Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by boiworship,

    http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/justin-bieber-boy-gone-wild-breakup-selena-195828476.html

    • 5 replies
    • 946 views
  2. Started by AdamSmith,

    Just stumbled over this delightful treasure trove of a site... http://artofmanliness.com/ ...both contemporary and historical stuff, from '50s business etiquette to way-back times. Pretty witty in places. May waste the rest of today prowling around there.

  3. Started by Lucky,

    Theater critics can be harsh, at times, and why not? Some shows suck. WSJ critic Terry Teachout did not like the new Broadway musical The Performers, starring the studly Cheyenne Jackson, who plays a porn star. My first clue on this was the remark: By intermission I was positively panting for a nude scene, though I would have settled for a cyanide capsule. And, if that were not enough, he concludes his review by saying: You get the idea? That "The Performers" is being done on Broadway is a mortal insult to the intelligence of anyone who ventures within 20 blocks of the Longacre Theatre. We're talking major, major awful here, a surefire candidate for the What-Were-They…

    • 4 replies
    • 930 views
  4. Started by eeyore,

    OMG! Hostess Brands is liquidating. Where and I going to find my Twinkies and Ding Dongs?

    • 4 replies
    • 905 views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Matthew Mitcham, one of the few openly gay Olympians from Australia, tweeted last night that if he wins gold this coming weekend in the men's platform diving competition that he will celebrate by diving naked.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Started by Lucky,

    LUKAS RIDGESTON of Bel Ami fame is making a return to porn according to Manhunt Daily: "Lukas Ridgeston will be returning to Bel Ami to celebrate the occasion. There’s no word as to who his scene partner will be or what the scene will be involve (threesomes? twins?), but it’s guaranteed to be one of the most highly anticipated gay porn events of 2013. (I found this at wickedgayblog.com. They say that the picture is recent.)

    • 3 replies
    • 958 views
  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    Eeew how sleazy!” It’s not the usual way that my sister might react to finding out where I met a boyfriend. But that’s because we were introduced not in the real world, or through a conventional dating website, but on Grindr, a free smartphone dating app for gay men. It has a reputation as a place to find partners for casual sex but, as I discovered to my surprise, it’s also the perfect place to find love. For the uninitiated, Grindr is a phenomenon that has totally changed the gay community in London, its most popular and active city, with more than 500,000 users. In other words, about two-thirds of gay men in London use the app (even if they won’t admit it). In the ol…

  8. Started by Rogie,

    Or so I thought after reading one of his paintings sold for $86.9 Yes indeedy, his Orange, red, yellow painted in 1961 fetched that amount at an auction in New York back in May this year. http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-18001432 I know I shouldn't speak ill of the dead, but when I saw the object of all the fuss I decided I didn't think it was worth two farthings to rub together. And just recently one of his 'works' (can't bring myself to call them paintings and more) got a nasty surprise. http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-19879650

  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/15/morning-wood-asapscience-wake-up-erections_n_2138103.html

  10. I was talking to Xander Woods last night and he told us about his favorite kink(he has a lot of them) -something called Puppy Play. Dressing in a dog mask, shoving a buttplug with a tail on it,being houseboken,,,,, seems like a lot of work to me ! http://nepups.org/drupal/node/14

    • 1 reply
    • 752 views
  11. Started by Lucky,

    It wasn't enough to get anyone killed, but 22 waiters at legendary New york steakhouse Sparks thought that a manager was illegally grabbing their beef over an 8 year period. Complaints resulted in bad news for the complainees as the manager continued his high-calorie diet. Now Sparks Steak House, where Mafia boss Paul Castellano was gunned down in 1985 is paying out $600,000 to the aggrieved men. The restaurant must also institute new anti-discrimination and harassment policies, along with a no-shoot-to kill zone. Hopefully the buttocks and genitalia of the wait staff are now safe. 16% of the complaints of sexual harassment at the EEOC are from men. Read more:http://w…

