Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. November and December are DeLurker months at BoyToy.com! A lurker is someone who views the site but doesn’t post in the forums or writes reviews. We want to bring all the forum lurkers out of the woodwork! We are going to host a game called DeLurker. It is pretty simple. Go the forums; see the thread in the first forum called November is DeLurker Month. Anyone who posts in this thread the number of current posts and then posts 25 more posts in the month of November and December will get a free Gold Membership to BoyToy.com for 6 months. A Gold Membership gives you access to all the videos we have on the site! Currently, in the Gold Member area, we have thousands o…

  2. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    We’ve had a few threads about hotel rankings on various travel sites. When there are bad points, these can usually be grouped together into general issues like quality of room, quality of services, location etc. plus some more particular things like gripes about bathroom smells and traffic noise. Two of my pet gripes are noise and uninvited guests. I know some people can fall asleep within minutes of their head hitting the pillow. Armageddon can then take place and they will blissfully remain in the land of nod! With me, the act of getting to sleep is never easy, and often the slightest unusual noise will see me awake. Continuous noise, like an air con unit or gentle …

  3. ...Courtesy of the online version of Cracked, once my favorite funny mag of 'em all... http://www.cracked.com/article_19467_5-sexual-innovations-from-people-in-your-history-text-books.html?wa_user1=5&wa_user2=Sex&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=yesincite

    • 1 reply
    • 765 views
  4. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Just back from seeing the new release "The Impossible". This movie is about a topic that is close to home for a few of our posters--A family's ordeal in the 2004 Thailand tsunami. Starring Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor, the true story revolves around the couple and their three sons who were vacationing in Thailand for Christmas of 2004 when the tsunami hit. Be sure to take plenty of tissues with you, as the movie is filled with many tear inducing moments. Overall though, it is a positive story about the strength and perseverance of parents under unbelievable adversity in order to ensure the safety of their loved ones. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a mor…

  5. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    So I've been doing some thinking lately and although I have lots of apps, it is hard to remember which apps I like to use to do what. For example, one app that I use is used EXCLUSIVELY for taking "unwanted objects" out of pictures and it works great So if you have a picture of a street and somebody walked across in front of you while you took the picture then you can remove that person from the picture with this program. Anyway I spent several hours today (seriously I did) trying to find a program on the iPad which helps in cataloguing your apps but I couldn't find a thing. I mean how hard is it to make a program that would store the screenshots, description of the pro…

    • 4 replies
    • 822 views
  6. Started by AdamSmith,

    ...Please stay around awhile.

  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    A mom gave her son an IPhone and attached to it were rules. 1. It is my phone. I bought it. I pay for it. I am loaning it to you. Aren't I the greatest? 2. I will always know the password. 3. If it rings, answer it. It is a phone. Say hello, use your manners. Do not ever ignore a phone call if the screen reads "Mom" or "Dad". Not ever. 4. Hand the phone to one of your parents promptly at 7:30pm every school night & every weekend night at 9:00pm. It will be shut off for the night and turned on again at 7:30am. If you would not make a call to someone's land line, wherein their parents may answer first, then do not call or text. Listen to those instincts and respe…

  8. Started by AdamSmith,

    Occurs that I will possibly have met the future love of my life once I find someone else mad enough to want to vacation on Easter Island... http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/02/travel/easter-island-travel/index.html?iid=article_sidebar ...fascinated ever since long ago reading Thor Heyerdahl's Aku-Aku.

  9. Welcome to esteemed professional masseur Josephga, visiting from another site. Hoping you choose to join us more regularly and give us your insights and Trends in the massage industry. Nice to have your aboard. (and its Calm here, and the people are Nice)

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    What's up peeps? Is the "Great Comment Masscare Of 2012" over with? I missed you guys but got out of the habit of coming here. What have I missed? What's shaking?

    • 5 replies
    • 811 views
  11. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Tolkien was way before the string theory was introduced in physics but I wonder is it just me that Tolkien might have written something similar to the string theory in his novel from his imagination.. Great minds do see what others don't see I guess..

