Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Barbra Streisand wants to cast Lady Gaga in her remake of Gypsy. http://entertainment.time.com/2012/12/05/driving-miss-barbra/#ixzz2EBlbbbDx

    • 0 replies
    • 499 views
  2. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    You can now get an app called Nudifier for your iPhone that will add flesh colored pixels to any photo, making them look censored for nudity even if they were G-rated. I recommend it for your Christmas cards.

    • 1 reply
    • 503 views
  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This put me in the Christmas spirit this morning when I saw it. I loved it. Mariah Carey, Jimmy Fallon & The Roots. . .

    • 2 replies
    • 457 views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    This is a great collection of photos. Be warned, some of them are very graphic in nature and not easy to view. http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/most-powerful-images-of-2012

  5. SAN FRANCISCO — For the second time in two days, a federal judge in California has issued a decision on the state’s first-of-its-kind law prohibiting licensed psychotherapists from trying to change the sexual orientations of gay minors. U.S. District Judge Kimberly Mueller issued a ruling Tuesday that will allow the ban on “conversion” therapy to take effect on Jan. 1. Her ruling came in a lawsuit filed by four counsellors, two families, a professional organization for practitioners and a Christian therapists group seeking to overturn the law. On Monday night, Mueller’s colleague, U.S. District Judge William Shubb, handed down a somewhat competing ruling. Read more…

  6. Thailand’s competitive edge, currently ranked 11th worldwide, will drop to 15th place in the next five years and be overtaken by Vietnam, according to a industrial specialist. Nuanjai Kittisriboonkul, manufacturing industry leader of Deloitte Southeast Asia, said Vietnam-- which now ranks 18th-- will jump to 10th place in five years. Growth prospects for the Southeast Asian region are positive, with China commanding the first place among Asia economies, followed by India, she said, indicating that the phenomenon will compel the United States, Germany and Japan to seriously review their strategies. Countries in Southeast Asia including Singapore, Thailand, Mala…

  7. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 6 replies
    • 942 views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Vote for the hottest here in this poll: http://www.andrewchristian.com/omfg-awards/

    • 2 replies
    • 640 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    In January 2011 New York City's tabloids published daily grisly updates in the case of Portuguese model Renato Seabra, who stabbed to death and then castrated his wealthy and renowned fashion photographer boyfriend with a wine corkscrew in a midtown hotel. Seabra told the NYPD at the time that he had murdered Carlos Castro in order to free him of his "homosexual demons" and that he himself was "not gay anymore." On Friday the jury rejected Seabra's defense of Jeebus-crazed insanity and found him guilty of second-degree murder. Duncan Osborne reports at Gay City News: “This was a brutal and sadistic crime, where Renato Seabra bludgeoned, choked, and mutilated his vict…

    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    If they aren't going to run for office, then Meryl should at least play Hillary. I think that would be an awesome movie.

    • 3 replies
    • 722 views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This Reindeer Menage a Trois sweater can be yours for only $64.95

    • 2 replies
    • 560 views
  13. I think he is adorable and sexy and I'd love to cover him in a thousand sweet kisses. But, today Telly Leung released his new album and it is great. His voice is fabulous and I love his rendition of I'll Cover You from RENT. Telly is going places and I am thrilled for him. I also wish him great luck. I hope you all go to ITunes and buy his new album. I love it and love his voice!

  14. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 2 replies
    • 503 views
  15. I love it when pimps and madams step up and take more of a spotlight. Recently in Nevada, the owner of a big brothel was elected to public office. Now, in Greece, a madam has become the primary sponsor of a local soccer team. I find the entire controversy fascinating. Take a look at this NYT article: LARISSA, Greece — Her soccer club looked ragged. Strikers jumped up for headers only to miss the ball entirely. Players tumbled over one another, shouting out accusations that they had been fouled. But in the bleachers, Soula Alevridou, or “Madam Soula,” as she is known in these parts, watched intently, a petite woman in a man’s tie smoking ultra thin cigarettes. “Keep i…

  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    What are your favorite videos of 2012? I have a few but this one is just amazing!

