Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Minor League Baseball Umpire ejects the stadium DJ http://www.milb.com/multimedia/vpp.jsp?content_id=23553339 The song he was playing... 3 Blind Mice

    • 3 replies
    • 750 views
  2. Started by Lucky,

    He was soo sexy! The World's greatest Athlete- I had to go see it even though I didn't know I was gay. And then in Buster & Billy he showed his cock! And now:

    • 6 replies
    • 993 views
  3. An HIV positive Iowa man used a condom to have sex with an HIV negative man but was later arrested and imprisoned for not telling the guy he was HIV positive. He was sentenced to 25 years in prison, placed on Iowa’s sex offender registry and owes tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees, court costs and restitution. The other man did not contract the virus. Read about the cops showing up with weapons, arresting and jailing him. Read on to see how his legal battle is going: http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012307290070&nclick_check=1

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Outsports has their picks for the 30 hottest male bodies in the Olympics. They also have a gallery of the hottest women in the Olympics as selected by Lucy Hallowell.

  5. Started by Rogie,

    The power of intermittent fasting Scientists are uncovering evidence that short periods of fasting, if properly controlled, could achieve a number of health benefits, as well as potentially helping the overweight, as Michael Mosley discovered. http://www.bbc.co.uk...health-19112549

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  6. Guest Fluffypuff
    Started by Guest Fluffypuff,

    Her paws have been manicured, pedicured, and tastefully painted in classic colors (neutral, sheer pink on fingers and dark red on toes). Tonight, she'll exfoliate herself. Tomorrow, she'll get her long mane blown out in Victoria's secret waves. The tiny puff will then put on a hot white dress that looks a lot like this, except with slinkier straps, and then fly over to her man. (Actually, it will probably go in the other order.) You know, when I used to read Squirt, I sometimes envied men. You see ads saying, "Hey, I'm studying at X library and feel lonely. Wanna meet?" For me, unless I really don't care about the guy, there's some prep involved.

    • 6 replies
    • 905 views
  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    Roger Ebert posted his 2012 Greatest Films of all time. It is a great read: http://blogs.suntimes.com/ebert/2012/04/the_greatest_films_of_all_time.html He decided: Aguirre, Wrath of God (Herzog) Apocalypse Now (Coppola) Citizen Kane (Welles) La Dolce Vita (Fellini) The General (Keaton) Raging Bull (Scorsese) 2001: A Space Odyssey (Kubrick) Tokyo Story (Ozu) The Tree of Life (Malick) Vertigo (Hitchcock) Those were his greatest of all time. Now, I know I am not as intellectual as most people but I must know, who liked The Tree of Life? It was one of the oddest movies I have ever seen. Yet, the critics loved it. Why? What did I miss?

  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    With a stellar cast and excellent writing, I really enjoyed Moonrise Kingdom. I had promised a friend that I would see it with them as they are in town for the weekend and I said, "up to you." This is what they picked and I am so glad they did. It is a great little movie and it had my attention from the very beginning and never lost it.

  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    We now give you the Penis Snake.

    • 2 replies
    • 704 views
  10. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Looks real to me ... Shawn White

    • 0 replies
    • 511 views
  11. Started by Lucky,

    I wanted to book a trip to Chicago to see a play, but it turned out that all of the non-stop flights cost 50,000 miles. So I though maybe it wasn't worth it. The cost to fly was $314. But, if I added that to the cost of hotels, etc, it made the trip not so worth it. So I stewed about it all day. Then I remembered that I had an AAdvantage credit card that rewarded "Thank You" points which were the equivalent of miles, so I checked to see what that would do for me. Bingo. I not only got the non-stop flights, I got them for 23,500 miles and no $10.00 fee. I had a few points left in the account, so I booked a rental car that cost me nothing in money, and the points I used w…

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Started by kokopelli,

    First of all I have no idea what an iPhone is. I understand the Phone bit but why the "i" bit? Why is Phone capitalized and i in lower case? Is it an intelligent phone or a phone for idiots? Nonetheless I was impressed by the story of a missing iPhone and how it was found. Here is a link to an article in the New York Times about an iPhone which went astray. http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/02/where-is-david-pogues-phone/?hp

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    So just wondering if others out there have brothers or sisters that they don't talk with or get along with well? If so how do you deal with it ... especially if you actually do love and care about your sibling?