    • 1 reply
    • 526 views
  12. Guest EXPAT

    Les Miserables may be rolling in the dough and accolades, but Adam Lambert points out the screeching elephant in the room. People may criticize him for his comments, but he does know singing. On Sunday, Dec. 30, Lambert posted his "Les Mis" rant on Twitter. "Les Mis: Visually impressive w great Emotional performances. But the score suffered massively with great actors PRETENDING to be singers," he wrote. "...it's an opera. Hollywoods movie musicals treat the singing as the last priority. (Dreamgirls was good) Anne Hathaway as Fantine and Enjolras were the exceptions for me. Helena B Carter and Sasha B Cohen were great too."

  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Adam Levine will host Saturday Night Live on January 26th.

  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    l am sorry for any downtime the site had recently. We had a problem with a patch that was from Invision. We put it up within 12 hours of notification but that was too late. We were hit with an attack. We did clear out all the maleware from the site and there were no known issues but it takes a while for google to review and agree the site has no issues. They just told me that there are zero issues with the site and I took it back live. I do apologize for it being down for a bit but I didn't want any issues so thought it better to take offline for a bit. Thank you for your patience.

  15. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    A southern lady lost in SF... Heading out to find a restaurant but will get lost again... Good thing was a guy risked his own car to let me know that my car headlights are not on... Anyways I hope I can make it to my hotel in one piece.. I don't like big cities so I usually ask my co-workers to go but this time I had no choice... Next year I'm coming with my hubby! Another 2012 resolution that didn't get ffilled this year... Ugh...

    • 8 replies
    • 721 views
  16. Started by Lucky,

    Since I stay home on NY Eve, i will have to wait for your reports on the fun you had. Happy New Year to all. My resolutions are the typical ones, such as lose weight. Anyone have something unusual on their resolution list?

    • 8 replies
    • 976 views
  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I really have been enjoying these teasers the Dallas producers have been putting out for the new season of Dallas. We know that JR filmed the first six episodes before he died. And now they have announced that his funeral will be in the 8th episode with a lot of returning guest stars from the original series. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbtrMa9sALA

    • 0 replies
    • 555 views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Here is the preview of this new movie starring Chris Colfer called "Struck By Lightening". This looks excellent for 'high school' movies. http://www.afterelton.com/page/movie-trailer-chris-colfer-struck-lightning

    • 3 replies
    • 697 views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    So Perez Hilton posted this last night. Real or Memorex?

    • 4 replies
    • 786 views
  20. Started by AdamSmith,

    This review really convinces me I want to see "Lincoln": http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11/27/a-civil-war-professor-reviews-lincoln.html?obref=obinsite

  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    From the Porn Times: In Memoriam: As 2012 finally winds to a close, we take a few moments this morning to memorialize sixteen of our colleagues and friends from the adult industry who left us in 2012. You’ll always be in our thoughts and prayers: * Performer Josh Weston (December 16). * Producer, director, publisher and industry pioneer Mikal Bales, a/k/a Daddy Zeus (November 10). * Veteran publicist, magazine editor Patricia Reshen (October 26). * CruisingforSex webmaster Keith Griffith (September 18). * Producer, director, editor and photographer Drew Warner(August 27). * Agent and talent manager Dak King (August 26). * Performer Adam Faust (early August). * Pe…

    • 1 reply
    • 615 views
  22. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I love this little vdo. It shows the A380 against an A319 (it's an Easyjet plane but similar to Air Asia's A320s).

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  23. Started by Suckrates,

    If you need a lesson in one-upmanship, Kim Kardashian is your go-to gurl. Our favorite Fat-ass "attention whore" Diva has found a way to divert the attention of the royal pregnancy of Princess Kate and Prince William onto Herself by getting her own self sperminated by Kanye West. Now thats the way you do it Kimmy..... Liken yourself to Royalty and produce a child to compete with the Brits. Dont ever leave yourself out of the spotlight even if it means an out-of-wedlock child. Good going. Now, Noone will even remember your failed 72 day marriage or your Hi-jacking of the E-network with all your D-list reality shows..... I am in awe of the brilliance of the mind here…

    • 4 replies
    • 807 views
  24. Started by Lucky,

    My screen flashed a huge warning telling me that they had stopped the threat coming from boytoy.com of a blackhole exploit kit. Anyone care to tell me what that is and why it would be here?

    • 7 replies
    • 976 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.