Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Dear Oz: When I tried to login to the site this morning with my account and password, I had forgotten it a few times. So the error prompt came up which said, "Not that password moron!" and then it said "Seriously? Alzheimer's at your age?" When did we put in snarky password prompt error messages? gcursor

  2. I love computers and gadgets and I love trying new things. I download so much shit that I often wonder if I am nuts as most of it is just trash. I have started to wait for more reviews to come in for programs that I want before I buy them. This year I bought over 80 new programs for the computer. I use a Mac. But, I found some real gems this year and I wanted to share a few with you. Today, I'll tell you about the one I just love to death! IA Writer IA Writer Crowned by Apple as one of the Mac Apps of the Year 2011, iA Writer is the number one focused writing app in the App Store. It lets you keep your hands on the keyboard and your mind in the text. With over 400,…

  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    British The X Factor Union J member Jaymi Hensley has come out as gay on the advice of mentor Louis Walsh. “I spoke to Louis about this and he said, ‘put it this way, both of my big boybands had a gay member in them.’ So he said it fits the formula quite well! Every boyband has got to have a gay one! And Louis just said ‘do it’.” For the record, he's taken, with a boyfriend of three years. He's the one on the far right in the video still below: And they are all so friendly with each other anyway:

    • 12 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    No surprise here. . .

  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    President Obama was surprised by Spiderman this morning. . .

    • 1 reply
    • 595 views
  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    These are really funny (I included some samples to entice you to hit the link): http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2012

    • 1 reply
    • 643 views
  7. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 7 replies
    • 826 views
  8. Started by caeron,

    Josh Weston has died of HIV related complications according to the gay porn blog. http://thesword.com/rip-gay-porn-star-josh-weston.html Even with all the advances we've made, this evil virus still kills.

    • 2 replies
    • 715 views
  9. Was anyone suprised by the Dexter finale ??? After weeks of speculation whether he will get caught, be turned in, or die, serial killer Dexter and his accomplice sister both walk away into the sunset FREE ..... While Captain LaGuerta was closing in on Dexter and had him cornered, Deb arrives to KILL her. What message did the finale send ? Were you happy, surprised, disappointed in the ending ????

  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    haha

    • 0 replies
    • 377 views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    He certainly qualifies as a DIVA. If you haven't seen it, it is airing multiple times on VH-1 this week. Here is the Donna Summer Tribute that I thought was excellent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIHRRaxuSg

  12. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Friends in Vancouver just sent me the latest fashion in the city's shops!

    • 2 replies
    • 942 views
  13. This is to my sensibilities just about the funniest thing I've seen in many a moon. I think it might tickle Tampa Yankee's funny bone too. http://m.guardiannews.com/science/brain-flapping/2012/dec/13/moon-landings-faked-science-confessions

  14. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    No need for an explanation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub3Cm0V_Z8w

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    hahahaha

  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    Welcome to the newest Forum on boytoy.com! Articles and Forums are now here and visible for all to see. Please feel free to post your own stories and articles in them. We will be adding to them on a regular basis. To start with, I have added about 30 short stories I have written. Some are hardcore and some are milder but still erotic. I always liked the ones for the Host Boy tales as I tried to capture the way someone who had just come to the gay scene in Thailand and was becoming a "working boy" in the scene. I hope you enjoy.

  17. Started by AdamSmith,

    For anyone who has interest, Jim Lovell's account of Apollo 13: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/pao/History/SP-350/ch-13-2.html

  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I doubt any reader here cares, but I have had a six year guilty pleasure watching "Gossip Girl" on the CW and tonight was the series FINALE and (SPOILER ALERT), we discovered who the REAL Gossip Girl is. Dan Humphries (played by the hot Penn Badgley) ended up being Gossip Girl. He used the internet forum to further his writing career and to successfully enter the social circles of the Upper East Side. It was a satisfying ending to what was really a terrible show that I couldn't stop watching for six years.

    • 0 replies
    • 578 views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Marine Corps captain Matthew Phelps made history over the weekend by proposing to his partner Ben Schock inside the White House.

    • 2 replies
    • 657 views
  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    WOW

  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Vin Diesel is going to star as the title character in a big screen version of Kojak. But will he keep the lollipops?

  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    When are we going to have a serious conversation about gun control in this country. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting_n_2300831.html

  23. Started by caeron,

    I mentioned that I was nearly at the Clackamas Town Center when I heard there was a shooter there. Well, today I was downtown Portland for a lunch when I arrived at the scene of a jumper moments after it happened. (the police naturally aren't assuming it's a jumper yet, but I know the garage in question, and you wouldn't fall off it naturally....) http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/12/portland_police_investigating_33.html#incart_river_default I was parking in the Garage the man jumped from and drive by to see a body face down in the road. I must have arrived just moments after it happened. All this death and mayhem is disturbing.... It does make me r…

    • 0 replies
    • 689 views
  24. After church leaders announce plans to protest at site of school massacre, Anonymous posts the personal information for dozens of members of the extremist group, including names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers. A group attached to the online hacktivist group Anonymous claims to have hacked the Web site of the Westboro Baptist Church in response to plans by the controversial church to picket the funerals of those massacred Friday at a school in Newtown, Conn. As part of a campaign dubbed #OpWestBoro, KY Anonymous said yesterday it posted the personal information belonging to members of the extremist organization, which is best known for conducting protests designed…

  25. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Three Days of Torture in a Male Chastity Device: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-moylan/three-days-of-torture_b_2295045.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.