The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Not really any gay content, but more imaginative than Katy Perry taping fireworks to her tits... Gawker story about it.
-
- 0 replies
- 726 views
-
-
Sad news (about a week ago it was reported). It has been confirmed that porn star Nelson Troy has passed away. Details are still developing but we are hearing from multiple sources, including one from the West Hollywood mayor’s office, that the star was in Mexico at the time on methamphetamine when he was hit in the street by oncoming traffic. The one time Channel 1 Releasing exclusive had suffered a long and private battle with drug addiction. Stunningly beautiful and a force of nature, Nelson Troy will be missed not only by friends and family, but by many fans throughout the world. He escorted briefly in LA and in NYC and used to frequent "Digits" and "Numbers" in LA…
-
- 5 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
I started a topic about this on Daddy's, but now that I need it, it's inaccessible. So does anyone here have any tips/techniques on how to give a good blow job?
-
- 5 replies
- 900 views
-
-
-
- 4 replies
- 678 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm getting a kick out of the observations of the "blue banners" on NBC just at the right spot wondering what they are covering up. http://www.buzzfeed.com/stacylambe/olympics-or-gay-porn
-
- 2 replies
- 743 views
-
-
I'll admit my first reaction was "Do we really need a Brady Bunch reboot?" But, the idea has potential. The series would follow an adult Bobby who ends up with a blended family like the family he grew up in, but in this case both parents are divorced (in the original Mike Brady was widowed and Carol's history was largely avoided) and their exes will be a part of the family. If you're going to reboot a franchise to explore how our idea of family has changed, this is the right one — though it's going to have to work to be more than Modern Family with a nostalgic hook.
-
- 1 reply
- 766 views
-
-
Gore Vidal the iconoclastic writer, savvy analyst and imperious gadfly on the national conscience, has died. He was 86. Vidal was a literary juggernaut who wrote 25 novels, including historical works such as “Lincoln” and “Burr” and satires such as “Myra Breckinridge” and “Duluth.” He was also a prolific essayist whose pieces on politics, sexuality, religion and literature -- once described as “elegantly sustained demolition derbies” -- both delighted and inflamed and in 1993 earned him a National Book Award for his massive “United States Essays, 1952-1992 He also wrote Broadway hits, screenplays, television dramas and a trio of mysteries under a pseudonym that remain i…
-
- 3 replies
- 859 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Daddy has just announced that his site will be down till AROUND August 15. How very interesting!!!!!
- 88 replies
- 11.3k views
- 1 follower
-
I saw these guys on the Olympics this morning. The Gountoulas Twins. They could spit roast me like a whole skewer of gyros. Or even to be the filling in their Souvlaki sandwich. Shame they don't use a cocksu........
-
She attended the Yankee game this afternoon, and sat in the bleachers! Can't picture many Supreme Court justices doing that! http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/supreme-court-justice-sonia-sotomayor-joins-yankee-stadium-bleacher-creatures-first-inning-wednesday-article-1.1126783
-
- 0 replies
- 717 views
-
-
I am really not a fan of KFC but I will be getting lunch there today! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/kfc-loves-gays-john-goodman-funny-or-die_n_1728258.html
-
600 million people are now without electricity in India as a power failure is in its second day. What is shocking about this number is that half of those people would not have power even if there was no electric failure. 300 million people in India go without electricity every single day! I find that shocking!
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
The AARP has a great post up about dating over 50 for gay men, reminding us that if we find ourselves single and we don’t feel comfortable in the bars of our youth, there are other options in the world now. Including discovering it's perfectly fine to be happy and single.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Once in a world far, far away, and in a time that seems so remote as to have never been, I went to law school. It was hard work, but I graduated without getting a dime in aid. How did I do it? I worked full-time while I went to school. Lucky for me I had a job that allowed me time to study. Nowadays I see that law schools are begging for students. A few years ago, a former law school dean told me that law schools were seeing a rush of students because when people graduated from college, they couldn't find jobs, so they went to law school. But now law school graduates cannot find jobs and the law schools are fighting for students. Fighting so hard that they are paying s…
-
- 1 reply
- 771 views
-
-
AMC thinks so. They put this video together to prank some unsuspecting New Yorkers and it works with great effect. (And to protest Dish network dropping them)
-
- 1 reply
- 556 views
-
-
Sound the alarm send the MER/BoyToy troops .... where is JK?
-
- 6 replies
- 806 views
-
-
Oh, so many out there and so many great ones. I have two; one old and one newer. The Wizard of Oz for years gone by and Evita http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Spy3Nd2D6w What are you favorite movie musicals?
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
In one amazing quite unnecessary gaffe, Mitt Romney has got a bucketful of bad headlines in the country he is visiting, the UK. After reminding a US TV network that he delivered a successful Salt Lake City Games, he make this remark about the London Olympics – Earlier he has said - http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-19007127 All of which was totally unnecessary, given that the strike threat had been called off and the Olympic chiefs themselves had declared themselves very satisfied with the security situation. And of course, neither Romney nor his interviewer made the very obvious point that the scale and scope of running a winter Olympics on a bunch …
-
- 15 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
I mean, they don't even have spell check! Updatre your security info
-
According to Whole Foods online, today is National Cheesecake Day. Enjoy.
-
- 1 reply
- 670 views
-
-
-
Without cheating, according to the UN which four Asian countries/territories – and in which order – were in the top ten list of countries for life expectancy in 2010? China (mainland) Hong Kong Indonesia Japan Macau Malaysia Philippines Singapore South Korea Sri Lanka Thailand Vietnam And which of the above had the lowest life expectancy?
-
For 5k point per night, you can get a night stay at several hotels around the world. Click the link and scroll to the bottom. Of interest is the one in Chiang Mai in Thailand which I have stayed at and enjoyed and one in Porto Alegre, Brazil. And, for 5k points, a better deal will be hard to find. See all the other locations: http://www.priorityclub.com/hotels/us/en/global/redeem/pointbreaks/unitedstates
-
- 0 replies
- 570 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Looking for a job in Thailand If I understood correctly, a few members on these forums are working in Thailand. How did you get the job in Thailand? I want to find work in Thailand as a chemist, in academia or better industry, preferrably synthetic organic chemistry or fragrance and flavor or research and development or industrial chemistry or analytical chemistry or process development or gas and petrol or chemical engineering or medicinal chemistry or specialty chemicals. I have been looking for a job in Thailand on the following websites: www.jobbkk.com www.jobthai.com www.jobsdb.com . There is information on www.ajarn.com and www.thaivisa.com as well. Unfo…
-
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/2012/07/30/20120730energy-drinks-booze-tied-risky-sex.html