    • 1 reply
    • 753 views
  12. Started by Lucky,

    Adding just a touch more femininity to his name, our own Ms Guy may just be the singer behind this racy tune: I missed his earlier career with the Toilet Boys. This edited Wikipedia entry may provide the proof that Miss Guy is MsGuy! Toilet Böys are an American rock and roll band from New York City, USA. The band's original line-up is made up of Ms Guy, Sean Pierce, Electric Eddie, Rocket, and Adam Vomit. Wikipedia

    • 2 replies
    • 865 views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Will you be in line to see the final chapter in this vampire love story? I will see it because I actually think this will be the best movie of the lot. The premiere was last night in LA and there were thousands there camping out just to see this:

  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    In baby name news, Alex O'Loughlin of "Hawaii 5-0" fame has named his son Lion. Yes, Lion O'Loughlin. That poor kid is going to hate school.

  15. Started by TotallyOz,

    The Wall Street Journal charges and so does the New York Times. This week, I noticed that now the LA Times has also started to charge money for reading the website after you read 10 or so articles in a month. I love news and politics and so I finally gave in and subscribed to the New York Times. I may do the same for the LA Times. But, I sure wish they would do an all in package where I could get them all in a bundle. I hate paying for news but it seems like this trend is going to keep going forward.

  16. We made great strides this year! Which state do you think is next?

  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Pretty hot and nice eyes. I liked how he raised his shirt to show his abs during his solo.

  18. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Male model or female model? Androgynous model? . Andrej Pejic Andrej is NOT emo but because of his stunning looks I think he'll fit in perfectly here! Height: 6'2" / 1.88 Chest: 36.5 / 92 Waist: 30 / 76 Suit: 39L / 49 Shoes: 10 / 44 Stepping into the industry and turning it on it’s head is no simple feat and for that, Chadwick Model Andrej Pejic lands himself a place on our 2011 Faces feature. Tea with the Queen of England, walking in the couture shows, covering magazines and booking a couple of campaigns to boot, Andrej is not one of the models who only appears successful in the magazines but has been booking the money jobs as well. While it…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Started by eeyore,

    This looks like an enjoyable film: http://www.scroogean...arley/HOME.html

    • 0 replies
    • 573 views
  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This was posted from some of my friends in the midwest. It's an interesting way to get your personal information if you are not careful. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 489 views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Has anyone been watching the new season of American Horror Story? Adam Levine lost his arm in the first scene. He's not bad for his first acting gig ever. . .

    • 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. Started by JKane,

    http://www.quickmeme...ilver/?upcoming I take it he's gay?? Anybody read his book?

    • 1 reply
    • 688 views
  23. Guest Hoover42
    Started by Guest Hoover42,

    Women receive compliments and flirty attention all the time (often unwanted); men, less so, I think. But flirting with and complimenting men for us can be risky, obviously. My compliments to men are usually spontaneous, but always honest and respectful, however, despite that, sometimes these compliments are not well received, even if the response is gracious. I'm beginning to think it's better to compliment men on their actions rather than on their characteristics, but I wanted hear from my friends here about what you've found that works for you.

  24. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Just got back from a nice Sunday Morning Breakfast out at a local diner. (Corned beef hash with poached eggs and a biscuit with gravy, for anyone who cares)..I noticed that in the full restaurant, there was only one other table with a person dining alone. I wonder, how many of you guys have an issue with going out to eat alone? While I am alone most of them time, I don't like the idea of not experiencing the pleasure of dining out. One "trick" I do for restaurants near where I live, is to order take out. I am hesitant to do this for anyplace too far from home, because most restaurant food looses it's quality when it gets reheated. If you do dine alone often, do you ta…

  25. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Anyone who has ever visited this extraordinary city will know the devastation the annual high tides cause when the waters creep over the embankments and flood much of it. I took this photo about 6 years or so ago when the water depth was probably around a third of a meter. This year's floods have seen the water peaking at 1.5 meters. The hugely expensive lagoon barriers will not be operational till 2014. Hopefully they will prove effective and help save the city for future generations. The photo below from Sky News is particularly sad. Those monster cruise ships sailing so close to such vulnerable buildings must be doing some damage (although the telephoto lens m…

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.