Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest rimchair
    Started by Guest rimchair,

    What in the world is going on over at the other site, it is like something out of The Twilight Zone. Banned for speaking the truth, then having his posts overtaken? Refusal to apologize? Doesn't look clean and tidy to me.

  2. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    The real reason not to do drugs that the government won't tell you: 1 Pot. Eating pizza and watching cartoons all day doesn't make you cool. It makes you seven years old. 2. Speed/Tina. Being skinny and awake all the time isn't as much fun as you think it is when you don't have teeth. 3. Heroin. Look, your grandma likes her TV. Let her keep it. 4. Ectasy. Do you really want to wake up thinking you were fucking a 10, only to look at him in bed and realize he's a 1? 5. Cocaine. Insomnia plus diaraeea is not worth being able to stay up and party at the club an extra hour or two. 6. Halucingens. Go watch a Phish video on YouTube. If you use these drugs you'll eventually…

  3. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Well Its nice to be back and now starting to get unpacked from my hiatus. My sweet friend hitoallusa look what I brought back for you I hope you like them.

    • 3 replies
    • 726 views
  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    SMASH . . . coming in February on NBC. It's already available on demand on my cable network. If you get a chance you must watch this. It's absolutely incredible. It might be the best thing on TV. Now that I've seen the pilot I'm really looking forward to the series. Katherine McFee is a pretty good actor. With her Idol roots, I wonder if she is the next Jennifer Hudson. This is a must-watch series. Excellent.

  5. Guest rimchair
    Started by Guest rimchair,

    Anyone give fresh info on this resort in Palm Springs please. I will be tired of the winter cold next month, looking for a great resort to hang out in. Thank you!

    • 1 reply
    • 566 views
  6. Started by AdamSmith,

    Just received an email, with an obituary attached, for a former coworker who succumbed to cancer at age 41. We have tiffs, fights, ruptures, ended relationships. Then we have final things. Let us feel thanks we are still here to have all our troubles.

    • 3 replies
    • 741 views
  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Actor Matt Dallas (Kyle XY, Eastwick) announced on twitter that he had gotten engaged to longtime boyfriend, musician Blue Hamilton, thus doing a double whammy: coming out as gay and as engaged in less than 140 characters. Congrats!

    • 6 replies
    • 967 views
  8. Guest BudFoxx
    Started by Guest BudFoxx,

    Twas the night after Hooville and oh what a fright; The City was angry cause of what was not right. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse, except for those calling those others a louse. The slurs were hung by the chimney with care; In hopes that Lucky Nicholas soon would be there. The disheveled were untidy and tousled in bed; while visions of wheelchairs danced in their head. And then occurred the twinkling sound of Ralph Woods at my door, the very reason why I don't even care. He was dressed all in skin, from his head to his cock, unlike my anger for an older and miserable opposite type Smuck

    • 0 replies
    • 556 views
  9. Started by citylaw1,

    I have never been on a cruise, usually opting for a week at a beach destination instead. Any recommendations or advice? From my research, it appears that living on a cruise ship, taking into account that food is included, is cheaper than staying in my NYC apartment. Perhaps I will perpetually cruise?

  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    Anyone hear of these parties? Anyone been to one? What do you get in that "one hour" private? http://nutbusterentertainment.blogspot.com/

  11. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    The Church of England has dropped its prohibition on gay clergy becoming bishops. The announcement, from the Church’s House of Bishops, would allow clergy in civil partnerships to become bishops if they promised to be celibate. http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/01/04/breaking-news-church-of-england-drops-opposition-to-gay-bishops/

  12. Guest rimchair
    Started by Guest rimchair,

    Elsewhere in cyberspace, I see where there are a lot of teachers using escorts. The following article may shock you, but I would like to know who the male escort is who is sending threatening emails. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/05/education/brooks-school-reveals-misconduct-by-ex-headmaster.html?_r=0

  13. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    http://gawker.com/5973102/icelandair-gets-a-gold-star-in-restraining-crazy-drunk-passengers

  14. Started by Lucky,

    Boytoy.com has expanded the number of forums, adding some special interest areas, but if you click on main category you don't get to see them. You have to click on boytoy. Boytoy → Main Category → The Hooboy Pub: General Chat

