Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest MonkeySee
    Started by Guest MonkeySee,

    This is an AP story about the US commando unit retaking a German cargo ship hijacked by nine pirates. It is about time the good guy start winning. I hope to see many more stories like this. It is a long time coming. (AP) DUBAI, United Arab Emirates

    • 3 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. Started by Rogie,

    April Ashley receives MBE for services to transgender equality http://news.pinkpape...r-equality.aspx In an article in The Independent, her biographer Duncan Fallowell recalls, having met her when he was an undergraduate at Oxford in the 60's. "We gave a celebrated dinner for her in the Oscar Wilde Room at Magdalen College. The porters served the food and stood against the walls like footmen. The climax came when April leaped on to the mahogany dining table and performed a flamenco in and out of the candlesticks. Magdalen had never seen anything like this - Ever." http://www.independe...ed-7856581.html

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    It doesn’t seem like 21 years ago. Yet the image conjured by that episode remains seared in my mind. In May 1991, police in Milwaukee answered a 911 call. They found a slight, mid-teens boy in an alley, screaming in a foreign language, naked and bleeding. The white man calmly following him explained that the boy was his young lover and that they had had a quarrel. Police transcripts reveal what happened next. The officers joked and laughed about the incident with the dispatcher: “Intoxicated Asian, naked male . . . It is all taken care of . . .” They made discriminatory comments about homosexuals: “it's a boyfriend-boyfriend thing." They failed to check the bo…

    • 28 replies
    • 4.7k views
  4. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    This photo of a table was put up on ebay. What about it tells you it is a man selling it rather than a woman?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    OMG Matt Bomer is soooo hot. I want his butt right now !!

  6. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    In honor of Father's Day on Sunday, I thought I'd show a pic of a great gay Dad and his twin sons. . .

    • 4 replies
    • 692 views
  7. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    Huh? There's got to be more to this than what I'm reading. I hope someone has some insight into this fanciful PR. What are they going to do, really? Share a pink cupcake? Washington (CNN) -- The Department of Defense announced Thursday that it will be commemorating lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender pride later this month. The event will be the first of its kind for the Pentagon. The best picks around the world for celebrating Pride "The Defense Department is planning an LGBT Pride Month event for later this month," Pentagon spokeswoman Eileen Laniez said in a statement issued Thursday. Press Secretary George Little said senior Defense Department officials …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I found a vending machine just for hitoallusa.

    • 1 reply
    • 564 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    The new version of Apple's iPhone operating system comes with new emojis, the popular emoticons that are often used in texting and email, especially by young kids and nerdy adults like me. Two of these new pictograms represent gay and lesbian couples for the first time. The icons are placed next to the previous relationship-related emojis showing a heterosexual couple holding hands and a heterosexual couple with a son. One shows two men holding hands. The other shows two women in the same position.

    • 1 reply
    • 882 views
  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I found this card online. Isn't it a great card? especially if you have two dads. . .

    • 2 replies
    • 589 views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Did you notice George W. Bush's decapitated head on "Game of Thrones"? Producers have formally apologized. . . http://io9.com/5918114/george-w-bushs-decapitated-head-appeared-on-game-of-thrones

  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Everyone loves Betty White and I'm sure President Obama does to. Now what do you think she was saying to Obama in this pic?

    • 3 replies
    • 671 views
  13. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Pre-sale tickets for the new BATMAN movie have started! I've bough 300 so I can have the first performance to myself. Of course then the manager came over to me and said it was wrong for me to buy out an entire performance. I said that *I had been waiting in front of his theatre for the better part of 3-4 months and did he think that NOW was a good time to test my patience. He left gcursor

    • 2 replies
    • 701 views
  14. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Good morning everybody. Thanks for listening to maleescortreview radio. It's 8:58 a.m. Weather here on the 8's. Today's weather is it's gonna be cloudy with some isolated thunderstorms and a chance of rain. Traffic on the 8's . Traffic seems to be flowing normally but there is a big snag on the freeway so you might want to detour around on the surface streets. Now back to the music...

  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is a fantastic shirt that he chose to wear. . .

    • 2 replies
    • 812 views
  16. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    There’s a blog article in today’s London Telegraph about the inevitable return to UK talk show trivia now that the Queen’s Jubilee celebrations are over. Once an admired programme genre, it claims – rightly, from what little I have seen in the last few decades – “the contemporary British talk show has reached its garish, prosaic, nadir.” The emphasis is always that the presenter is “larger than the subject” and that “talk” consists merely of the interviewee flogging a book/album/show/message. It then looks back longingly to an iconic BBC TV series from the early 1960s. “Face to Face” in which the interviewer would be largely off-camera (then the broadcaster John …

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    College starts this week for me and I was running around today getting various errands done. One of those things was to go to the unemployment office and run through some interest profiles which tell you what jobs would be a good fit for you. Once I got to the end of my profile, I looked at all the jobs and there was one that IMMEDIATELY caught my eye! It said TRAVEL GUIDE/ESCORT. I thought, "OH MY GOD! Not only can I BE an escort, they are saying it's OKAY for me to be one!" I immediately printed off the profile and went up to the desk and said "I would like to do this job please." He looked at it for a moment then said "Do you have any escort experience?" I said to h…

  18. Started by pong,

    Here in Europe is seems the latest craze for holidaymakers-stylish private B+B, that old UK-style Bed and breakfast (in the continent that brekkie was never very important-and available at plenty of other places too), in old ages simply considered to be a pension or private rooms-zimmer frei. With the ever growing rise of www use, there has been a small but proliferate market for private B+B-foregoing the ever more standardized hotels. Various sites like wimdu and airbandb cater for it. In the gay press there is since a few monthes a similar siteclearly targettting the gay market ebab.de , yes, grounded in GErmany. Its mainly for Europe+Norte Americano, but I noted th…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Started by Rogie,

    In 2000 it got its own name: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18282277

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by eeyore,

    I've been having fun with the new CBS series 'Dogs in the City.' It features 'dog guru' Justin Silver as he helps resolve relationship problems between dogs and their owners. Justin Silver is also VERY easy on the eyes. I think he might be a member of the Aunt Dorothy club but I'm not sure yet. I would welcome some second opinions. He sure is cute and the series is a lot of fun if you just want to unwind and watch something different.

  21. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Where is EXPAT? Did he go somewhere to spend his prize money? I miss his posts..

  22. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    There are so many sites now where I see a small ad for MacKeeper. From what I read, it seems to be a free download which cleans up the hard drive and optimises the use of space. Has anyone used it? Is it worth it?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  23. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    In case you missed it check out this guy. http://www.hulu.com/watch/367859

    • 0 replies
    • 548 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.