Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    It was a very nice speech and he specifically mentions about gay equality.

    • 0 replies
    • 407 views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    Happy MLK Day! He was a great man and helped to move America in a direction toward equality for all. His words and his wisdom are still very valuable in the gay rights movement. All men are created equal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King,_Jr._Day I loved Google's drawing today.

  3. Started by Lucky,

    A cross-dressing, meth selling priest in Connecticut, who used to go to Broadway musicals with Cardinal Timothy Egan, is in jail. He allegedly sold up to $9000 a week in meth. It was the selling to feds that seems to have stopped him. The priest also owned an adult video store that sold sex toys, many of which were discovered in the rectory. The Land of Oz sex store was supposedly used to launder the profits from the drug business. Apparently the priest had a boyfriend who lived in a house down the street. The 61-monsignor worried rectory employees with his long absences and odd-looking visitors. Read more of this enthralling story: http://www.sfgate.com/local/article/…

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I certainly hope not. I hope this is someone's creative photo shop. . .

  5. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Just watched Lincoln and it's a dog turd - racist, poorly shot, horrible cinematography and it actually makes James Spader seem like a bad actor, which is hard to do.

  6. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    If during his inaugural address Obama announced that he's a gay Kenyen Muslim and then said "what you going to do about it motherfuckers??"

  7. Guest Oliver
    Started by Guest Oliver,

    I invite you to mark your calendars for March 23 and 24, 2013 for the 9th Annual Palm Springs Weekend. There will be a dinner on Saturday the 23rd, tentatively a theatrical performance at the local playhouse after the dinner, and a "pool event" at my rented condo in the afternoon of Sunday, the 24th. And probably another dinner after the “pool event”. More details will be announced as they become available. In the meantime, I wish everyone an early Happy Valentine’s Day! (Which also happens to be International Condom Day!)

    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  8. Started by Lucky,

    Was anyone else disappointed in this movie? With all of the buzz it has, I was expecting more than a straightforward telling of the story. The raid on Bin Laden's house was all done in night-vision gear, so I could hardly see what was what. Two stars.

  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.gayporntimes.com/hardnews/2012/01/18/l-a-city-council-approves-condom-law-for-adult-films/ While I think all men should use condoms whenever they have sex, I think requiring it in a law is over stepping civil liberties. It's a fine line in having government get involved in stuff like this. But I guess you could say "washing your hands" by food service workers is also a civil liberty being regulated too. When it involves the health of others, maybe it should be regulated like this. Interesting debate. Now discuss. . .

  10. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    Jordan Hoffman writes that Hawking turned 70 yesterday, according to this article he wrote in celebration of his birthday. The article is dated yesterday and is hosted on the Star Trek site. Hawking was born January 8, 1942, so that makes him 71, at least according to Wikipedia and Hawking's own website. Maybe the article is a year old and the date automatically refreshed without reference to the headline, not sure. Nevertheless, Hawking has been one of my favorite science personalities ever since I saw the series Cosmos with Carl Sagan. We he died, I was heartbroken. Sagan could explain the mysteries of the universe with illustrations and examples which thoroughy exp…

  11. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I cannot believe this! California voters pasesd a law last November requiring actors in porn movies to wear condoms. Now two major porn producers are taking legal action to overturn it. Their argument? It violates the 1st Amendment’s guarantee of free speech! Two porn actors have joined the legal challenge. Vivid Entertainment’s founder told AFP News Agency, “ Overturning this law is something I feel very passionate about!” Since when, I wonder, did that part of the male anatomy learn to speak? In this day and age of HIV/AIDS, isn’t it madness? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20996411

  12. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    http://gawker.com/5976923/the-2013-guidelines-for-coming-out?tag=gays

  13. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Does this appeal to you? I posted a clip on my blog (its the first video but 3rd post from top) of a guy fucking another in wearing a animal costume ... then the furry jacks off. I am somewhat amused by the clip a little disturbed and a bit puzzled about to the guys in it. Anyway just wondering what you all thought?

  14. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Your new boyfriend making fun of the IKEA Monkey. http://www.buzzfeed.com/julianbrand/adult-film-star-james-deen-pays-tribute-to-the-ike-6eof

  15. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    https://medium.com/jobs/e38cab08204f

  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm watching the two hour series finale of "Fringe" on Fox. 100 episodes, 5 years. You will be missed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLVWIFhLhKk

  17. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I love archaeology since it reveals a lot about the past and help us better understand the pasta and ourselves. Israel Finkelstein is a very well know archaeologist on ancient Israel but finally his theory is getting challenged. I couldn't accept his theory since his evidence for it was pretty weak although he was a very good story teller. http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2010/12/david-and-solomon/draper-text Whether he is right or wrong, I'm glad that my skepticism toward his theory is finally justified.

  18. One of the best shows on TV returns this Sunday night. Shameless. If you have not seen it, go back and watch Season 1 from the beginning to catch up. It is a really well done show!

  19. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    In a world filled with ghosts, sorcerers, apparitions and witches, perhaps we should not be so surprised. Add in a heavy dose of envy, greed, ambition, betrayal and back-stabbing, and the sad event of Thursday is put into some sort of steaming cauldron-like context. No, it’s not a scene from another Harry Potter book. The setting is one of the world’s most glamorous, home to one of the world’s legendary artistic enterprises – Moscow’s Bolshoi Ballet. As in the movie “The Black Swan”, though, what runs through the minds of those who make up that illustrious company and its supporters runs far deeper than the beauty of its creations and the precision of its corps de bal…

  20. Started by Rogie,

    Greece is going through a pretty hellish time right now, and unfortunately is shooting itself in the foot with a few heavy-handed tactics. The tourists held by Greek police as illegal migrants http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20958353

    • 38 replies
    • 4.9k views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    So funny. . .

  22. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    The first 787 Dreamliner deliveries were to ANA and Japan Airlines. Would you have guessed that the next airline on the delivery list was - Ethiopian? I admit I have never flown Ethiopian but am told is is in fact a good airline (it gets 3-stars from Skytrax). But it just seems strange that such an advanced plane would join an airline whose medium- and long-haul fleet until recently was primarily ageing 767s and 757s. That said, it has in the last two years also added five 777s.

    • 31 replies
    • 4.7k views
  23. Started by Rogie,

    Interesting times we live in. Britain's Sunday Telegraph's front page today told us all about 'The UKP 25,000 (US$ 40,000) baby trade'. An investigation by reporter Shekhar Bhatia revealed how more and more Britons are paying Indians to become surrogate mothers. What elevated this over and above what we might have expected to read was how some gay couples in Britain and other countries have used this route to achieve fatherhood. The first link at the bottom is the overall article from which I have made selective quotes. The second link deals solely with the case of the two British gay men mentioned in the quote, Stephen Hill and Johnathon Busher. I haven't quoted …

    • 4 replies
    • 3.1k views
  24. Started by Lucky,

    • 5 replies
    • 733 views
  25. Started by TotallyOz,

    Being at the Adult Novelty Expo is Vegas today, I saw a dildo that made me pause. The makers said it was pretty controversial when they came out with. I can see why.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.