an extraordinary rate for such a q…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    E! is giving a reality show to Ryan Lochte, What Would Ryan Lochte Do? The series will follow the swimmer as he continues to train and manages a dating life.

    • 11 replies
    • 851 views
  15. What a week we are having for milestones! Suckrates, congrats on your 1,000 post mark today. It is great to have you here and look forward to you for years to come!

  16. Well, he is at 999 right now so his next post will take him to 1,000 posts on the site. Townie, thank you for your participation over the years. You are always a joy to meet and chat with in person and we are lucky to have you on the site!

  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Matt Bomer is finally playing a gay character on tonight's new episode of "The New Normal" and he is sans shirt most of the episode. Such a cutie. . .

    • 2 replies
    • 519 views
  18. Most impressive my good man! 2,000 posts and consistently great stuff. Thank you for being such a valuable member of the site! While I can't give you boys in person, I hope these are fun!

  19. Sitting On The Dock Of The Gays Boytoys Fabulous Travel Guide To Key West, Florida I'm talking about Key West the southernmost point in the United States, and one of the hottest places for any guy to find the man of his wet dreams. Key West is the most gay friendly town in Florida and located just 90 miles north of Cuba, the city is a caliente party town south of the Mason/Dixon Line! The city is always warm and is known as the only metropolis in the continental United States to never have seen frost. It's the place to go when you want to cruise the beaches all day long, and then find steamy clubs filled with slutty Latin lovers at night. The official town mot…

  20. Started by AdamSmith,

    ...Nosy minds want to know!

  21. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    A week ago I was very bored and just for the fun of it began watching Lost from the very first episode. WOW I was blown away by how the show has stood the test of time and also how much information is in the first season that is related to the last episode. It was all right there all the time. Now I am hooked all over again If you are/were a fan I suggest you give the first season a try. I believe its free on Hulu (I'm watching it on Amazon Prime). So where have all the good shows gone?

    • 7 replies
    • 653 views
  22. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I hope Gaybutton will not mind my importing a topic from his Board because I feel it is worthy of some discussion here. The full link is below. A poster had started a thread about an investigation agency he had recently noticed. Without advocating their services, he thought it might be of some use to readers “in the right situation”. The implication clearly was that some in relationships, however short or long, might have ‘concerns’ about what a boyfriend or girlfriend might be up to when out of their sight. The word ‘jealous’ has come up on another thread in the Gay Thailand forum this morning. And jealousy (using the term in the sense of being suspicious or fear…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  23. For those of you that don't venture into other sections of the website, there is a great thread in the Latin America Forum. It is a must read. http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12567-new-year-trip-to-sao-paulo-and-porto-alegre/#entry73195

  24. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Just wondering if I am the only one who receives a Google Malware Warning page every few clicks around the forums or when I return to access the BoyToy site? I've been clicking it off but it pops back up without any logical pattern.

  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Love how Harry Styles twists the nipples of his bandmate while on the motorcycle. Twinkerama. . . http://vevo.ly/VV8gBT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCl1THfuACY

    • 0 replies
    • 453 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.