Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I can't stop looking at his chest. OMG

  2. Started by Lucky,

    The newspaper The New York Observer has outed actor Chace Crawford in a recent article on gay celebrities. See who else is discussed in this article on gay and closeted gay celebrities: http://observer.com/...-make-mischief/ (Granted, the paper allowed itself an "out" on Chace, but reading the story one can tell that they really have no doubt.)

  3. Our seasonal offer at hotels in Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa includes up to 30% off room rates, with added extras including breakfast for two and complimentary internet at selected hotels. Priority Club members who book before 2nd July will also receive an extra 10% discount on room rates: http://bit.ly/Lc9K2d[/size][/font][/b] For those going to Bangkok, the Intercon in Bangkok and the Crown Plaza are both great hotels as is the Holiday Inn. They are 40 percent off and free breakfast and Internet. Great deal.

  4. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Would you describe yourself as “queer”? Would you like others to do so? I ask because I regularly read some of the gay-related articles posted on the fridae website. I have noticed a tendency amongst some writers, especially from Singapore, to refer constantly to members of the LGBT community – of which they form part – as “queer”. One poster even said he prefers to use the word “queer” as this is easier than saying “LGBT community" or “homosexual”. Ever thought about just plain “gay”, my friend? Yet it is not just Singaporeans. Hong Kong University Press has published several books on the theme “Queer Asia” and talks openly about “Queer Studies” and “Queer Theor…

    • 35 replies
    • 5.1k views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    R. I. P. Nora Ephron (writer of many movies including "Sleepless in Seattle". She was 71. http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/news/nora-ephron-death-dying-liz-smith-jacob-bernstein-341803

  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Gay Pride San Francisco gone wrong. . . (or right based on your perspective)

    • 3 replies
    • 710 views
  7. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    To update you on how I'm doing in college, I thought I would say this, "OW!!!! IT BURNS! It BURNS!!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!" gcursor

  8. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Who is Alex Trebek?

    • 2 replies
    • 579 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This condom cover cracked me up. I guess it won a contest with some company who makes condoms. . .

    • 0 replies
    • 468 views
  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Cyndi Lauper shows her pride as the Grand Marshall in NYC

    • 2 replies
    • 666 views
  11. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    ICE is looking to identify this young teen. I thought I post his pic here just in case someone has seen him ... don't know unless I try. Read the article here http://usnews.msnbc....gered-teen?lite

    • 2 replies
    • 713 views
  12. Started by Lucky,

    Herman Cornejo as Puck in the NY City Ballet production of "The Dream" at the Met. Photo by NYTimes Andrea Mohin. Good job, Andrea!

    • 1 reply
    • 782 views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Would you take social media to the showers?

    • 4 replies
    • 932 views
  14. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Just found this pic and was entranced by his beauty...Not sure if it is the eyes, or just the overall everything..

  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Now this is a fun watch. .

    • 0 replies
    • 506 views
  16. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    What is myocardial infarction? Alex Trebek has been hospitalized after suffering a minor heart attack, but it doing well, and will be ready to start tapingthe 29th season of Jeopardy! next month.

    • 0 replies
    • 510 views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    A giant tortoise known as a symbol for the disappearing species and of the Galapagos Islands died on Sunday. The tortoise named Lonesome George, who gained notoriety with its failed efforts to produce offspring, was found dead on Sunday, officials at the Galapagos National Park announced. Lonesome George was believed to be the last living member of the Pinta island subspecies. http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

  18. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 1 reply
    • 551 views
  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Nice find on Facebook today

    • 1 reply
    • 732 views
  20. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    That Chandler Massey would win the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series seems likes a no-brainer to those of us who have closely followed his work this past year. He of course plays the newly out Will Horton on NBC’s Days Of Our Lives, and the talented Massey walked off with his first Emmy in hand last night…the first time an actor has won a Daytime Emmy for playing a gay character.

    • 2 replies
    • 974 views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Townie found this and posted it this morning on Facebook. I'm re-re-sharing.

  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    With a little help from Adobe, some creative people created a new opening titles for the original Star Trek TV show. http://vimeo.com/shnickerdoodler/startrek In case the video is not working: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/23/star-trek-opening-credits-live-long-prosper_n_1619977.html?utm_hp_ref=culture&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008

    • 0 replies
    • 730 views
  23. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    ... I can't. I thought I was getting bored of my iPhone so I sold it on eBay. That was three weeks ago. I since have used two different smartphones and both were very lame after using the iPhone ... so I sold those on eBay as well and will now be paying full price for a new iPhone Yews I am stupid and it worked so seamlessly and these other devices simply don't match up to the quality at all of an iPhone. A costly lesson I learned

    • 5 replies
    • 857 views
  24. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I haven't seen anything from this one time often poster in ages. But noticed today is his birthday. Maybe he has been lurking and will drop in to say hello so we know he is well.

  25. Guest EXPAT

    And we are telling you, she is not going to leave Fox’s primetime schedule. Indeed, Jessica Sanchez, whose monster pipes and near-perfect pitch carried her all the way to a second-place finish on Season 11 of American Idol, is nearing a deal to join Glee‘s fourth season in a multi-episode arc, TVLine has learned exclusively. There are no details yet available on what role Glee executive producer Ryan Murphy might have in store for the 16-year-old California native, but the plan would be to have her join the cast midway through the first half of Season 4, after she completes her duties on the Idols Live summer tour. Presumably, though, Sanchez’s character would in some ca…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.