    • 5 replies
    • 832 views
  14. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    read the article here http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2012/08/02/20120802jennifer-lopez-sue-over-casper-smart-gay-claims.html but what about the photos of him entering and exiting the XXX porn palace? is that a fake too?

    • 9 replies
    • 857 views
  15. Started by Lucky,

    A NY firefighter has seen his sexy photo removed from twitter. Find out why: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/fdny_hose_pic_yanked_XeXBujKwgiOFGwMrzXe93H

    • 2 replies
    • 672 views
  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I thought this was hilarious . . . I might actually get a gold medal in this competition.

    • 0 replies
    • 461 views
  17. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I'm in love with this gymnast. What a hottie!! and a great smile !!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Have a 'ball' with this one guys. . .

    • 5 replies
    • 693 views
  19. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I see Michael Phelps is now being lauded not only as the winner of most Olympic medals in history but as the "Greatest Olympian Ever". The guy is obviously an amazing swimmer and athlete, and his feat in Beijing with 8 golds was quite amazing. But I feel for a swimmer to be lauded as the "greatest" just for winning so many medals actually takes away from other achievements in other sports. The fact is that in no other sport can any athlete hope to compete in anything like 8 events. If you are a sprinter, you have the possibility of a maximum of 4 golds in any one Games (unless you are almost unique like a Carl Lewis). If you are a discuss thrower or a soccer or tennis…

    • 19 replies
    • 2.8k views
  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Michael Phelps, his emotions overflowing as he swam his last competitive race before retiring, ended his record-breaking career on Saturday the only way he knew how, by winning another Olympic gold medal. Joining forces with his American team mates, Phelps gave the sporting world one last view of his incredible talent and determination to win when the United States won the men's medley relay on the final day of the swimming competition at the London Games. It was the perfect ending for the most decorated Olympian of all time who built a stockpile of medals that once seemed unimaginable. He finished his career with 18 gold medals, twice as many as any other Olympian in …

    • 2 replies
    • 515 views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    With a stellar cast and excellent writing, I really enjoyed Moonrise Kingdom. I had promised a friend that I would see it with them as they are in town for the weekend and I said, "up to you." This is what they picked and I am so glad they did. It is a great little movie and it had my attention from the very beginning and never lost it. If this shows up in the theater in Thailand, run to see it!

  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    So you wanna bang a super hero huh?

    • 0 replies
    • 463 views
  23. We had a fantastic night in West Hollywood last night with a fabulous group of men and everyone seem to enjoy the dinner and the gogo bar afterwards. I really enjoyed meeting up with everyone. I got to the place early and the adorable Scott Adler was waiting for me. We had a lovely chat and it was great to see him again. A bevy of distinguished gentlemen then arrived for a very relaxed dinner at Bite on Santa Monica Boulevard. Before we headed off to watch the gogo boys in action, we drew a name from the bag to see who won the 500 USD prize. Our hot young lad Scott Adler drew the winning name. And, the winner is........ Four Aces! Congrats FourAces for the winni…

  24. Totally Oz and I would like to invite all MER men to join us for dinner this coming Wednsday evening. The Location will be BITE on Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood. http://www.yelp.com/biz/bite-west-hollywood Please note this will be a CASH only event and that participants are expected to cover their own expenses as well as any guest that they have invited. In other words if you invite a working fella to join us you are expected to cover his expenses as well as your own. Their will be one bill for the table so bring CASH to cover your share. Afterwards I will be headed to Mickey's to enjoy the dancing boys

  25. Started by Lucky,

    An Oregon teacher boasted after having sex with her young students: "No jail for me and that is only because of luck … no witnesses coming forward," the message reads. "He said he was of legal age, but he lied. I just can't help wanting these hot young boys … and they want me. Who am I to spoil a young man's fantasy. Damn." Huffington Post reports: Kristle Vandever, a former English as a second language teacher in Oregon, has lost her teaching license for engaging in sexual activity with "one or more students" and providing underage students with alcohol. But now, some are wondering why she's not in jail. She resigned her job in 2010. And then it took two years to revo…

    • 2 replies
    • 735 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.