Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Suckrates,

    According to medical sources, SALT is in almost everything you eat, and is a major contributing factor to poor health, high blood pressure, hyper-tension and heart attack. therefore cutting the Salt from your diet could improve your health and lifespan. AND, as an added boner (Bonus)... THIS is the body they CLAIM you can have without Salt intake.... FUCK, where do I sign up for the NO SALT moratorium ?????

    • 17 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. There are people who love Friends. Then there are people who really love Friends. And then there are people like Reddit user larry_b, who has tallied, tabulated, and graphed every single confirmed or implied sexual partner each of the shows main characters encountered over the course of its 236-episode run. Its impressiveand a little unsettlingif Larry actually crunched the numbers, though its unlikely anyone will check the math. At the very least, the attention he pays to nuances in the data suggests he probably knows what hes talking about. (For example, apparently Phoebe gets around more than Joey in seasons one, six, eight, and 10.) What hes talking about, to be cle…

  3. In Vegas for my annual porn convention. LOL So, I want some dick. Is there any street trade in Vegas? Are there any new escorts on the scene here? Back in the old days, Vegas was the hip place for hotties with guys like Stef Lacoste and Mike Stefano and Escort Ryan. All I can say is yum yum and double yum! Times have changed a bit and I'm up for anything. Well, not anything as I am not as adventurous as some. I want hookers and not really into late night stuff. Help me!

  4. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    It kicks off in WeHo this year at Stripper Circus on February 6. I will try to make it but(yet once again)it is a late night event on a school night.I will probably have dinner with a few of the fellas before the show and then stick around for a bit. San Francisco is on a Saturday night (2/9) so I might go to that also. http://www.thehookies.com/index.html

  5. Started by Suckrates,

    All the media fuss over cuntry singer Taylor Swift and that so-called "Hottie" Harry Styles breaking up. Well, I never really gave Harry much thought in the attraction dept, and still dont. Now if we talk Niall Horan, i just might consider a moist, cream filled Twinky....

  6. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    This is the best description of this year's oscars I've seen yet. http://imgur.com/a/8hTHw

  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I remain fascinated by Warm Bodies, the zombie pic with Nicholas Hoult, who wants nothing more than to not be a zombie. I don't see any way that this movie can actually be a box office hit, but it's something I really want to see, as the warped humor really resonates with me. These are the first four minutes of the movie so you can see why I it's not your typical zombie movie.

  8. Started by Suckrates,

    "I wouldnt Wanna Post there "..... That appears to be the mantra of many of the visitors to THIS site, and I just dont get it ???? I counted over 65 people visiting this site TODAY, and they have been up to 81 visitors recently, but only a small handful actually contribute anything. For me personally, the most pleasure is derived from actually CONTRIBUTING to a site, either a new idea, or a comment to an exisiting post. Its like having a conversation. Are people intimididated, uninterested, detached, afraid ??? I wouldnt think they are too Busy, since they do have the time to visit, and a post only takes a few seconds.... Many of these people are REPEAT visitors…

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Anyone use this site still? Many years ago it was full of great stuff but I just looked and was having a hard time to find things. Is it still chock full of delicious treats?

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    I love tats. I love boys with tats. As most of my friends can tell you, if the boy has tats and piercings, I will take him home. How do you guys like tats?

  11. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Is not unlike mine was in my early 30s. http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/hunter-s-thompsons-daily-routine-is-way-more-int

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Big congrats to Chris Colfer, who won the People's Choice Award for Favorite TV Comedic Actor last night.

  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    An intense dust storm in Western Australia allegedly led to the creation of what looked like a "red wave" off the coast of Onslow Wednesday evening.

    • 0 replies
    • 458 views
  14. Started by citylaw1,

    Any interest in setting up a NYC get together? I will ask Suckrates to be my date and chief organizer. I bet we could get more than a few escorts to participate. I can definitely get Prince Nick and Russian Dima to attend.

  15. Started by AdamSmith,

    From Science Daily... Biggest Structure in Universe: Large Quasar Group Is 4 Billion Light Years Across Jan. 11, 2013 — An international team of astronomers, led by academics from the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), has found the largest known structure in the universe. The large quasar group (LQG) is so large that it would take a vehicle travelling at the speed of light some 4 billion years to cross it. The team publish their results in the journal Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. Quasars are the nuclei of galaxies from the early days of the universe that undergo brief periods of extremely high brightness that make them visible across hu…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Rand Paul's son has been arrested on charges of underage drinking and more. The son of the U.S. Senator from Kentucky was arrested yesterday evening. William Paul was booked in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. Paul is charged with disorderly conduct and underage consumption. For the full story: http://www.wdrb.com/story/20516282/rand-pauls-son-arrested-on-charges-of-disorderly-conduct

  17. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Freaks out during UK interview. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2260634/Quentin-Tarantinos-bizarre-TV-rant-Krishnan-Guru-Murthy-Django-Unchained-movie-violence.html

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  19. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Male Escort Review (Now Boytoy.com) was nominated for one of the awards last night at the CyberSocket awrds show! It lost out to Rentboy.Com but it was still nice to see it on the list of nominees. BTW, "The Other Site" was not nominated

  20. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    http://www.ibtimes.com/drug-resistant-gonorrhea-spreading-north-america-1007034

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. Started by Suckrates,

    Hopefully, they carry Size XXL ????

  22. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    In which he states that only heterosexual guys hire transexual hookers. I'm willing to bet a few people in this site would disagree. http://www.avclub.com/articles/january-9-2012,90615/?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=feeds&utm_source=type_savage-love

  23. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    I think hitoallusa is one of the kindest people that I know on here. Although I don't know him in real life, he seems to be such a warm, caring individual whenever he gives his opinion on here. He never rushes off to judgement and he genuinely seems to care about people and their feelings. I just wanted to write about him because I think we all take him a bit for granted and he's one of the people that always makes our lives richer by knowing him gcursor

  24. For those still hooked on this incredibly creative, weird, sick and spooky show, how delicious was last nights episode of Lady Jessica Lange hallucinating and Boog-a-looing to The Name Game ??? I was in nostalgia Heaven. Who could think of this ???? And we saw the demise of the demonic Sister-whore and her aging Nazi lover, the Diabolic Doctor..... Oh my......I cant wait to see what happens next and am still trying to figure out if the hallucination scene was a nod to next seasons Storyline. Ryan Murphy said a clue would be inclded in last nites episode. Any ideas anyone ????

    • 8 replies
    • 922 views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Anderson Cooper has a huge fear of catching the flu and he has the whitest arms I've ever seen. . .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.