Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    You could buy this deluxe hand massager at $129.99, plus S&H. Or, you could simply place one hand on top of the other and rub gently. A mitten would do the job as well.

  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Justin Bieber breaks up with Selena Gomez and he posted this shirtless picture. Is he putting himself back on the market so quickly?

  3. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    So maleescortforum was censored at a center i frequent but BoyToy is ok so I have no problem accessing this site now... Do they think we are selling toys for boys here? Anyways, god job Oz...

    • 0 replies
    • 680 views
  4. Started by Lucky,

    Okay, I will tell you right from the start that this interview is from 2010, but it was new to me. If you have seen it already, my apology. http://www.towleroad.com/2010/07/an-interview-with-bel-amis-george-duroy.html George Duroy (Bel Ami) makes the point that while most of his performers are straight-identified, one can always hope: On the other hand, I can't imagine that a really STRAIGHT man would be able to perform the way our models perform, no matter what they think they are. I, for one, certainly wouldn't be able to be "straight for pay". We live in a world where traditional labels don't apply anymore, partly as a result of gay emancipation. Being gay is not ta…

  5. Started by Lucky,

    Sometimes I am sorry that i don't follow football. If I did, I might be a fan of the Denver Broncos. Eric Decker is featured on wickedgayblog.com, and boy, does he look good: More photos here: http://www.wickedgay...ick-decker.html

  6. Started by Lucky,

    What with Lookin tellin me that I am doing nothing wrong, I feel like singin. So, here goes, it's a song about myself, if you don't mind that. This song was brought to my attention by a friend who um, no longer posts, He said I should get off my glutes and be listenin and watchin! So, I am glad he did. Here are the lyrics to my song, cuz the video keeps disappearing. (EXPAT-help!) You say you are, never gonna leave me. Like a child, you will always help me Through the storms, I like the way You stand by me. I know I’m lucky Wonder when, wonder when you saw me Crying tears, certainly it’s been a Couple years, the brighter side of life has shone That I’m not …

  7. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    West Hollywood gay men who are hoping for a commitment-free hookup have an extra-special reason to celebrate, as their city has been named the most promiscuous U.S. destination in a new poll. Read the rest of the story: http://www.huffingto...l?ir=Gay Voices

    • 0 replies
    • 563 views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Well I'm in lust with this contestant that made it through last night on Christina's team on "The Voice. His name is Dez Duron and he is living now in Los Angeles waiting to take off on a singing career. I'd be more than happy to help him in the interim. . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWVr1VfZcbo This was his performance last year when he didn't make it through which the judges regretted when they turned around. (Audio only, but you can see what he looked like) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYbDrfRKCvk Here is an interview with Dez after he was rejected last year on The Voice

  9. Great interview on CNN with Sir Richard Branson. I can't find it on YouTube to insert here but you can see the full interview here. http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t4#/video/bestoftv/2012/12/07/exp-erin-richard-branson-wants-an-end-to-war-on-drugs.cnn

  10. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    This is the title of an interesting article in today’s Observer in the UK. It refers to the tragic death of the London nurse and the vindictiveness of the response about the two Australian radio station presenters who peretrated the hoax. It cites this as an example of how society’s views as a whole have changed in recent decades. http://www.guardian....udge-slow-learn There is a related article in which the Chief Executive of the Samaritans in the UK makes a very pertinent point – http://www.guardian....cintha-saldanha

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Mormon leaders unveiled a new website Thursday encouraging church members to be more compassionate in discussions about homosexuality. Church officials insist they haven't changed the Mormon teaching that marriage is only between a man and a woman and that same-sex relationships are sinful. However, the website includes an appeal to gay and lesbian Mormons to stay in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. "We must not judge anyone for the feelings they experience," church authorities wrote, saying homosexuality "should not be viewed as a disease or illness." So, at least the Mormon Church is "more compassionate" for gays. Or, is it? To me saying gays are a …

  12. On Friday, the SCOTUS has agree to take on 2 different cases with IMHO will be one of the most significant decisions in our lifetime. One will deal with Prop 8 from Cali and one will deal with the Defense of Marriage Act. Do you feel that these decisions will be decided the way they should be decided? http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/A-longer-walk-down-the-aisle-4100565.php http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/08/us/supreme-court-agrees-to-hear-two-cases-on-gay-marriage.html?hp http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20649353

  13. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    FX ORDERS NEXT BOOK OF AMERICAN HORROR STORY Network Picks Up 13 Hours of the Third Incarnation of AHS Which Debuts in Fall of 2013 Golden Globe®, SAG® and Emmy® Award Winner Jessica Lange Set to Return Last Night’s Episode of American Horror Story: Asylum Once Again Topped All Broadcast Networks At 10 PM in Delivery of Adults 18-34, Men 18-34 and Women 18-34 Asylum Ends Run on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 Ratings for Asylum Running +19% Ahead of Its Predecessor American Horror Story LOS ANGELES, November 15, 2012 – FX has ordered the next book of the award-winning miniseriesAmerican Horror Story, picking up 13 hours of a new miniseries from Twentieth Century Fox Te…