  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    Help us find the Best Cum shot! Yes, that is right. We are looking for the biggest load, messiest face or largest eruption you have seen! For the entire month of November, please post the photo of the hottest cum shot you have seen (no copyrighted images). At the end of the month of November, we will see which photo has the most likes. The person with the most likes will get a One Year Free Gold Membership (transferable to a friend if you already have Gold). How to play. 1. Post a Photo of a cum shot. 2. Wait for Others to Vote by "liking" the photo. 3. At the end of the Month, photo with the most 'likes' wins. 4. You can ask friends to vote for your photo. 5. O…

  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    Perennial loser Donald Trump is still a loser. This time, though, it’s not a media company or a non-announcement announcement that makes him look bad. Instead, it is a small-town, 60-year-old Scottish farmer, Michael Forbes, who has quietly shown up the Donald. Forbes gained fame after appearing in “You’ve Been Trumped,” a documentary that chronicled Trump’s attempt to steamroll a Scottish community in order to build a golf course. Forbes emerged as one of the movie’s unlikely heroes when he refused to sell his farm or succumb to Trump’s bullying. Of course, this incited the always-incited Trump, who resorted to calling Forbes’ farm “disgusting.” The New York Times repo…

  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    There are a lot of videos out there each year as we live in a digital video and cam world. What are some of your favorites? Here is one of mine! I think it is just adorable.

  20. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I rarely use dryer and prefer drying clothes on the enclosed balcony.. I steam clean as much as possible so I use that function of Reomm a lot.. I was surprised that when I finally decided to use the dryer function of Tromm it didn't have a vent.. I'm not sure whether its safe to dry clothes in a washer/dryer combo without a vent?

    • 5 replies
    • 926 views
  21. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Arrived in Amman at 06:00 after a pleasant 9-hour flight from BKK. Royal Jordanian’s in-flight service is pretty good. The relatively new A330 was packed in economy, about half full in business where the seats are angled lie-flat, yet still very comfortable. I managed a good 6 hours sleep. Amman airport is the pits. A much-needed new terminal opens in the next few months. The present one is appalling. At that hour in the morning, there was no-one at the currency exchange desk – a problem because most people get their visa on arrival which needs to be paid for in Jordanian currency. After the clerk finally arrived, there then was no-one at the visa desk. I was second i…

  22. Started by Gotti,

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbufwn0NN01qe3clno1_500.jpg Has anyone seen more perfect?

    • 1 reply
    • 695 views
  23. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    NEW YORK (AP) — Actress Lindsay Lohan was arrested Thursday after police said she hit a woman during an argument at a New York City nightclub. The "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday" star was arrested at 4 a.m. and charged with third-degree assault. She left a police precinct nearly four hours later with a black jacket pulled over her head. She was wearing leggings, a green mini dress and high-heels, and drove off in a black SUV with a driver, a woman and another man who was seen going in and out of the precinct. She allegedly got into the spat with another woman at Club Avenue, in Manhattan's Chelsea section. She struck the woman in the face with her hand, police said. T…

  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    But. . .Ricky Martin has joined the Australian version of The Voice, replacing Keith Urban.

  25. I have said for many years that my next long term place to call home is going to be either Brazil or somewhere in Europe. I love Thailand but I do feel that I will make a change in 2013. I hope that some of you here will help me. I have wanted to move to Brazil for a long time. The biggest difference between Brazil and Thailand is the ease at which a foreigner can move and live comfortably. There are literally tons of serviced apartments in every Thai city. I can easily find a furnished apartment in Thailand for a cheap price and it is very nice and comfortable. Check out www.condo6.com for a few choices in Pattaya, Thailand. Check out Marriott Executive Apartment…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.