Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I've been going to the gym regularly since I retired. But I've never experienced the gym in January when everyone tries out a resolution to get fit and things get crowded, and if this article is to believed, funny.

  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    We tend to think of giraffes as peaceful creatures, but they will fight to defend territory. And while I'm sure that serious wounds can happen from a giraffe fight, you have to admit that it really looks pretty comical, or perhaps like a Mia Michaels routine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50em1rV12X4

    • 0 replies
    • 448 views
  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Billboard has listed their top 10 songs of 2012. 1. "Somebody That I Used To Know"-Gotye/Kimbra 2. "Call Me Maybe"-Carly Rae Jepson (Note:Although CMM spent 9 weeks at #1,STIUTK had more radio airplay.sales and streaming points,despite 8 weeks at #1. 3. "We Are Young"-fun/Janelle Monet 4. "Payphone"-Maroon 5/Wiz Khalifa 5. "Lights"-Ellie Goulding (Note 2:The song has now been on Billboard's Hot 100 for a year,peaking at #2.) 6. "Glad You Came"-The Wanted 7. "Stronger(What Doesn't Kill You)"-Kelly Clarkson 8. "We Found Love"-Rhianna/Calvin Harris 9. "Starships"-Nicki Minaj(Note 3:The song spent its first 21 weeks inside the Billboard top 10. A new record.) 10. "…

  4. I tried to find the post I had talked about the Delta lay flat seats but I can't find it here. But, I love them. There is enough room for me to relax and enjoy the flight more. I don't like it as much as Korean Air's flight with the Business Class lounge as I love to stretch for a few hours on board but I do like the lay flat seats better than anything Delta has given me in the past. I was able to get a round trip fare from Bangkok to DFW for 3,009 that allowed me to upgrade for 50k miles. I have not seen this low fare in several trips. I think they wanted over 4500 plus 60k miles my last trip and I have been saying no to those fares and just booking directly with K…

  5. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    .. or am I losing my touch? It seems for the last week or so, my posts have gotten little to no responses. Is it just because of the holiday time and many of our "regular posters" are busy with other obligations, or have my posts become mundane and boring, not warranting responses? No matter what, I do wish happy holidays to everyone, and I hope to see and hear more from you guys over the next few weeks.

    • 7 replies
    • 864 views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have a friend that has to get a few stints in his heart and he is very worried about this. I had a friend that had these put in last year and it was very quick and he recovered very fast. Has anyone else here ever had a stint? How much recovery time did they need?

  7. Started by Lucky,

    The penis of actor Nick Stahl has been arrested for making a public appearance in Los Angeles. Although the actor himself is often sought after for public appearances, his penis does not receive the same courtesy. When it appeared at a Los Angeles adult book store, police swarmed in and grabbed the offending member. The front page of today's NY Times features a picture of happy, smiling police officers as they graduate from the Police Academy. The size of the class alone is larger than most community police departments. But will these officers still be smiling when they find they have to work undercover in adult book stores? Pundits may say that the photo represents the…

    • 2 replies
    • 732 views
  8. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I hope he is doing ok? I have sent him a message I'm back in the US but heard nothing back from him... Is he off in Mexico with his favorite guy?? Anyways I hope he is doing ok..

  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Below you can see a NSFW preview of that calendar featuring alleged Romanian Orthodox Priests. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4t9oKs6Ycg

  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This would be a good insert for your gay Christmas cards next year . . .

    • 0 replies
    • 416 views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    oh my, I would hate walking out and seeing this on my car. . .

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    We lost a very interesting man and certainly a patriot. http://www.nytimes.c...78.html?hp&_r=0

  13. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    http://gizmodo.com/5970610/40-tricks-you-must-know-for-a-perfect-2013/gallery/1

  14. Ryan joined the Boy Scouts at age six, and always dreamed of earning his Eagle Award: the highest rank in the Boy Scouts. Ryan has completed all requirements for his Eagle, but after coming out as gay, local Boy Scout leaders won't honor him. Will you sign his mom's petition, asking the Boy Scouts to give him the award he's work so hard for? http://www.change.org/ryanseagle

  15. Started by TotallyOz,

  16. Ryan joined the Boy Scouts at age six, and always dreamed of earning his Eagle Award: the highest rank in the Boy Scouts. Ryan has completed all requirements for his Eagle, but after coming out as gay, local Boy Scout leaders won't honor him. Will you sign his mom's petition, asking the Boy Scouts to give him the award he's work so hard for? http://www.change.org/ryanseagle

  17. The Senate last week passed a resolution exhorting Backpage.com to end publication of its "adult entertainment" section. The measure was sponsored by Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) and co-sponsored by Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.). Kirk commented, “The numbers are rising, in part because it has become frighteningly simple to order a child prostitute on the Internet. One merely needs to look at the classified ads on Backpage.com, the leading Web site for prostitution advertising in the United States according to the Advanced Interactive Media, AIM, Group. Just a few clicks on this site easily enables ‘johns’ to purchase children for sex. Law enforcement believes that the exi…

  18. Started by TotallyOz,

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

  20. Started by TotallyOz,

  21. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    In opening this thread, I’m not going start another gun ownership/gun control debate. That was quite extensively covered earlier this year in this thread – http://www.gaythaila...e__hl__massacre Like vast numbers of people all over the globe, I have been horrified at the deaths of these innocent little children and their incredibly brave teachers. Hearing their personal stories from their families over the last few days, I have been reduced to tears on more than one occasion. I cannot begin to comprehend the depth of the grief these families must feel. And yet, amidst it all, some of the reactions of the families have been incredibly touching. None more so, I thin…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
  22. Started by ChristianPFC,

    Dirty mind? On oneof my trips to Paris I came across this sculpture. Is it only me, or do you too have some dirty sexual associations?

  23. The ultra-modern, best of the best, spickity span high-tech Shanghai-Beijing Bullet train is now once again mired in controversy. Within only two weeks of service, the fast rail has already been marred by numerous glitches. On Tuesday, a power failure stranded 30 trains and hundreds of passengers for over two hours. This is the second time a power malfunction has occurred to the bullet trains in just three days. http://shanghaiist.com/2011/07/13/shanghai-beijing_fast_train_undergo.php

  24. Started by ChristianPFC,

    Is this what it looks like? If you take a closer look at the picture, you will notice a discomforting fact. Is it what it looks like? I was in a hurry, when I walked past, so I couldn’t check. (Paris August 2012)

  25. Started by ChristianPFC,

    Caption wanted I took this picture at the Art Market at Central Court (End of Silom road near the river), the sculpture is titled "My Venus" and available for purchase for 30,000 Baht. I will refrain from making jokes which forum owner stood model, instead I am asking members for a caption.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.