  14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDfd3QnQKPQ

  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been lucky enough to see several of his buildings in Brazil over the years and was always taken by them. He was Brazil's most famous architect. He died today at the age of 104. He will be missed. If you have time, take a look at the link and some of his iconic works! http://photos.denverpost.com/2012/12/06/photos-brazilian-architect-oscar-niemeyer-dies-at-the-age-of-104/#1

  16. Started by JKane,

    Got around to watching Last Resort last night and really enjoyed it! For anybody who's ever enjoyed a Tom Clancy novel, the pilot at least is a home run! Great production values and VFX, tense, well acted (especially Andre Braugher, of course!) But I'm very worried where it goes from here... it's really to bad it's a show on a regular broadcast network instead of a miniseries (or regular British series) because I'm not at all convinced there's a full season's content here--and I'm sure people are already working on how to stretch it to "6 seasons and a movie!". Didn't realize it's Shawn Ryan (The Shield and, more relevantly: The Unit), so that's a plus too.

    • 41 replies
    • 2.7k views
  17. Started by eeyore,

    I'm only into episode 3 but I'm hooked on this original Netflix series. Nothing gay about it, but it's just a lot of fun. Not quite as fucked up as Weeds, but close. If you don't like it at first give it some time. It really grows on you. Great show to watch with a nightcap before bed. Lilyhammer2012TV-MA1 Season After he testifies against a Mafia boss, ex-gangster Frank Tagliano enters the witness protection program and asks to be sent to Norway. Cast: Steven Van Zandt, Marian Saastad Ottesen, Fridtjov Såheim Genre: TV Shows, Crime TV Shows, TV Comedies, TV Dramas This show is: Quirky, Deadpan

  18. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    On the Harbin Ice Sculpture Festival thread, I pointed out that unfortunately Harbin does not make a good stop-over en route to or from Thailand. Beijing, on the other hand, is certainly worth two or three days if you happen to be travelling via that city – or making a special trip from Bangkok. Beijing has neither the charm of Shanghai nor its cosy corners. Much of it was bulldozed to make way for Soviet-style avenues and ring roads, now almost permanently clogged with traffic. Thankfully, the subway system covers most of what you might wish to see at a cost of 2 RMB per trip (around 30 US cents), although many lines seem packed most of the day. What the city does ha…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.4k views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Mark your calendars, The Americans will debut on FX on January 30, bringing Matthew Rhys back to your TV screens. The Americans is a period drama about the marriage of two KGB spies posing as Americans in suburban Washington DC. The arranged marriage of Soviet spies Phillip and Elizabeth Jennings, who have two children who know nothing about their parents true identity, is constantly tested by the escalation of the Cold War under President Ronald Reagan, and Phillip’s growing sense of affinity for the American way of life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lLDzILu5EA

  20. Started by kokopelli,

    A quiz for today. Can anyone name the time, location and circumstances of this infamous photo?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. Started by Lucky,

    The website boyculture.com has selected history's 50 hottest actors. I can't put them all here, so go their site, enjoy, and come back here to tell us which one you like the best. I did try to post one of them, a JPEG image, but this site says it doesn't allow those. I never can figure out which pix I can post and which I cannot. But, I would have posted the Tony Danza shot. (This came from another website.) http://www.boycultur...ors-a-list.html

  22. Started by lookin,

    I know it's been easy finding things wrong with the government lately, but here's something the government's doing right! The Social Security Administration announced today that it's going to start processing disability claims in days, rather than years, for folks who have been diagnosed with cancer, early-onset Alzheimer's, and Lou Gerhig's disease. The Compassionate Allowances program is designed to get claims processed in 10 - 15 days, instead of a year or more. Social Security Commissioner Michael Astrue said, "If somebody's got a confirmed diagnosis of ALS . . . there is no use burdening them with paperwork. Good thing they didn't have to go to the Senate for app…

  23. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The New York Post has never been particularly classy with their front page (though they are often quite funny). But they took things to a new level by publishing this photo of a man about to be hit by a train after being pushed into the tracks. The origin of the photograph was a freelance journalist who says he was running towards the man, trying to use the flash on his camera to get the attention of the train operator. That doesn't really excuse the publication, or the headline. I'll grant the existence of the photo is news, but did the NY Post go too far with a full page on the cover with this callous headline? and why didn't the photographer try to save they guy inste…

  24. Started by Lucky,

    My window cleaners arrived. Last time I had them done , it was two gay guys. They quoted me $90 which I raised to $100 since I thought that they under-priced. I added a $20 tip at the end. This time I chose a professional window cleaning company. The two gay guys are out of the business. I got a quote of $180, obviously higher, but the neighbors windows sparkle. She had a nice plump happy girl do hers. So I get two young guys, and they are friendly enough, but give the impression that this may be a career opportunity for them. My intuition tells me that a tip will be expected despite the higher cost. I guess this is just life today. The other day the phone guy at Costc…

  25. Started by Lucky,

    I hate them. Glorious Immortal of Stupendous Superhuman have no relevance. I once was able to choose my own title, and I chose "Lucky Member." But I lost that in the big change. Sorry to say, but I don't want any of the new titles.

    • 0 replies
    • 665 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.