  15. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I hope he is doing well.. Happy new year!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Hey guys as you know I've been pretty candid about my money situation since losing it all gambling .... as I mentioned in a few other posts my finances are not so good. I'm working on selling my blog and trying to secure a better paying job. Till then I'll soon be losing my cable and Internet services. A close friend will update the blog till I can find a buyer and my email I can access from my phone along with very limited Internet access. Therefore, I won't be online very often if at all. So I just wanna wish all a Happy holiday season and hopefully I'll be back sooner than I anticipate. Till then much peace and happiness to you all

  17. Started by Lucky,

    My Ipad insists that I have one email at my Yahoo account, but I don't. I went through the whole darn thing on my computer, and there is no unread email. How do I get it corrected/ Anyone? Thanks. (No, I don't want to smash the Ipad.)

  18. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Lucky has just now made his 5000 post here at boytoy/MER.. I, for one, want to congratulate him on this feat. Unlike a few others, Lucky's posts always have something to say. While I might not always agree with him, I admire the passion he has for life and his desire to share with the rest of us. Thank you Lucky, and I look forward to your next 5000 posts. I am glad you are a part of our BT/MER family here.

  19. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Several Boards have had threads about the dangers of leaving valuables in hotel room safes. Here’s one story which explains why. Grammy-Award winning Joshua Bell is one of the world’s finest violinists. Performing in Spain last week as soloist with the London Philharmonic Orchestra, someone described as a “lookalike” - http://latimesblogs....-in-spain-.html The thief made off with Bell’s US$38,000 Breguet watch, his laptop, a lot of cash and other personal belongings. Fortunately at the time of the theft, Bell was on stage playing his priceless 1713 Stradivarius. When he bought it about 10 years ago, it cost him $4 million! Interestingly, that violin has …

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  20. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I’ll let this New York Times story start itself. Did I read that correctly? Airlines are now starting a bit of social engineering by making air travel more like a mini-convention or prom party? Well, some may want this. I for one will run a mile from it. When I travel on my own, I try to envelop myself in a sort of cocoon of privacy where I can enter into a state of limbo, shutting down most of my faculties and just letting time slip away. I don’t want to meet and chat with anyone. (Well, I admit, if he happened to be young, Asian, cute, gay and interested in older guys, I suppose I could be persuaded to change my thinking ). Thankfully, I am not a membe…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  21. Started by kokopelli,

    Does anyone have personal knowledge of any NZ wines that are available in New Zealand? A Kiwi friend will purchase and bring me some wines to Thailand if I give him the brand names. Looking for reds or whites in price range of 10-20 NZD. Also has anyone experience with bringing wine into Thailand? I know the official limit is 1Liter although I often bring 2 - .75L bottles. I have never been stopped at Customs but I do see Asians with a lot of baggage being stopped and have their luggaged x-rayed.

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  22. Started by Rogie,

    The Curiosity Rover - also called the Mars Science Laboratory (MSL) - is set to land on Monday (GMT) for a minimum two-year exploration of a deep hole on Mars' equator known as Gale Crater. Touch-down is expected at 05:31 GMT (06:31 BST) Monday 6 August; 22:31 PDT, Sunday 5 August. http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-19112800

    • 11 replies
    • 2.4k views
  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Out readers have chosen their man of the year , and it's ... Anderson Cooper.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.4k views
  24. Blond boys galore! If you don't mind getting hot and sweaty when it is usually cold outside, Stockholm can be your next gay tourist destination for your vacation. This is the city that gave us the original fagtabulous gay icon Greta Garbo that the Madonnas of the world still go Ga-Ga for! While the weather is always chilling, the gay scene is steaming hot and will make you want to steal the scene as a dancing queen! Stockholm is a city built on 14 interconnected islands connected by 57 bridges. It has some of the most beautiful water views in the world. One of the main tourist activities is discovering the city by boat which is easy to do even in the chilliest time…

  25. Started by Suckrates,

    Feast your eyes on the newest edition to the Hunger Games sequel, Alexander Ludwig..... What more needs to be said ? I see why its called "Hunger Games" I am now famished for that hunk of man-meat....

    • 4 replies
    • 814 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.