Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    My friend Yony says "Merry Christmas" with this card. . .

  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/26/movies/charles-durning-prolific-character-actor-dies-at-89.html?pagewanted=all

  3. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Be sure to watch it all the way thru.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvkSeh86tMw

    • 0 replies
    • 462 views
  4. I wish each and every one of you a very happy holiday season! I hope you get everything in your heart's desire!

  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2012/12/24/jack-klugman-dies/1789879/

    • 1 reply
    • 596 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Bryan Singer is set to bring a reboot of The Twilight Zone to CBS.

    • 3 replies
    • 559 views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    As you know, many publications are evaluating getting rid of their print publication and going all digital which would save a huge amount of money. Newsweek is one of the first major publications to actually cancel its print edition and will move to all digital in 2013. The following is their cover of their last print issue. . .

    • 1 reply
    • 424 views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    That is what the newspaper headlines will read on the morning of November 7th. That is barring an unforeseen catastrophe or external event imposing itself in the intervening days before the election. This cake is baked! My friend Tampa Yankee wrote a great summary of what he thinks will happen. It is worth a read! http://www.maleescortreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11838-obama-wins-by-landslide/

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    "A young man who survives a disaster at sea is hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery. While cast away, he forms an unexpected connection with another survivor ... a fearsome Bengal tiger. Based on the best-selling novel by Yann Martel, is a magical adventure story centering on Pi Patel, the precocious son of a zoo keeper. Dwellers in Pondicherry, India, the family decides to move to Canada, hitching a ride on a huge freighter. After a shipwreck, Pi finds himself adrift in the Pacific Ocean on a 26-foot lifeboat with a zebra, a hyena, an orangutan and a 450-pound Bengal tiger named Richard Parker, all fighting for survival." Having taken my two guys ton…

  10. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Sigh another princess get married.. Where is my better half... http://news.yahoo.com/swedish-princess-marry-next-june-122606110.html?.nx=count%3D5%26sortBy%3Dlatest%26exprKey%3DDescending%3A49f3022a-8556-3f43-b0c9-c240ef40da6d-1356282034987-1371cdee-3301-4079-9550-16ad6f075a46%3A49f3022a-8556-3f43-b0c9-c240ef40da6d-1356280636951-ba1aa497-3451-4397-a224-6ec8d25a8abe%26isNext%3Dtrue%26pageNumber%3D1

  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I don't think they realized what this looked like while they were decorating this palm tree. . .

    • 1 reply
    • 415 views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    oh my, is this Oz's dishwasher?

    • 2 replies
    • 461 views
  13. Started by TampaYankee,

    CHEST Study Reveals Penis Size Linked To Condom Usage The Huffington Post | By Ron Dicker Posted: 12/19/2012 11:51 am EST While one researcher concedes the findings are "politically volatile," a recent study of gay men in New York City shows the larger a man's penis is, the less likely he is to use a condom, Pink News reports. Researchers at Hunter College’s Center for HIV Educational Studies and Training (CHEST) culled responses to surveys of about 500 attendees at local community events. According to Queerty, some respondents in the survey said they had unprotected sex because they couldn't find the right condom fit, and just 40 percent said they were easily able…

  14. Started by eeyore,

    Honestly, do you think it's a bit too much for me?

  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    "A young man who survives a disaster at sea is hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery. While cast away, he forms an unexpected connection with another survivor ... a fearsome Bengal tiger. Based on the best-selling novel by Yann Martel, is a magical adventure story centering on Pi Patel, the precocious son of a zoo keeper. Dwellers in Pondicherry, India, the family decides to move to Canada, hitching a ride on a huge freighter. After a shipwreck, Pi finds himself adrift in the Pacific Ocean on a 26-foot lifeboat with a zebra, a hyena, an orangutan and a 450-pound Bengal tiger named Richard Parker, all fighting for survival." Having taken my two gu…

  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.afterelton.com/2012/12/jane-fonda-birthday

    • 0 replies
    • 464 views
  17. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    By the way, it's that time of year again. Around this time of the year is when I love to play this song a few times as it always makes me forget my troubles! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yasSkqJBytk&sns=em

    • 0 replies
    • 559 views
  18. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    So I have some very eclectic tastes. One of them is finding games that are "interactive" and somehow make the person feel like they are part of the "game" itself. I'm always on the lookout for new and unique ways that people do this. Since I'm striving to work in the creative field then maybe someday I'll make one of these myself. Also since I like spies then interactive games that involve covert espionage often appeal to me as well! The other night, I ran across a game online that I've been playing and has intrigued me. One of the main things that I like about this is the use of full motion video with actors going through sets designed to look like the various things th…

    • 4 replies
    • 588 views
  19. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    So how many apps do you have for your device? I checked and although I don't keep ALL of these on my iPad, I've collect 221 apps in my library that I tinker around with. Anybody else?

    • 3 replies
    • 598 views
  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 0 replies
    • 443 views
  21. Started by Lucky,

    A while back, Totally Oz quietly slipped past me in the post count, and now he is fully engaged as he will hit the 5000 mark with his next post. His recent spate of writing has added value to the site, by which I mean to say that I like the articles he has posted. Now that he is at 5000, EXPAT would seem to be the one to worry, as Tampa Yankee is slow and steady. Here is my gift for the 5000th post. You just have to find him:

  22. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Did you have any "defining moments" growing up that helped shape you into the man you are today? I remember one very distinctly. My parents divorced when I was very young. Back in 1968, when I was just 8 years old, my (then 10 yr old brother) and I were spending the summer with my father and stepmother. Both father and stepmother were alcoholics. One night, they got into a bad, drunken fight. My brother and I were on the stairs, watching/listening to the fight. We saw my father break my stepmother's arm with a pool cue. I knew from that moment that violence was not the answer to anything. To this day, now 44 years later, I have never been in a physical fight, and ne…

  23. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Here’s an interesting one. It’s at least two weeks old, and yet no-one seems to have raised much hue and cry about it, something which Britain’s Guardian newspaper finds strange. It suggests that in any other similar circumstance this would have happened – And yet little of this has actually happened. Why the fuss? Well, it turns out that Rupert Murdoch, unable any more to exert his usual influence on British politics, had decided in 2011 to back a run for the Presidency by none other that General David Petraeus. Whilst still commanding US forces in Afghanistan, Petraeus learned that Fox News Chairman, Roger Ailes, wanted him to challenge Obama. He also attempted…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    WOW, is all I can say about this GLEE actor. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 453 views
  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The big talk on NBC”s presentation day last week at the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour was Ryan Murphy’s sitcom, The New Normal. In the series, Book of Mormon’s Andrew Rannells and The Hangover’s Justin Bartha star as gay couple Bryan and David, who decide to father a child through a surrogate (played by Georgia King) who joins them with her precocious daughter (Bebe Wood) and mother (Ellen Barkin) who puts Archie Bunker to shame with her extremely vocal bigotry. Add Real Housewives of Atlanta’s NeNe Leakes and you have one of the riskiest and most potentially offensive series of the new fall season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.